- Sep 25, 2016
- Reaction score
- Evansville, In. USA
Follow the instructions closely, no one told you to use config tool to initialize it.- nvr changed to 192.168.1.110
- cam in poe switch and resetted
- cam became visible on configtool als 192.168.1.108 but 'uninitialized'
- was not able to initialize via configtool
- removed from poe switch
- plugged into nvr but not showing
- when entering manual adress: 192.168.1.108 error cannot connect to host.
The NVR will do that. Make certain that you indeed reset it to factory defaults.
Wait at least 5 minutes after plugging into the NVR after a reset.