Trump Campaign Sign Being Stolen

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is a cesspool.
#triggered. You went ahead and reported 5 posts with support for trump (I rejected them all). Interesting that you didnt report ANY post with support for biden. Did you get your training at facebook or twitter? IF you dont like support for trump you can fuck off. IF you support terrorists rioters and looters of the racist BLM and Antifa movements you dont need cameras, let them take it all from you and then thank them for it.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
This happened Saturday night. She also stole my Support The Police sign right next to it. The sign was from Trump's 2016 campaign which I saved. She was not alone, unseen by this camera is her accomplice taking a video on her cellphone.

There has to be some kind of glue you can put on the bottom of the sign, or maybe special tacky glue formula with chards of fiberglass (I've built a few boats in my lifetime, I could advise ;) ).

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
#triggered. You went ahead and reported 5 posts with support for trump (I rejected them all). Interesting that you didnt report ANY post with support for biden. Did you get your training at facebook or twitter? IF you dont like support for trump you can fuck off. IF you support terrorists rioters and looters of the racist BLM and Antifa movements you dont need cameras, let them take it all from you and then thank them for it.
Bravo, well said!!!

I am really sick of this CancelCon society.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

00Buck

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the boys had a very distinctive shirt. I posted on nextdoor and it was picked up on the Channel 13 news. The next day they dropped a letter on the ground by the mailbox with an apology and some money in it.
The letter said they thought it would be funny to put it at the entrance to their subdivision. My wife saw them drop the envelope in the road by the mailbox or we wouldn't have known about it. Still doesn't make it right
to take someone's things.

Reaction score
His front yard is loaded with trump flags and signs just like the ones on here.
So because someone has a certain sign in their yard, you know their personality exactly even though you have never met them? Wow, you are good.

Oh, and you hate them? Without ever talking to them?

I find it interesting that you have been a member since 2014, but only posted twice in IPCAMTALK, and both times it was in this thread posting/trolling with insults.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here's some irony for you... The first cams I installed years ago were to catch a political sign-stealing douchebag. The very day the system went up, He was caught and subsequently arrested for misdemeanor trespass and theft. The real sign (pun intended) of intelligence was him coming back a few days later and smashing the windshield of the wife's car with a brick, I swear he looked right at the camera while doing it. What an idiot. We assume that was a felony, as we didn't see him for a while after that. The neighbors thought he was in jail, but we think it was the embarrassment.

Here's the kicker that will extra #trigger the snowflakes. His front yard is loaded with trump flags and signs just like the ones on here. Coincidence? Doubtful. After being called a "looser", I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with the same sort of people. Go ahead, throw that rock.
Is it possible that the signs and the bricks through your car window may not be political.

Trump 2020.

Reaction score
I think they should have tacs. needles, razor blades, electrodes, nails, claymores, don't care. I hate thieves....about the only thing I like about Sharia Law....not a good religion to be a thief and get caught! Its really simple...don't trespass, don't steal, don't break the law. Its not that hard. Really, really. If you do, then F**k YOU.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's some irony for you... The first cams I installed years ago were to catch a political sign-stealing douchebag. The very day the system went up, He was caught and subsequently arrested for misdemeanor trespass and theft. The real sign (pun intended) of intelligence was him coming back a few days later and smashing the windshield of the wife's car with a brick, I swear he looked right at the camera while doing it. What an idiot. We assume that was a felony, as we didn't see him for a while after that. The neighbors thought he was in jail, but we think it was the embarrassment.

Here's the kicker that will extra #trigger the snowflakes. His front yard is loaded with trump flags and signs just like the ones on here. Coincidence? Doubtful. After being called a "looser", I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with the same sort of people. Go ahead, throw that rock.
Help us out. We are the snowflakes but you bothered to report 5 posts that triggered you? I dont understand why you need cameras. You support open borders and rioting. Let them have what they want and thank them on their way out - if they leave. Otherwise invite them to share your home with you. Why does your house have closed borders? Its not adding up to me.