They just tried to assassinate Trump

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Remember the former USSS director never went to the site. All the info she got was from other people. The roof is sloped too much may be something someone just gave her to cover their butt and she ran with it. I agree, we don't know everything yet but there was not adequate security. Even though the initial plans called for locals to secure that area, that rooftop should never have been designated for local security. The USSS should have had another sniper teal on that roof, or a spotter at minimum, to get a different/better view of the back of the event area.
And all the people at the fence...wow...sure made it easy for the Shooter to blend in...
1722195409848.png

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That was a good video...I heard the same, of course it was right next to the building the Shooter was on...

That Suppressed? The shot after the 5 burst shots was awful close to the burst shots. Wonder where that came from. The last suppressed shot assuming the sniper shot.
I downloaded the audio from the video and threw it into audacity so I could strip out the dead air between shots. The tone of the last 2 sound a little different like they may have been from different weapons. I can't say I can guess about the relative distance though. This is pure speculation but it could have gone like this. Shot...shot...shot...volley of 5 shots...incoming shot missed but made him duck...a few seconds go by and he raises up again and another incoming shot stops him. Again, pure speculation after only listening to the audio.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I downloaded the audio from the video and threw it into audacity so I could strip out the dead air between shots. The tone of the last 2 sound a little different like they may have been from different weapons. I can't say I can guess about the relative distance though. This is pure speculation but it could have gone like this. Shot...shot...shot...volley of 5 shots...incoming shot missed but made him duck...a few seconds go by and he raises up again and another incoming shot stops him. Again, pure speculation after only listening to the audio.
Sounds plausible to me...

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
This still from the video should dispel any opinions about a shooter/sniper on the watertower.

Nothing there right before the shooting.

View attachment 199787
In the congressional testimony from the PSP Commish/Colonel, the water tower is brought up by former sniper Eli Crane and he says that would be the first place he would put SS counter snipers. PSP Commish also agrees after the fact that it is the tallest thing around. He does not say anything about having PSP folks on that tower.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wonder what made the Sniper jump/fall back, did he take an accidental shot when he may of been startled by the Shooters shots? Then repositioned for kill shot...

Well they are saying he got startled before the first shot:

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wonder what made the Sniper jump/fall back, did he take an accidental shot when he may of been startled by the Shooters shots? Then repositioned for kill shot...
Given the volley of 5 shots, the g-man may have just wanted to send some lead in that direction to suppress the incoming rounds. It could have been a hasty shot that missed but made the shooter pause, allowing the g-man to get a good sight picture for the final shot.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Given the volley of 5 shots, the g-man may have just wanted to send some lead in that direction to suppress the incoming rounds. It could have been a hasty shot that missed but made the shooter pause, allowing the g-man to get a good sight picture for the final shot.
If true, that was the only thing that was done right that day...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe he was the lone fed not part of the conspiracy.
Too funny, still not buying no conspiracy, the way things are today, you start with a conspiracy and then try to disprove it. Way to many Conspiracy Theories have come true, especially during this present administration.

Do you think the Shooter heard the suppressed missed shot with all the yelling of the crowd? What stopped the Shooter from getting off more rounds? He could of emptied his clip.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Too funny, still not buying no conspiracy, the way things are today, you start with a conspiracy and then try to disprove it. Way to many Conspiracy Theories have come true, especially during this present administration.

Do you think the Shooter heard the suppressed missed shot with all the yelling of the crowd? What stopped the Shooter from getting off more rounds? He could of emptied his clip.
Yes, I think the shooter heard the suppressed shots. At least the first one. The second bullet would likely have been traveling faster than the sound. As best I can tell, the USSS uses 300 Wim Mag for their counter sniper rifles. Unsuppressed, you're looking at a sound level of around 160dB. Suppressed drops that to around 140dB. An outdoor concert may average around 110dB. The suppressor will bring the level closer to hearing safe but will not silence the shot.

I don't know why the shooter stopped after the volley of 5. Maybe he paused to evaluate the situation. Or maybe he paused to get back on target.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The audio from that is interesting. The shots start just after 4:50 in the video.
Shot
Shot
Shot
Pause
Shot shot shot shot shot
Shot (suppressed?)
Pause
Shot (suppressed?)

The first 8 shots sound about the same. I would guess they all came from the same weapon. That's consistent with what the FBI reported. The last two may have come from different weapons? They are a few seconds between them so it's tough to tell just from the video. But they both sound suppressed based on the tone.
Agreed. 2 suppressed shots at the end.. of course I thought SS said only one shot was fired.. but anyway

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
There are other videos of the not so invisible man just sayin.

There is no doubt in my mind that certain seats of power in the US government will do anything to keep Trump out of the White House including killing him. I firmly believe in the case of the assassination attempt a useful idiot was “allowed” to get that close to pulling it off. From now admitted refusal of security assets to “poor” comms, to no SS showing up to the meeting that morning, to the admitted rag tag group of “fill-in” security assets provided that day, to the lack of any coordinated public investigation to this day, to the lack of transparency by Feds of facts that are already publicly known.

Have we forgotten the Russia,Russia Hoax lie? 51 ex-Intel guys lying their ass off about the Hunter laptop? The proven and ignored election fraud?, Seth Rich?, The traitor Bill Barr?, the message they sent locking up 1000 J6 protestors for tress passing?, I could go on. But there are clearly elements in our government that would gladly lie to their own mother if it meant keeping their control of power and likely very well padded offshore bank accounts.

They created the atmosphere, the environment and opportunity and hoped for a useful Idiot to take advantage of it. Not just at this one event, not as blatant as a second govt. paid employee shooter, not as clear cut as in the movies, they aren’t stupid.

If you had known me for most of my life up until about 2020 your jaw would hit the floor hearing that from me. But I’m no longer dazzled by the lies and filth that make up our current government.