They just tried to assassinate Trump

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
  • The coroner’s report and autopsy report are both “late.” As of Monday, August 5, they were a week late. The problem with me not being able to examine the actual body is that I won’t know 100% if the coroner’s report and the autopsy report are accurate. We will actually never know. Yes, we’ll get the reports and pictures, etc, but I will not ever be able to say with certainty that those reports and pictures are accurate according to my own examination of the body. Again, similar to releasing the crime scene and scrubbing crime scene biological evidence... this action by the FBI can only be described by any reasonable man as an obstruction to any following investigative effort. Please note, Mr. Chairman, that on J23, the day that Crooks was cremated, both the Homeland Security Committee and the Oversight Committee had begun House Committee jurisdictional investigation into J13, and Speaker Johnson had already stated that he was forming an Official Congressional investigative body. Why, then, by what measure, would the FBI release his body to the family for cremation? This pattern of investigative scorched earth by the FBI is quite troubling.

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

It looks like the preview may not be showing. Here's the beginning of the post.

Susan Crabtree
EXCLUSIVE and BREAKING: During a Donald Trump visit to North Carolina yesterday, a woman Secret Service special agent abandoned her post to breastfeed with no permission/warning to the event site agent, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Susan Crabtree
EXCLUSIVE and BREAKING: During a Donald Trump visit to North Carolina yesterday, a woman Secret Service special agent abandoned her post to breastfeed with no permission/warning to the event site agent, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.
This should about wrap it up for anyone on the fence concerning the need for a complete gutting of the existing SS and their policies and practices. The agency, like the FBI, has degenerated into nothing more than another breeding ground for DEI, woke, and politically-motivated actions and policies. What used to be the cream of the crop is now bottom of the barrel, IMO.

I'd sooner hire the Oakland Chapter of Hell's Angels to be in charge of security versus that clown-car of Garland/Mayorkas fools and stooges.

Reaction score
A little late to this particular party, but we all need to say THANK YOU to the Butler, PA local authorities, IMHO.

Details Surface: USSS Counter Snipers Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler SWAT Did - Also, FBI Quickly and Quietly Released Body for Cremation - The Last Refuge

Details Surface - USSS Counter Snipers
Did Not Stop Assassin Crooks, Butler SWAT
Did - Also, FBI Quickly and Quietly Released
Body for Cremation
Conservative Treehouse, by Sundance
Posted By: 4250Luis, 8/16/2024 6:06:48 AM

Representative Clay Higgins is a member of the congressional investigative task force looking into the assassination attempt by Thomas Matthew Crooks against President Trump. Rep Higgins was also doing independent research prior to his appointment to the congressional committee, and he released his preliminary report findings today [SEE HERE pdf]. There are some remarkable revelations in the 6-page pdf. One detail outlines how it was a Butler County SWAT officer who fired the initial shot that stopped Matthew Crooks after 8 shots fired. The Feds did not initially stop the assassin, the locals did.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Invisible Crooks with an AR-15...

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Invisible Crooks with an AR-15...

Doubtful. If that were him with an ar, the video would show that and a blurry zoomed in still wouldn't need to be shown. I'd bet if you look at that same view 10 frames before or 10 frames after it would show he's not holding an ar. Not to mention the orientation the ar would need to be carried for the shadow to be an ar is not natural.