Ptz 20x imporx no lan anymore

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,
I bought on ali an imporx ptz cam 20x 2mp. Cam was working correctly but since few days no lan any'more :-(
Nothing special come, ip is not reacheable, i take cam at home to watch and test and see nothing special inside.
My question, can i test lan hardware? Reset or restore defaut is possible ?
I try to put the cam on my nvr not detected and on my netword sadp hik tool doesn't see cam anymore :-(

Thanks!

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes i try another one, same problem, dome initialisation is ok but no lan.
I don't remember, do we have green led somewhere on the cam saying that lan is ok?

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Do you see your cam with sadp tool ?

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
PTZ 1.JPGPTZ 2.JPG

I remove battery few minutes and test again, no change.. no lan back or default setting.
I don't see anything special on boards, all seems to be ok :-(

Led always blink in red, i think it's an error, how is yours ? Red to green ?

Thanks

JMartin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't get any light at all (I am referring to the light on my network switch where the device is plugged in).
I am also expecting that my problem is voltage/amperage related and have yet to be able to test that theory.
Hope to be back on the roof today doing some troubleshooting.

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I contact Imporx about the problem of my PTZ 20X 2mp auto tracking bought here : http://fr.aliexpress.com/item/PTZ-ip-zoom-pan-tilt-Camera-With-1080p-20x-zoom-IP-Network-outdoor-onvif-plug-play/32473422703.html

First they ask me to install teamviewer to fix the problem, i do it and give them full access to my lan. (put online my computer all the night and day)
all that to finally send me the image of the configuration for beginer. No other support !

If you have an idea, i think it's an hardware problem, what can i check on the mainboards.

Here a video of the cam, lan seems to be ok like you see, orange led, and init of the motor's cam.

http://www.sendbox.fr/3d68b5f60c640f41/ptz.MOV

HTB1iSNuKpXXXXa5XFXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

CodeGreen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
First they ask me to install teamviewer to fix the problem, i do it and give them full access to my lan. (put online my computer all the night and day)
all that to finally send me the image of the configuration for beginer. No other support !
Damn you have trust. That is a big no no to me.

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Always searching to resolv my problem with no lan anymore on my imporx 20x 2mp cam from here
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PTZ-ip-zoom-pan-tilt-Camera-With-1080p-20x-zoom-IP-Network-outdoor-onvif-plug-play/32473422703.html

Imporx support from this shop is null, cam works less one month outside, imporx doesn't accept a retun for now, escape this shop !

My question, Someone can tell me if you've got led blinking on the black module cam (KS20IC3) ? because after test all, i don't have any led blinking on this module.

where is the firmware ? On the KS20IC3 or on the IR MAN HD card ?

With sadp tool, no cam anymore ..

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No problem ! idea or support to fix my problem is welcome

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I guess saving $5 to $10 to buy from Imporx instead of Huisun direct is a bad idea!

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Maybe, but hardware seems to be the same, what is sure that the imporx support is zero. You buy a product and after Bye bye . Must test before to know that.
For the difference of the price, not really 5$.

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Huisun supply Imporx, well so they say. Yes try the reset tool as @gordo suggest.

Huisun have sorted stuff out in the past for others, Imporx is just a box-shifter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks but the link is dead :-(

and sadp doesn't see the cam like before, and no reset button on board.

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I found an huisun reset tool but all are in Chinese.. :-(
and no life of my cam it seems

Homer51

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Always searching to resolv my problem with no lan anymore on my imporx 20x 2mp cam from here

My question, Someone can tell me if you've got led blinking on the black module cam (KS20IC3) ? because after test all, i don't have any led blinking on this module.

where is the firmware ? On the KS20IC3 or on the IR MAN HD card ?

With sadp tool, no cam E

Hi, always searching help to find a solution for my imporx cam, ptz 20x

i resume, all seems to be ok, motor check at power on, blink led on switch, but no cam founded by sadp or with default ip.
i check all card, with TP power test, seems ok, but no led on black module cam (ci board)

can somebody tell me if yours got led on at power on, or after few seconds, or nothink.

and if the other cards got red led blinking.

All info are welcome!

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
blink led on switch
A couple of things to try.
On your router, check the 'connected devices list' to see if you can notice an IP address or a MAC address that might be the camera.
Hopefully your network doesn't have too many devices to be able to know which are which.
If you do find an unknown IP address, it would be good to port-scan it. 'fing' on your phone, or 'nmap' on a Windows PC.
Also - from your pictures, it may be that TP6, TP7 are the serial console connections.