Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@mat200,It's not nice to get personal. I am sure that you personally will go to kill the Russians without hesitation. There is hatred in every post. That's why this war happened. You dont understand us. Money is not the key for Russians. You repost something that doesn't even require comments. The War is not for territories. The war is not with Ukraine, but on the territory of Ukraine.
I won't lift an ak47 ))) and I have two daughters (4 years and 1,5 years)
If necessary, many are ready. And my son, and my husband.

Welcome to Siberia! We have gas, coal, jobs and we are far from Europe and USA :)
" I am sure that you personally will go to kill the Russians without hesitation. There is hatred in every post. " - Lyudmila

So, let's analyze this ..

1) Russian State promises to respect Ukrainian territory if they give up nuclear weapons.
2) 2014 Putin has Russia invade and take territory from Ukraine.
3) Feb 2022 Putin promises no invasion
4) Putin invades with Russian forces in an attempt to take ALL of Ukraine
5) Russian State: "Ukraine does not have a right to exist". "The is no Ukrainian identity"
6) Russian Military and allies kills, tortures, massacres civilians on purpose.
7) Russian Military and allies purposefully murders POWs, and starves many POWs.
8) Putin makes new laws which prevent Russians and other Ethnic groups in Russia from calling this a "war"
9) Russia bombs and attack civilians and civilians infrastructure on purpose ..
10) Key Russians mysteriously fall out of windows ..

and you have the mind to state:
"There is hatred in every post."

Let me be 100% clear with you .. I personally have no hatred of Russian people .. however, I do not like this war, nor do I like those who wish Putin and Russia to be rewarded by creating this war. This war is bad for Ukraine and Russia, it is bad for Europe, for the Middle East, for the entire world imho.

Anyone with knowledge of what European wars have brought to the world in the past knows you do not want wars in Europe.

Ukrainian mothers and fathers of Children the same age as yours are having to fight a war they did not want, thanks to those in Russia who want this war.

If you feel there is anger about this war .. yes, there is.

If you feel Russia has the right to continue this war .. then this war will not end well for Russia.

Just like World War I - Russia and the people of the Empire of Russia suffered afterwards .. this is coming to you now.

China will eventually come for the land which Russia took from it ..

Those in Europe who remember the lessons from Hitler and Stalin will do what they can to reduce any money they pay for goods / energy from Russia.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So, let's analyze this ..
There is nothing to analyze here. These are not facts, this is a view from one side. Just ask - who benefits from this, who benefits from this war? And immediately everything is made clear. But you don't ask the question. You repeat like a parrot - Russia, Putin, Hitler.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
1. I support the annexation of Crimea and the territories of Ukraine. I first visited Crimea in 2015, a year after joining Russia, to celebrate the Great Victory on May 9, and saw the joy in the eyes of the locals. And I visited Crimea in 2020 and personally saw the positive transformations that have taken place and are taking place there. And I also talked to local people and their joy from being part of Russia, despite the indecision of many Russian companies, banks and mobile operators to work in Crimea.

2. Like many of my acquaintances, I have no illusions that this is a war between Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine is only a tool in the hands of Western countries.
If mobilization is announced, I will not be asked if I want to go or not.

3. I know that military service and the work of civilian contractors on the territory of Ukraine are now well paid, but I am satisfied with my earnings and am not ready to go there yet.

You are misguided on several points.

You visited Crimea and saw that *some of the population were delighted to be a part of Russia. People don't decide in a democracy who governs them by the will of people in individual areas. They vote and the Government they vote in decides the future of the country either because they vote for a government with a specific policy that aligns with that or because that Government calls a national referendum and the country as a whole votes and decides the future. I might not like my local Council or even my Government (I don't), but that doesn't mean I can decide to declare my house or my neighbourhood independent because I live in a democracy where the future of my neighbourhood and country are decided by votes where everyone n the country is asked what they want and the majority vote decides what happens. Yes some people don't get what they want, but they have a chance to change that next vote around. So everyone gets a fair say, not just a few, and it's what the majority want that decides. That may sound undemocratic at 1st glance but the point here is it's not just one section of a communities voice that gets heard but everybodys because everybody has a right to decide the future of their country. Ukraine democratically voted to separate from the USSR in the 1990's. If the ex-Russians in Ukraine don't like that, but the rest of Ukraine does, then the answer is for the ex-Russians to go and live in Russia. You don't simply decide you're going to ignore everyone else's will and do what you want even if the majority don't want it. The country decided. You either go along with that or live elsewhere. You have the choice.

