Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Get mine from ebay
2 / 4 / 6 / 12 / 16 / 25mm lens

Bick

woodenfish

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you please provide a sample query? I can't seem to find any listings for Dahua IP camera lens.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
To display both feeds in BI I simply created a new camera for each feed. I noticed post #72, Nymphaeles describes how to setup in BI....is he showing how to display two streams from one "camera" in BI, but shows up as two window displays in BI? If so, is the first part of his post a requirement in order for this to work? :idk: Thanks in advance for the details.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
To display both feeds in BI I simply created a new camera for each feed. I noticed post #72, Nymphaeles describes how to setup in BI....is he showing how to display two streams from one "camera" in BI, but shows up as two window displays in BI? If so, is the first part of his post a requirement in order for this to work? :idk: Thanks in advance for the details.
He is simply showing how to set it up as 2 streams in BI - in two separate camera windows, one for each sensor in the camera.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any issues with the heat?
I just recvd three of these w/3.6mm. I had them connected to my desktop to setup. One of the three were very warm but not so warm that I'd be afraid to mount it anywhere. The other two were mildly warm--just like any other camera. Take this with a grain of salt; they were only connected about an hour or so while I configured them--then I removed power.

woodenfish

n3wb
Reaction score
Would this be a practical solution, or is getting different lens at different fov better?

flynreelow

Known around here
Reaction score
Would this be a practical solution, or is getting different lens at different fov better?
It all depends on where you mount the camera, and what kind of footage you are looking to record at that angle

woodenfish

n3wb
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

1fxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Could this camera be used as a 180deg with same fov for each side? And does it come with the same focal length for both cameras? And did I explain myself