Too young, driving too fast, thankfully no one was killed.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This was just shared by somefoo who picked up an IP PoE kit recently from a deal posted on SDs.

Too young, driving too fast, thankfully no one was killed. ( thanks to somefo0 for posting this! )

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Well. . . Hell . . . I thought I could make it home. BTW, you parked your car right in my way! Another young and dumb, it will only get worse. The car manufactures are flooding the TV commercials on how fast their cars will go, and how fun it is to go fast. The human race has eliminated natural selection, except for the car factor. Good video.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...typical narrow, quiet residential street, speed limit likely 25 and here comes numbnuts.
Like you said, thankfully no one was hurt...certainly it wasn't his skill set that prevented it.
I hope the cops see this so he can be charged to the limit.....if he has insurance maybe they could get out of covering. I'd love to see that moron hoofin' it or having to ride with one of his homies down to the mall. :poop:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The car manufactures are flooding the TV commercials on how fast their cars will go, and how fun it is to go fast.
You are sooo right..I've been telling my wife when they show the car commercials with some dude driving 80 down through a busy, downtown street. Sure, it's a commercial but when you're brain-dead it becomes reality, they can't separate fiction from fact.....I know I believe everything I see on TV, read on the Internet and hear on the radio, don't you? I mean, if it ain't so or ain't OK to do that, they can't say that or show that, right? Right? :rolleyes:

Mr_D

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I want some of these in front of my house. I saw another version that popped up automatically, for defending high value targets like embassies or military installations, but I couldn't find a video. I'd probably add a net to catch debris.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
if he has insurance maybe they could get out of covering. I'd love to see that moron hoofin' it or having to ride with one of his homies down to the mall. :poop:
Insurance will cover reckless acts. They will also cover an accident caused by DWI. The person who would suffer as a result of disclaiming would likely be the victim, that kid has no money to pay for damage. Insurance will not cover intentional acts though.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love it dude gets punched in the face with the air bag

Gets out looks around

You alright bro

Yea

Can I use your phone

Sure!

Then the brain kicks in and says hey dumb ass let me remind you of the pain

I will say with my sick thinking after 16 years as a medic I always loved responding to these type of crashes the humor factor in them makes for some sweet entertainment to the point you will piss your shorts

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
This was just shared by somefoo who picked up an IP PoE kit recently from a deal posted on SDs.

Too young, driving too fast, thankfully no one was killed. ( thanks to somefo0 for posting this! )
I bet he was popular in your neighborhood. Lets hope he has an uncle in BelAir.

I want some of these in front of my house. I saw another version that popped up automatically, for defending high value targets like embassies or military installations, but I couldn't find a video. I'd probably add a net to catch debris.
We have rise and fall bollards in some streets. They caused havoc for a while when drivers tried to race to beat them and get through areas they weren't allowed, some for the Darwin Awards. As you can see they don't give:

Believe these are in Manchester:

Albeit it's not always the drivers fault:

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I love it dude gets punched in the face with the air bag

Gets out looks around

You alright bro

Yea

Can I use your phone

Sure!

Then the brain kicks in and says hey dumb ass let me remind you of the pain

I will say with my sick thinking after 16 years as a medic I always loved responding to these type of crashes the humor factor in them makes for some sweet entertainment to the point you will piss your shorts
The other funny thing is, that the kid holds his own iPhone in his left hand :D :D :D

Damn, that was a hell of a crash. Good that no other persons got hit by this reckless behavior.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are sooo right..I've been telling my wife when they show the car commercials with some dude driving 80 down through a busy, downtown street. Sure, it's a commercial but when you're brain-dead it becomes reality, they can't separate fiction from fact.....I know I believe everything I see on TV, read on the Internet and hear on the radio, don't you? I mean, if it ain't so or ain't OK to do that, they can't say that or show that, right? Right? :rolleyes:
I only believe everything that TonyR says on the internet. ;)

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yep...typical narrow, quiet residential street, speed limit likely 25 and here comes numbnuts.
Like you said, thankfully no one was hurt...certainly it wasn't his skill set that prevented it.
I hope the cops see this so he can be charged to the limit.....if he has insurance maybe they could get out of covering. I'd love to see that moron hoofin' it or having to ride with one of his homies down to the mall. :poop:
You haven't watched enough Cops episodes. ;)
Car and or plates are stolen, no insurance, no drivers license. Has a few warrants for icing on the cake.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You haven't watched enough Cops episodes. ;)
Car and or plates are stolen, no insurance, no drivers license. Has a few warrants for icing on the cake.
Avid watcher for 30 season now; my favorite and recurring dialog:

Cop: "How much have you had to drink tonight?"
Perp: "Two beers"