They just tried to assassinate Trump

Reaction score
Has anyone read anything that states where the 'local police officer' was when he took that shot? I have not seen anything on that. Not sure if the statement that this 'forced' the SS to shoot Crooks is correct. It is implying that they never would have taken the shot otherwise. I don't believe that. There is video that shows the SS snipers were facing the opposite direction and turned around to take the shot.

The local police's shot supposedly hit the AR15 Crooks had and possibly took it out of commission. That might be why it was quite a distance from his body in the bodycam footage we have all seen. I had assumed that it was placed there by the first LEOs on the scene. But maybe Crooks threw it after it was hit?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The report I saw said the LEO ran to the fence separating the AGC building and took a shot at approx 100yds

Im not implying the SS would never had taken a shot. But its clear that they were at best incompetent and that that LEO did take a shot prior to the SS engaging.

Reaction score
Im not implying the SS would never had taken a shot.
I know that you were not. I was commenting about the headline.

Man I would really like to know more about that shot. So he shot Crooks from a position at ground level and hit him on the roof of that building from 100yds. Well I guess it was not a patrolman using a sidearm. Must have been one of those guys walking around with the ARs. Maybe he hit him when he rose up to take more shots?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes it was one of the SWAT types. Not hard to imagine with the angle shown with attendees watching him, pointing at him and shouting at LE about him. It wasn't a tall building

Seems lots of people were in good position to see him and take action ...except the SS who's job it was....

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, shot #9, which the SS originally kinda forgot about...:rolleyes:

Here's the angle Im talking about. Ignore the commentary, I'm just posting for the video angle. A lot of people had eyes on him, except the SS of course

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know that you were not. I was commenting about the headline.

Man I would really like to know more about that shot. So he shot Crooks from a position at ground level and hit him on the roof of that building from 100yds. Well I guess it was not a patrolman using a sidearm. Must have been one of those guys walking around with the ARs. Maybe he hit him when he rose up to take more shots?
My guess would be where all those videos of the crowd that saw him, it would of thrown Crooks AR to the left of him, where we saw the rifle laying, just seems far from Crooks though...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, shot #9, which the SS originally kinda forgot about...:rolleyes:

Here's the angle Im talking about. Ignore the commentary, I'm just posting for the video angle. A lot of people had eyes on him, except the SS of course

Yep that is my guess too, but why no video of the officer shooting, there is a missing gap there...guess everyone ducked at Crooks shots.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There's no video of a lot of critical things, but I believe the Butler Co guys who said their guy fired the shot, why would they lie about that?
Agreed, so the 9th shot heard was a suppressed shot right?, would LE have them, or the SWAT?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone figure out what the gun or what ever it was that was covered on the tripod in the building looking out the window was? Who was stationed there?

Reaction score
Did anyone figure out what the gun or what ever it was that was covered on the tripod in the building looking out the window was? Who was stationed there?
Yes that was the local snipers that were looking back at the stage. It was talked about earlier.

Probably no bystander video of the local SWAT guy that fired the 9th shot since probably most folks were in shock/ducking as Crooks fired his 8 rounds. People were trained on him or Trump not the local LEO that took the 9th shot. Maybe someone will finally post it if they ever understand what they have.

Reaction score
From above:

The vice president instead opted for a less forthright route: Blaming big business. She vowed to go after “price gouging” by grocery stores, landlords, pharmaceutical companies and other supposed corporate perpetrators by having the Federal Trade Commission enforce a vaguely defined “federal ban on price gouging.”

But the sheeple will just look at the headlines and listen to the sound bytes and believe she is a savior.