They just tried to assassinate Trump

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Has this already been posted here? Sorry if I missed it.
On you know he didn't stop recording when the video ended/ The full version of that one needs to be leaved.

I don't know how long he was prone before his first shot but maybe that's what the CS team saw when the team got behind their scopes right before the shooting started.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Congress is actually having to go through the process of creating a law to get info from the SS, FBI, about the attempted assassination of President Trump. Think about that.

They have denied 3 FOIA requests in 2 weeks.

These are not the actions of loyal patriotic government entities. These are the actions of guilty traitors

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This article describes exactly what I've been saying. Well worth a read.

There was no backroom meeting on a certain date where all of the hundreds of conspirators got together and plotted to kill Trump with charts and graphs and everyne took notes for posterity..

They created an environment conducive to useful idiots taking it upon themselves and when one bubbled up they likely helped him along with tips via blind encrypted messaging pretending to be his buddy and dropping hints. Its really not that hard and requires very few people to actually be "in on it"

No Biggie, but They Tried to Murder Trump

It’s been nearly three weeks since somebody shot President Trump, and you’d never know it if you didn’t remember it. Google has already buried it. Try googling “assassination of Donald Trump” and see what happens. Go in there and Google “Trump is literally Hitler,” and you know it’s going to autocomplete that. But shooting the candidate supported by half of America? No, we’re going to forget about that.
The loser who shot Donald Trump was obviously some leftist-inspired weirdo. We don’t know much about him. We don’t know anything about his family. We’ve seen a couple of clips of local media interviewing his acquaintances. Now, if it had been a MAGA busting caps on Democrats, they’d have been very interested in what happened. It would be 24/7 about how Donald Trump‘s hateful rhetoric created an environment ripe for murder. But of course, it was Donald Trump and some patriots who got shot, and since the Democrats’ hate that inspired it, you’re not going to hear anything at all.

A lot of conservatives think this was a conspiracy to kill Donald Trump, and after the last few years, don’t look to me to tell you to take off the tinfoil hat. They have not earned our default rejection of the worst-case scenario. Maybe the CIA programmed this weirdo to go and do the deed, but I tend not to believe in conspiracy theories because I don’t think our enemies are competent to pull them off. This was more like a soft conspiracy. They pegged the hate meter into the deep red so that unstable people would get the message that you better shoot this guy, or he’s going to literally Mussolini all over America. Combine that with a Secret Service leadership that finds it hilarious not to give Donald Trump the security he needs because Take that, Trump! and you have a recipe for murder.

But was this a conscious plan? At some point, gross negligence and active malice become almost indistinguishable. If this was planned, what would they have done differently? Still, there were a lot of moving pieces and a lot of different agencies. The Secret Service did not tell cops not to get on that roof. The Secret Service just failed to make sure someone did.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Hawley: Do you know if someone was supposed to be posted to the roof [of the ARG building]? [...] Was someone posted to the roof, do you know that?
Rowe: I do not know that to be a fact.
Hawley: Can I ask you why you don't know that?
Rowe: Again, Senator, we are looking at this. And they should have been on that roof and the fact that they were in the building is something I'm still trying to understand.
Hawley: [W]histleblowers are telling us more than you are and you haven't ascertained if there was supposed to be law enforcement on the roof! That seems to be a very basic fact.

Hawley: I'm also told that local law enforcement suppliers offered the Secret Service drones and you declined them. Is that true?
Rowe: So Senator, one, I've been very transparent and forthcoming—
Hawley: Uh, the agency has not been transparent and forthcoming, so please, let's not go there!
Rowe: I have been forthcoming, sir.
Hawley: That remains to be seen. You've been on the job a few days. So far you've fired nobody. Now, the drones. Were you offered drones?
Rowe: There was an offer to fly a drone that day.
Hawley: Why did you deny it?
Rowe: Uh, again, I think the ability of local law enforcement to provide an asset we probably should have taken them up on them it... if it was offered.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why did his parents call police when their 20 year old son was only gone for a few hours???

7 minute mark...

8 minute mark reminds us of the Short Sell that happened

13 minute mark was interesting to watch about 911...

OK, don't waste your time on this video, looks like Click Bait...sorry, was watching it while posting...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not buying it... you need a super high speed camera to catch a bullet flying like that.
May be right.
Similarly, was that picture supposedly showing the bullet in the air by Trump's head debunked?
I don't know if it was or not but the argument I heard was that no one taking pictures of the event would have the shutter speed set that high.