Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score
Looks like they saw the tank .. thought it was friendly ? ...

this looks like the reverse angle view of the video I posted...

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score

Has this been verified as I've not seen it anywhere else?

Also, the ship was supposed to have sunk whilst undertow. That didn't look like it was undertow.

I'd also question the amount of damage. That looks like more than 2 missiles which against makes me think that maybe this was a naval target from a practice gunnery session.

Compare the damage to this after a hit with a harpoon - entry and entrance hole and a couple of hatches blow open, and this is a much smaller ship without armour plating:

Looking at the damage in the video of the "Moskova". I'd say it looks as if that ship has been extensively bombed, shelled and hit by missiles which suggests a practice target.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
impressive drone footage ..

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
There is just NO WAY I would want to be strapped into a damn tank....
One of my uncles was a tank commander in WWII Europe. He had the cushiest job of all the crew and it was horrible. Hot, cramped, stinky, and some of the stories of the combat carnage were horrible beyond my comprehension. His brother was a B24 pilot who went down with the ship. War sucks, but as a society we sure seem to like it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Think this is a enjoyable one to watch ..

Towing a Tank With Tractor

Recently there has been a lot of cases where farmers have found foreign military vehicles abandoned in their fields.

The only practical way to remove them is to tow them with your own tractor. We visited a local farmer who showed us how you should extract a tracked vehicle.

Reaction score
drone-directed artillery....

There is just NO WAY I would want to be strapped into a damn tank....
Tech is taking the action in warfare BACK to boots on the ground with weapons. The importance of 2A has never been greater.
I absolutely love how the myth of the Soviet Tanks has completely been shoved aside and they are being seen for what they are....armored coffins. That's it.