They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't lie about shit, I posted an article much of which I agree with.

In this case, as I mentioned, there's not enough public information to determine if it that one sentence you have determined to be a lie is a lie or not.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I didn't lie about shit, I posted an article much of which I agree with.

In this case, as I mentioned, there's not enough public information to determine if it that one sentence you have determined to be a lie is a lie or not.
Sigh...the "you" is a general person, not you specifically. In this instance, the author's case is made weaker with the lies and the intentional misleading.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Understood.

You're entitled to that opinion, (got disconnected) right now there simply isnt enough publicly available information to know. The SS has so far decided to keep quiet and circle the wagons.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Not my circus, but as the one video of him running across the roof clearly shows, someone with an elevated view would have easily been able to see him prior to going behind the tree cover, IF we believe the tree cover story.

Of course this doesn’t address the team that was supposed to be covering that roof from the adjoining building.
They were busy looking down at their cell phones for text messages since that was the way they communicated...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
HUGE: Thomas Crooks Trained at Shooting Range, Where Multiple Federal Agencies Reportedly Train, Including DHS — Visited the Club 43 Times Including Holidays Since Last Year, Records Show

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hmmm, anything to this?

Eyewitness, Who Secretly Recorded Interrogation with Police, Claims to Have Overheard Police Radio Comms Mentioning ‘Blood in the Bathroom’ and ‘Second Shooter on the Loose’ Following Trump Assassination Attempt

Reaction score
HUGE: Thomas Crooks Trained at Shooting Range, Where Multiple Federal Agencies Reportedly Train, Including DHS — Visited the Club 43 Times Including Holidays Since Last Year, Records Show

This is being blown up way out of proportion. Implies he was taking training. but no mention of anyone 'training' him. So he went to the range about once a week to shoot. He was not 'training', he was practicing or just plinking. Hell, when I was younger I was at gun ranges 3-4 times a week. That is what a hobby is.

Then to imply something strange is going on since LEOs train/practice there? The clubs I have belonged to over the years all had some law enforcement shooting there. Most even had a contract with some agencies for actual training and qualifying.

"...Crooks was honing his skills under the very noses of federal agents tasked with protecting national security " like they should have known he was there and was plotting to kill? It really frosts my cranberry bogs when a news outlet exaggerates shit like this.

No issue with you @gwminor48 for the post. Just irked with Fox and Jessie.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is being blown up way out of proportion. Implies he was taking training. but no mention of anyone 'training' him. So he went to the range about once a week to shoot. He was not 'training', he was practicing or just plinking. Hell, when I was younger I was at gun ranges 3-4 times a week. That is what a hobby is.

Then to imply something strange is going on since LEOs train/practice there? The clubs I have belonged to over the years all had some law enforcement shooting there. Most even had a contract with some agencies for actual training and qualifying.

"...Crooks was honing his skills under the very noses of federal agents tasked with protecting national security " like they should have known he was there and was plotting to kill? It really frosts my cranberry bogs when a news outlet exaggerates shit like this.
It's the same thing as "they saw the shooter 2 hours before he fired a shot." Yeah, but without being able to see into the future, there was no way for the people who saw the shooter 2 hours early, or for those who saw the shooter at the range, to know the shooter would become the shooter.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I found some new footage I haven't seen before. The guy who posted this bodycam video also posted a lot of other bodycam videos as well. Here's the raw footage.

Here's some commentary of the footage.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Yeah agree this info is a nothingburger