Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"President Biden said in a statement afterward that the vote “runs counter to the will of the majority of American people” and that congressional Republicans, who cast the Democratic bill as a radical overreach,have chosen to stand in the way of Americans’ rights to make the most personal decisions about their own bodies, families and lives.”"
Unless we're talking about COVID vaccinations, then it's the Fed's and the WH's right to make decisions about your bodies..... :headbang:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Knowledge got Allyn a PhD, wisdom has provided nothing further since it is not present. :confused:
Romans 1:22
Claiming to be wise, they became fools...
Romans 1:24
Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, (ESV)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Parents want Kiel boys cleared of sexual harassment accusations

KIEL, Wis. (WBAY) - The parents of three Kiel Middle School students are asking the district to stop a sexual harassment investigation into their sons and clear their records of any sort of charges or investigation.

The parents say that according to the district, the boys are under investigation for mispronouncing pronouns when referring to a classmate.

Last month, the parents of the three boys were notified their sons were being charged by school district officials with sexual harassment. A section of Title IX prohibits gender-based harassment in the form of name-calling on the basis of sex.

The district claims the boys were not referring to the student’s requested pronouns of “they” and “them.”

I can;t wait to be called out or worse for "misgendering" some sick mentally deranged worthless piece of shit

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

KIEL, Wis. (WBAY) - The parents of three Kiel Middle School students are asking the district to stop a sexual harassment investigation into their sons and clear their records of any sort of charges or investigation.

The parents say that according to the district, the boys are under investigation for mispronouncing pronouns when referring to a classmate.

Last month, the parents of the three boys were notified their sons were being charged by school district officials with sexual harassment. A section of Title IX prohibits gender-based harassment in the form of name-calling on the basis of sex.

The district claims the boys were not referring to the student’s requested pronouns of “they” and “them.”

I can;t wait to be called out or worse for "misgendering" some sick mentally deranged worthless piece of shit
Utter BS. Refuse to bow to the woke mob. I have just as much right to say that I am offended.

Oh wait, “Part in a series on Liberalism”. :lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao: How do You rewrite history?
1652502769303.png

Last edited:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yup, I'd bring the suit regardless of any offering from the woke mob short of a binding promise to discontinue forever the teaching of destructive nonsense.

I identify as Supreme Lord and Ruler of All. If people won't share in my delusion, I'll unleash a woke mob with my limitless power, which includes playing the victim card, and claiming top intersectional status.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Utter BS. Refuse to bow to the woke mob. I have just as much right to say that I am offended.

Oh wait, “Part in a series on Liberalism”. :lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao: How do You rewrite history?
View attachment 128021
Classic Liberalism .. not the popular term used today to call someone a liberal.

Classic Liberalism = big time free speech, and numerous individual freedoms ...

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I managed to get "Liberty" for the middle name of my 1 month old daughter. My wife's best friend, also the wokest, said that Liberty "sounded Republican". This, coming from a so-called liberal, derived from the latin "liber", meaning free. Coincidentally the same root for liberty. How many letters different is liberal and liberty again? Liberal and liberty go hand in hand, but as usual, the left ruins all it touches.

Equal outcomes is more important than equal freedom.:rolleyes:

Reaction score

I hope they sue them back to the stone age! Wow!

Reaction score
This is how a true liberal thinks....even I am in aw.

1652537539678.png

1652537359224.png

And now a foreign liberal...

Alex, from the United Kingdom, gave Biden an A minus.

"I think given the hand he’s been dealt, he’s done very well," she said.

Last edited: