They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Could the lead site agent responsible for the overall site security plan, whom both the SS Director who resigned and now the new acting Director, such as he is, refused to name, be a DEI hire woman with little to no experience?

hmmmm?? :mad:

Reaction score
People get lax about things over time when nothing happens. I can name quite a few folks that have done some stupid shit, that you would never expect them to do, based on their experience, but they became complacent.

No one has taken a shot since Regan, right?

I can see these SS guys/gals getting pretty bored, going through the motions, never having to really protect anyone. No real threats for decades. Playing on their phones in the trailer. Checking out the chick in the tight top and short shorts.

Reaction score
1722391188439.png

1722391208899.png

Secret Service Sniper's Email Contained a Chilling Warning

Secret Service Sniper's Email Contained a Chilling Warning

x.com

EXCLUSIVE: A Secret Service counter sniper sent an email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents) saying he will not stop speaking out until "5 high-level supervisors (1 down) are either fired or removed from their current positions." The counter sniper also said the agency "SHOULD expect another assassination attempt" before November and complained that he is no longer proud to be a USSS counter sniper after leadership failed the officers at the Trump rally in Butler on 7/13.

abita_brewing

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I’m calling it.

He’s a fucking word salad closet queer liberal.

So am I. I found the racist, right wing cult member redneck. Holy f'n shit dude. I watched the clip... and having been party to some pretty good screw-ups in my time, I'd say his analysis is spot-on.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank God Crooks became a Republican, who knows what he would of done as a Leftist Nut Case...

Love how quick MSM jumped on him registering as a Republican...Bet he would not of voted for Trump in the Primaries...this kid has been planning this for quite awhile. I bet our country is full of these Nut Cases...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We need to keep in mind, because of the incompetence of security and the Leftist Nut Case SOB missing, MSM would be proudfully showing Trump's funeral all over our screens right now...

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump personal security detail which rushed to the stage did their job. Sure the one or two female agents hid behind. But one female did shield trump.

The SS admin team which lead the event security was the one that sucked or compromised along with all the left appointee.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trump personal security detail which rushed to the stage did their job. Sure the one or two female agents hid behind. But one female did shield trump.

The SS admin team which lead the event security was the one that sucked or compromised along with all the left appointee.
Trump saw who to fire and who to keep/trust, being loyal...even the guy that made Trump lose his shoes, keep him :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank God Crooks became a Republican, who knows what he would of done as a Leftist Nut Case...

Love how quick MSM jumped on him registering as a Republican...Bet he would not of voted for Trump in the Primaries...this kid has been planning this for quite awhile. I bet our country is full of these Nut Cases...
Well, he may have had a little nudge or two… useful Idiot

Last edited: