Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^
That is exactly it.
I went through a pot craze in high school. Just not my thing really, I just prefer my normal state of mind. But I have many friends that still do like it, some are everyday users. Never in my life have I associated Marijuana with being racist towards Latinos or Mexicans, nor have a felt others I know that felt it was derogatory towards Mexicans. I am actually fairly fluent in Spanish and that is what they call it in Mexico for the most part years ago. I do know that early on in the pot craze much of the Marijuana came from Mexico. It was smugglers that probably thought it was hip and sounded cool, nothing more, as they were dealing with, mostly Mexicans, or those that spoke Spanish, that were calling it Marijuana themselves. These woke peabrains are so toxic and divisive. Trying to find anything they can fabricate as systemic racism of Whites.

I guess it is now time to change all the street names in California, because it was Whites that did most of the naming :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm not too sure that this is correct. I had a German foreign exchange student live with us for a year while she was a junior (or maybe a sophomore?) in high school. She had no idea of the holocaust. They taught about it in history here at her school and there was a traveling exhibition on it at the Houston Museum so she went to see it. She came back so shaken and crying. She said it was never talked about at home in Germany. She was from Cotbus on the Polish border. Maybe they did not teach it in small school systems, or maybe Germany changed that later. This was back in 1998.

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score