Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Huh? Didn't know if I should put this in Funny/Satire or here, but since it's TRUE, here it is:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Imagine, if you will....President Donald Trump calling one of the liberal network reporters a Stupid SOB at a press conference......

View attachment 116640

We really need to start a pool on when this stupid POS will leave office. Maybe two pools....one for when and one for how/why.....Hmmmmm.:highfive:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....
Oh, if Trump said that while he was POTUS they'd try to impeach him on that as well.

Wife, a retired RN with over 25 years of experience, said sudden and uncontrolled outbursts like that, especially when profanity-laced, are a classic sign of dementia.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
regardless, of what the blue haired gestapo say, there is a difference between Man and Woman.

here’s proof of Men, all Men to be exact… (no one is holding women back from paddling out and into the waves)

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Can you say, "Far leftist"? I thought you could...

Re: cancel them or I'm not playing ball with you:

Well, if everyone takes their baseball equipment home .. guess we can just cancel the baseball games and pick up sports which are solo ...

This will not end well for Americans if they no longer can play a fair game with each other ..

Neil Young Demands Spotify Remove His Music Over ‘False Information About Vaccines’
“They can have [Joe] Rogan or Young,” Neil Young wrote in a letter to his manager and label. “Not both”

Neil Young posted a since-deleted letter to his management team and record label demanding that they remove his music from Spotify. “I am doing this because Spotify is spreading fake information about vaccines – potentially causing death to those who believe the disinformation being spread by them,” he wrote. “Please act on this immediately today and keep me informed of the time schedule.”

“I want you to let Spotify know immediately TODAY that I want all my music off their platform,” he continued. “They can have [Joe] Rogan or Young. Not both.” Young is referencing the steady stream of misinformation about vaccines that Joe Rogan has peddled on The Joe Rogan Experience. Last month, 270 doctors, physicians, and science educators signed an open letter asking Spotify to stop spreading Rogan’s baseless claims.

1643135834978.png