Ukraine has never been a tool of Western countries. Nato doesn't expand. Countries ask if they can join Nato and then as you've seen, the existing Nato nations hold a vote as to whether they're going to let that country join - it's democratic. Even if the countries want to join,unless all other members vote for them to be allowed to join, they can't. If 1 country said no to either Sweden or Finland, they couldn't join. Why do countries want to join Nato? Because they feel threatened by Russian Aggression such as the 2014 annexation of Crimea. Nato wouldn't have expanded if Russia hadn't caused other countries to fear invasion from it. In the current expansion, Sweden and Finland have been against joining Nato until the invasion of Ukraine this year. It's Russia and Putin that have caused Nato expansion. It's likely in the future, Moldova and Ukraine once liberated will join to ensure this never happens again.

This is entirely Putin's and Russia's fault. Don't threaten and invade your neighbours and you won't cause fear in other countries that causes them to want to join military defensive alliances, and that's what Nato is defensive. It's like the Warsaw Pact. It's not an army. It's not an offensive force. It's purely a pact that if one member country is attacked, then all the others will join in to defend it. Nato has no nukes near Russian borders. Nato had very few troops and equipment in countries bordering Russia prior to this war as Nato / the EU always respected Russia and kept only enough to mount an immediate defence to an invasion on the premice they would hold out until reinforcements arrived should the worst happen. Nato / EU never kept large forces in bordering countries expecting it to happen. That is the result of Putin's attitude and moves.

View attachment 140399
This is the view from my window. If they allow themselves a show, then even they are not needed in Ukraine yet. And we are even more so.
I mean no offense when I say this but you're post on taking up Ak's (pleased you won't and value your family and children), is somewhat deluded in thinking you can take on the Ukrainian army or the West as is the post on your airforce. I'm pleased you are proud of them and they've put on a great display for you.

However...

Look at what has happend in Ukraine so far. Putin is quick to say you're fighting Nato or the West, you're not. You're fighting a poorly equipped army with a little Western training (although that is improving as the offensive shows), and you're still losing heavily. You're ships are too scared to leave Crimea after losing the Moskva and 800 sailors. Today your submarines are being recalled to Russia because Crimea is no longer deemed safe. Your airforce hardly goes out because most of the aircraft sent have been shot down / get shot down. Your army has lost 80,000 men with many more injured. You've lost most of your equipment and against an army that is 1/2 trained and poorly equipped. Any leader telling you you could take on Nato or the even the US or even the UK and win is clearly lying to you. You're losing against an army that is no where near Nato standards in training or equipment.

At the start of the war, you'd have been totally wiped out before you even got anywhere near Kyiv. Look at the road to Basra after just a couple of US aircraft took task to Iraqi vehicle convoys:

.and that was 1990's tech and capabilties.

Understand this, Putin is all lies and propoganda. Your army can't take out Ukrainian forces so how can you take on US and Nato forces who are highly trained, equipped and motivated? You'd be wiped out in hours. Plus why would you want to attack the West?

Understand this also, Putin is full of hate.

The West does not hate Russian people. Many Russians visit the US, UK and Europe and receive a warm welcome. They see we have a much higher standard of living. We have freedom, we have love for each other and for them. Russians are not treated badly in the West. They're treated like any other people (there maybe some cooler attitudes atm in some parts of the EU due to the war), but generally Russians are welcomed in the West.

The idea that the West hates Russian people and wants to invade Russia and destroy the people is entirely something of Putin / the Kremlin / the leaders making to keep the Russian people hating the West and supporting communism and suppression. Ask any Russian citizens who live in the US or UK or have visited there what their experience was? I'm guessing the vast majority will tell you they were treated well and warmly, at least pre-war. If I meet a Russian in a shop, I treat them like anyone else even during this war. The majority of Western people don't blame the Russian people, they blame the leaders who want war and who want to grab land to re-instate the former Soviet Union ie Putin and his cronies. The West loves the Russian people. The Russian people are being fed hatred by their leaders to think otherwise.

