Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Keep your kids and grandkids away from amaze .org. This is where public schools are directing kids…

Just one off their website...

Last edited:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I wonder if the little Einsteins know that filling tires with CO2 instead of nitrogen or regular air is starting to become a thing? Off roaders that need to let air out of their tires to get out of muddy or sandy situations are starting to keep a small tank of CO2 with a regulator in their vehicles to fill their tires back up once they get out of the soft area. Is anyone seeing the humor in this besides me?

Reaction score
"Wedge gravel in the tire valves, leaflet the SUV to let them know the tires are flat and why it was done, and walk away. It’s that simple,"

Letting the air out could be considered mischief, criminal mischief I suppose. But cramming gravel into the valve stems is destruction of property. It will cost probably over $100 to replace the 4 valve stems. It will probably require a tow to a tire store to get them replaced. Even if it is done by a mobile tire guy, the tow or fee will be over $100.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The article states about Twitter's rules "....Per the company’s rules, users "may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so."

So, we'll see how long it takes Twitter to remove that and/or ban Adbusters. Maybe someone will get their ass filled with lead first... :wtf:

Reaction score
"Wedge gravel in the tire valves, leaflet the SUV to let them know the tires are flat and why it was done, and walk away. It’s that simple,"

Letting the air out could be considered mischief, criminal mischief I suppose. But cramming gravel into the valve stems is destruction of property. It will cost probably over $100 to replace the 4 valve stems. It will probably require a tow to a tire store to get them replaced. Even if it is done by a mobile tire guy, the tow or fee will be over $100.
Or, if the tire is deflated or deflates while driving and an accident happens it is no longer an accident?

Last edited:
Reaction score