Troubleshooting Camera Connection

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So im reading this post and buying every tool as soon as the link goes up lol.. but i have a question what do you guys recommend if such a thing exists that if yout working alone and trying to align cameras around the perimeter of a home without having to sign into customers network to view it on the phone. Sounds stupid but curious is there something i can plug into the dvr wit a monitor i can take outside With me? Sometimes internet access isnt always available
Consider that you are not at the level to be installing anything for another for pay. You need lots more experience. Dont become a trunk slammer.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Everything
It means that based on your posts, the image of your work you have uploaded, it is clear you dont have experience installing ip camera systems let alone basic network knowledge or even how to properly crimp a cable. You have no business charging others for your "work". Also note that your state requires licensing to install these systems.

Last edited:

Qualitech

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
First of who said i was charging people i never said that. I asked a simple question for a simple response. Everyone has to start somewhere and everyday is a learning experience i dont know everything about this but was trying to gain knowledge about it but thanks for your negative input if you have anything good to say dont say anything at all

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
First of who said i was charging people i never said that. I asked a simple question for a simple response. Everyone has to start somewhere and everyday is a learning experience i dont know everything about this but was trying to gain knowledge about it but thanks for your negative input if you have anything good to say dont say anything at all
Dont tell me what to say on my own forum. This forum was started to protect users from "installers" like yourself. Your post clearly stated "customer". If you were installing for yourself you could easily access the camera feed.

Qualitech

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Because its not for me and my “customer” is a non paying customer if you must know i could access the feed but i wanted another way to do it rather than use my phone nontheless all this irrelevant to my initial question. Enjoy your thanksgiving

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Because its not for me and my “customer” is a non paying customer if you must know i could access the feed but i wanted another way to do it rather than use my phone nontheless all this irrelevant to my initial question. Enjoy your thanksgiving
Sure you were looking for a paid solution for your non paying customer....