Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That may be your idea of a beautiful day but it sure isn't mine. Too many physical problems that make dealing with cold weather a challenge, and this from a guy that used to wear a shirt and vest while working outside in 10-20 degree weather many moons ago. Heck, I have to wear heated gloves to work outside when it's 40 outside.

Reaction score
That may be your idea of a beautiful day but it sure isn't mine. Too many physical problems that make dealing with cold weather a challenge, and this from a guy that used to wear a shirt and vest while working outside in 10-20 degree weather many moons ago. Heck, I have to wear heated gloves to work outside when it's 40 outside.
I hear ya... Glad we only have 3 months when it can be Really ugly cold. The worst of the cold usually only lasts a few days and then you get a break.
A few years ago --- I nearly got a break while moving snow.

This sequence is from 3 years ago off of an old cam that finally died. My knee was not happy with me.

1641755499842.png

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been pretty lucky with falls. Haven't fallen in probably ten years or more. That was on the little hill in the driveway going to get the mail. I was walking in the tire tracks, we had about four inches of snow a few days before, hit the ice with my right foot and went right flat on my back, laughing on the way down. Sorry, no video as that was pre-surveillance syndrome days. I'm careful to work on my balance a lot, every day, just doing "normal things, like getting dressed while standing as well as standard balance exercises. I don't know that it helps for sure, but I haven't fallen in a long time.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
View attachment 114309
Imagine that...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Imagine that...

But....but...but...I don't understand....the 2nd article says she had her booster shot in the fall. You mean to tell me they're not guaranteed to work?
You mean all this mandatory vaxxing is no silver bullet? :idk:

<end sarcastic impression of a leftist not comprehending why or how this could happen>

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
The booster shots work exactly as planned....adding more money to Pfizer, Moderna and JJ's bottom lines some of which ends up in the pockets of the slugs at the bottom of the swap called DC, probably including Basement Joe Bunco.

Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the hosts of the The View criticizing AOC for her trip and subsequent covid diagnosis....yeah me neither because it hasn't happened. Meanwhile when a republican does the same thing they are all over it.....

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the hosts of the The View criticizing AOC for her trip and subsequent covid diagnosis....yeah me neither because it hasn't happened. Meanwhile when a republican does the same thing they are all over it.....
They see a conservative catching COVID as KARMA-- that they DESERVE it. A liberal getting it though--- THAT is a terrible tragedy.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score