Progressive Liberal Hypocrisy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Zero chance Dana White is stupid. It's either take their $$$ or there is a plan.
No doubt he has some trans UFC fight in the works LOL. What better way for Bud to get past this than to see Dylan Mulvaney get pummeled in a UFC fight by a girl and then drop him/her/it like yesterday's trash LOL.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ahem…

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Connect These 5 Dots & You Won't Be Able to Unsee It | Dinesh D'Souza
The Rubin Report

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Dinesh D'Souza about his new film "Police State"; the ongoing issues related to Hamas, Israel, and recent protests; the factors that have united police states around the world and throughout history; the complexities of safeguarding freedoms while addressing security concerns; and whether institutions can self-correct and express concerns about the expanding power of the state.

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I learned how to game weak leftist Oregon sensitivities early on. In high school a mandatory pep rally was announced, so I went to leave campus early to my job to earn money. A teacher stopped me on the way out asking where I'm going, and I answered "to work". As I proceeded, the teacher put their hands on me saying I must attend the mandatory pep rally. The principal called me in the next day threatening me with suspension, and I asked about how it looks that an adult put their hands on a child, and that I would accept an apology from the teacher.

I half hate my diabolical young self, and half applaud the cunning.

Reaction score
Silly wabbit. Doxing is only for libs and their agenda.

View attachment 176260

OK--- very weird item in the video. The cop KNOWS the security code to open the lock-- HOW???. OR-- is this like Liberty Safes?