Two new interesting cams from dahua

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Somehow that does not surprise me much. Why compete with others when you can compete with yourself?

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It is good to read that multiple people seem to have trust in Andy from Empire. He is always quick to answer questions in good English.
I ordered dahua DH-SD22204T-GN with PFB202W mount, and it took 2 months because of the mount. But i got the camera sent first and mount later. The mout was only 6€ cheaper than here locally (€28) but can be found for like 18€ on aliexpress also. And free shipping..

Last edited:

n8huntsman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered one two days ago from Andy as well, along with a mini black face. Let me know when yours arrive. I don't think these can zoom on motion. That would require IVS which is only on some of the PTZ's to my knowledge. I'm hoping it's on the mini black face I ordered but have not been able to verify.

g_phill

n3wb
Reaction score
It is good to read that multiple poeple seem to have trust in Andy from Empire. He is always quick to answer questions in good English.
I ordered dahua DH-SD22204T-GN with PFB202W mount, and it took 2 months because of the mount. But i got the camera sent first and mount later. The mout was only 6€ cheaper than here locally (€28) but can be found for like 18€ on aliexpress also. And free shipping..
I've purchased 2 cameras so far from Andy and found shipping fast on both occasions. First was 10 days from order and second was 7 days. I wish I'd seen the HDW5231R-Z before I'd made my latest purchase!

Night_Owl

n3wb
Reaction score

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
dont count on it; motorized varifocal cameras are slow as shit compared to a speed dome.. zooming and then refocusing is liable to take more time than you have for such tasks.

morpheus

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My 5213-Z has been arrived. :)

At first it's a really nice cam. I will take some pictures but will need same days.

The zoom and focus is much faster than i thought. Its slower as the zoom on my PTZ (SD65F230F-HNI PTZ) but much faster than my Axis P3367 (non-PTZ). But you can only zoom and focus manually in the Browser. It's not possible to use it as an action for montion detection or IVS. btw. the cam has IVS: Tripwire, Intrusion Abonded/Missing, Scene Chaning and face detection.

Reaction score
My 5213-Z has been arrived. :)

At first it's a really nice cam. I will take some pictures but will need same days.

The zoom and focus is much faster than i thought. Its slower as the zoom on my PTZ (SD65F230F-HNI PTZ) but much faster than my Axis P3367 (non-PTZ). But you can only zoom and focus manually in the Browser. It's not possible to use it as an action for montion detection or IVS. btw. the cam has IVS: Tripwire, Intrusion Abonded/Missing, Scene Chaning and face detection.
Looking forward to seeing your photos. Everyone seems to be pretty excited about this camera. So much so that it seems I would do pretty well buying it as my first camera.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It would be nice to automate the zoom on the 5231R-Z to a preset value when motion detected. I looked at the 2MP PTZ starlight, but it is very expensive. Maybe they will make a mini PTZ starlight that would be more affordable.

Aliexpress.com : Buy 2016 Latest new 2MP 30x Starlight IR PTZ Network Camera Auto tracking SD59230U HNI,free DHL shipping from Reliable camera led ring light suppliers on Empire Technology Co., Ltd
This might be the PTZ I will buy, the specifications look nice enough.

But also the newer 4 MP is nice:
Aliexpress.com: Koop Dahua 4Mp PTZ Full HD 30x Netwerk IR PTZ Dome Camera SD59430U HNI vervang voor SD59430U HN, gratis verzending DHL van betrouwbare camera beschermen leveranciers op Empire Technology Co., Ltd

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your guys talking and support! I am Andy from China, Empire Tech and BEC TEC owners.
For the IPC-HDW5231R-Z i booked around 20pcs, and first lot 7pcs already ship out, most of them are for USA market. For the dahua cameras we sold mostly are perfect quality and our service always Perfect too.
Seems new stock will arrive this week, all guys made the order on our shop will be delivered, Appreciated for your support. If you guys need help from me for dahua device or firmware updating or support, just let me know. I can do my best to support you.
Sorry for my late here, i just get the news from one of my client i am famous here.

Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
how i insert the pics here? I take some at my warehouse, i will put it on our shop, anyone interesting please go there and check.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BMP? uh, might need to upload that to your geocities page first.. lol

seriously, thats not a web image.. convert it to jpeg or png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Original file i make the snapshot, can open it easily via some normal software. So you guys go to the shop and check.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
To properly gauge a cameras night vision/low light vision it needs to be mounted outdoors so that walls dont reflect the ir...