Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Another example of the corrupt and/or stupid press.
What Russia’s debt default means for the world

Near the top of the story: "A sovereign debt default is when a country cannot or will not pay back its national debts..."
Buried in the middle: "The default was not for lack or willingness or means on Russia’s part."

Story contradicts itself, but they got their misleading headline out there, which is probably all that matters. The ruble hit another 7-1/2 year high today against the dollar and euro. Not a logical reaction following a debt default. I know I don't know the truth about this Ukraine war, but I figure the big money people that influence the exchange rates know a lot more than I do, and what's really happening seems to be opposite of the propaganda we're being fed. Just an observation.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another example of the corrupt and/or stupid press.
What Russia’s debt default means for the world

Near the top of the story: "A sovereign debt default is when a country cannot or will not pay back its national debts..."
Buried in the middle: "The default was not for lack or willingness or means on Russia’s part."

Story contradicts itself, but they got their misleading headline out there, which is probably all that matters. The ruble hit another 7-1/2 year high today against the dollar and euro. Not a logical reaction following a debt default. I know I don't know the truth about this Ukraine war, but I figure the big money people that influence the exchange rates know a lot more than I do, and what's really happening seems to be opposite of the propaganda we're being fed. Just an observation.
With Russia there are no good options once the war started ..

Ask:
If Hitler had Nukes .. would anyone have tried to stop him .. ?
If Imperial Japan had nukes .. would anyone have tried to stop them?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Russian Guided Missile clearly does a direct hit on Ukrainian shopping mall ..
Too many jumped on conclusions for me to believe this. I'm not saying it's incorrect, but that there is room for it to be wrong. For starters, I'm not convinced from the presentation that it was the mall that was hit. Maybe I'm just dense connecting dots and won't try to argue that. Some of the other statements are clearly unsupported.

"This is irrefutable proof that russia has struck a shopping mall". Sorry, unless there's proof that the missile was launched by russia, there's no proof that russia did it. "The munition struck the mall, that is irrefutable at this point, based on what we've seen." Is that an admission that more info might make it un-irrefutable? "There was also a narrative that the mall has been closed since March, but that was refuted by somebody's blog channel who had blogged from this shopping mall like the day prior to the attack...". Somebody's blog channel? Doesn't sound to me like very good info to hang your hat or reputation on.

Not specific to this video, yesterday's claim about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel is a shocking illustration of how propaganda can be spread and believed. I'm fairly convinced that this word-of-mouth story is false. The secret service has supposedly said it's false, and that the agents on the scene are willing to testify. Yet CNN, AP, MSNBC, Fox News, and others are still reporting it as settled fact. Lots of brainless sheep are going to read this and accept it as truth.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
SO if the Russians didn't fire that missile who did, Ukraine? That makes no sense at all at least to me. Since those are the only two active combatants, that we're aware of, it has to be one or the other. An expert in Russian military hardware can probably identify the model of missile based on that video. Would that convince you?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Too many jumped on conclusions for me to believe this. I'm not saying it's incorrect, but that there is room for it to be wrong. For starters, I'm not convinced from the presentation that it was the mall that was hit. Maybe I'm just dense connecting dots and won't try to argue that. Some of the other statements are clearly unsupported.

"This is irrefutable proof that russia has struck a shopping mall". Sorry, unless there's proof that the missile was launched by russia, there's no proof that russia did it. "The munition struck the mall, that is irrefutable at this point, based on what we've seen." Is that an admission that more info might make it un-irrefutable? "There was also a narrative that the mall has been closed since March, but that was refuted by somebody's blog channel who had blogged from this shopping mall like the day prior to the attack...". Somebody's blog channel? Doesn't sound to me like very good info to hang your hat or reputation on.

Not specific to this video, yesterday's claim about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel is a shocking illustration of how propaganda can be spread and believed. I'm fairly convinced that this word-of-mouth story is false. The secret service has supposedly said it's false, and that the agents on the scene are willing to testify. Yet CNN, AP, MSNBC, Fox News, and others are still reporting it as settled fact. Lots of brainless sheep are going to read this and accept it as truth.
Clearly .. it was the little green men .. not Russia .. just little green men ..

Notice, I am going with CCTV footage along with satellite photos and not random CNN stories ..

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
That makes no sense at all at least to me.
A lot of things don't make sense to me. Who would have thought our own FBI would plant agents to entrap gullible USA citizens? Claimed facts based on assumptions and unsupported claims of proof just jump out at me. I can accept speculation of likely, probably, I conclude, and so forth. But a claim of irrefutable proof based on nothing but personal belief doesn't cut it for me, even if it turns out to be correct.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score

I've seen enough CCTV footage, statements and modus operandi to confidently say the russians are going to need OJ Simpsons defence team :D

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Notice, I am going with CCTV footage along with satellite photos and not random CNN stories ..
Yes, I see it but this still bothers me....
So a junkyard has a top-of-the-line, properly configured camera that can display with perfect detail, a single frame of an VERY close and FAST, incoming missile with absolutely no blur whatsoever? :wtf::idk:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I see it but this still bothers me....
So a junkyard has a top-of-the-line, properly configured camera that can display with perfect detail, a single frame of an VERY close and FAST, incoming missile with absolutely no blur whatsoever? :wtf::idk:
.. with all the missiles and bombs Russia is dropping just a question of when you hit the neighborhood of a Ukrainian @wittaj ..

Just need ONE @wittaj or a @wittaj fan some place near one of the massive number of ground targets ...

I would otherwise agree if this one the one plane that hit the World Trade Center .. oh, what there was more than one .. ok the planes that hit .. oh what there were more planes ..

Yes, Russia is much better funded than the 9/11 attackers - so many many more chances of eventually getting a shot of a missile in flight and a hit ..

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The massacre at the mall is undoubtedly a Russian atrocity. As mentioned we have CCTV footage we have witness statements and also as mentioned modus operandi. Let's look at the events

1. Missile landed and exploded.

2. Ukrainians say is was the Russians. Russia says it wasn't us it was the Ukrainians.

3. Ukrainians again say is was the Russians. Russia say they were targeting a nearby munitions factory. (Leaves open the excuse of a stray missile) Note from this point Russia has admitted it was their missile

4. Ukrainians again say is was the Russians. Russia say they were targeting a nearby munitions factory and it was Ukraine weapons hit the mall. (Closes the excuse of a stray missile) Russia again admits it was their missile

5. Ukrainians repeatedly say is was the Russians. Russia says it was targeting a nearby munitions factory and it was Ukraine weapons hit the mall which is now claimed to be empty. Russia again admits it was their missile

A Classic case of 1 lie leading to a web. Remember penitentiaries are full of criminals who are innocent :D

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The CCTV cameras missed the money shot on this one ...

UKRAINE: DEADLY MARIUPOL THEATRE STRIKE ‘A CLEAR WAR CRIME’ BY RUSSIAN FORCES

An extensive investigation by Amnesty International has concluded that Russian military forces committed a war crime when they struck the Mariupol drama theatre in Ukraine in March, killing at least dozen people and likely many more.

In a new report, ‘Children’: The Attack on the Donetsk Regional Academic Drama Theatre in Mariupol, Ukraine, the organization documents how the Russian military likely deliberately targeted the theatre despite knowing hundreds of civilians were sheltering there on 16 March, making the attack a clear war crime.

1656605293782.png

1656605362387.png