From the story:

"Investigators are probing whether mental health played a role "

Duh, ya think?
Speaking of mental illness....

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOL...Liars and Hypocrites.

Yawn...more liars and hypocrites....this is getting predictable and boring...

Reaction score
Speaking of mental illness....

So why has she not been arrested? She charged at his with a machete and held it to his neck. She said she would chop him up. After he left she chased him and kicked him. She needs to be in jail.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
So much for reparations. This chit was well known before article date of 1995 so don't make it sound like it was "uncovered" in the 90's. How many of those demanding reparations are descendants of some of the same peeps who were capturing other Africans then selling them into slavery? As usual, no shame from those looking to make a buck off of people who had nothing to do with slavery.

"It was the Africans themselves who were enslaving their fellow Africans, sending them to the coast to be shipped outside," says researcher Akosua Perbi of the University of Ghana....Based on her studies, Perbi says that European slave traders, almost without exception, did not themselves capture slaves. They bought them from other Africans, usually kings or chiefs. The question is, why did Africans sell their own people"?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I truly hope this boycott continues and that more AB folks lose their jobs and their stock price continues to fall. I wish bad things for the company.

Not because I give two shits about their beer or any other (though I may miss my Stella) but because some corporate virtue signalling company has to take the hit and stop this bullshit pushing DEI, Transpedophilia, and the rest of the 'woke" (read that "lazy liberal misfits who want free shit and zero responsibility for their actions") agenda.