Last edited:

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
People don't decide in a democracy who governs them by the will of people in individual areas. They vote and the Government they vote in decides the future of the country either because they vote for a government with a specific policy that aligns with that or because that Government calls a national referendum and the country as a whole votes and decides the future. I might not like my local Council or even my Government (I don't), but that doesn't mean I can decide to declare my house or my neighbourhood independent because I live in a democracy where the future of my neighbourhood and country are decided by votes where everyone n the country is asked what they want and the majority vote decides what happens. Yes some people don't get what they want, but they have a chance to change that next vote around. So everyone gets a fair say, not just a few, and it's what the majority want that decides. That may sound undemocratic at 1st glance but the point here is it's not just one section of a communities voice that gets heard but everybodys because everybody has a right to decide the future of their country. Ukraine democratically voted to separate from the USSR in the 1990's. If the ex-Russians in Ukraine don't like that, but the rest of Ukraine does, then the answer is for the ex-Russians to go and live in Russia. You don't simply decide you're going to ignore everyone else's will and do what you want even if the majority don't want it. The country decided. You either go along with that or live elsewhere. You have the choice.
Why doesn't the USA return Texas to Mexico, and those who want to live in the USA just don't move to the USA? ;)

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You are misguided on several points.

You visited Crimea and saw that *some of the population were delighted to be a part of Russia. People don't decide in a democracy who governs them by the will of people in individual areas. They vote and the Government they vote in decides the future of the country either because they vote for a government with a specific policy that aligns with that or because that Government calls a national referendum and the country as a whole votes and decides the future. I might not like my local Council or even my Government (I don't), but that doesn't mean I can decide to declare my house or my neighbourhood independent because I live in a democracy where the future of my neighbourhood and country are decided by votes where everyone n the country is asked what they want and the majority vote decides what happens. Yes some people don't get what they want, but they have a chance to change that next vote around. So everyone gets a fair say, not just a few, and it's what the majority want that decides. That may sound undemocratic at 1st glance but the point here is it's not just one section of a communities voice that gets heard but everybodys because everybody has a right to decide the future of their country. Ukraine democratically voted to separate from the USSR in the 1990's. If the ex-Russians in Ukraine don't like that, but the rest of Ukraine does, then the answer is for the ex-Russians to go and live in Russia. You don't simply decide you're going to ignore everyone else's will and do what you want even if the majority don't want it. The country decided. You either go along with that or live elsewhere. You have the choice.

Ukraine has never been a tool of Western countries. Nato doesn't expand. Countries ask if they can join Nato and then as you've seen, the existing Nato nations hold a vote as to whether they're going to let that country join - it's democratic. Even if the countries want to join,unless all other members vote for them to be allowed to join, they can't. If 1 country said no to either Sweden or Finland, they couldn't join. Why do countries want to join Nato? Because they feel threatened by Russian Aggression such as the 2014 annexation of Crimea. Nato wouldn't have expanded if Russia hadn't caused other countries to fear invasion from it. In the current expansion, Sweden and Finland have been against joining Nato until the invasion of Ukraine this year. It's Russia and Putin that have caused Nato expansion. It's likely in the future, Moldova and Ukraine once liberated will join to ensure this never happens again.

This is entirely Putin's and Russia's fault. Don't threaten and invade your neighbours and you won't cause fear in other countries that causes them to want to join military defensive alliances, and that's what Nato is defensive. It's like the Warsaw Pact. It's not an army. It's not an offensive force. It's purely a pact that if one member country is attacked, then all the others will join in to defend it. Nato has no nukes near Russian borders. Nato had very few troops and equipment in countries bordering Russia prior to this war as Nato / the EU always respected Russia and kept only enough to mount an immediate defence to an invasion on the premice they would hold out until reinforcements arrived should the worst happen. Nato / EU never kept large forces in bordering countries expecting it to happen. That is the result of Putin's attitude and moves.

I mean no offense when I say this but you're post on taking up Ak's (pleased you won't and value your family and children), is somewhat deluded in thinking you can take on the Ukrainian army or the West as is the post on your airforce. I'm pleased you are proud of them and they've put on a great display for you.

However...

Look at what has happend in Ukraine so far. Putin is quick to say you're fighting Nato or the West, you're not. You're fighting a poorly equipped army with a little Western training (although that is improving as the offensive shows), and you're still losing heavily. You're ships are too scared to leave Crimea after losing the Moskva and 800 sailors. Today your submarines are being recalled to Russia because Crimea is no longer deemed safe. Your airforce hardly goes out because most of the aircraft sent have been shot down / get shot down. Your army has lost 80,000 men with many more injured. You've lost most of your equipment and against an army that is 1/2 trained and poorly equipped. Any leader telling you you could take on Nato or the even the US or even the UK and win is clearly lying to you. You're losing against an army that is no where near Nato standards in training or equipment.

At the start of the war, you'd have been totally wiped out before you even got anywhere near Kyiv. Look at the road to Basra after just a couple of US aircraft took task to Iraqi vehicle convoys:

.and that was 1990's tech and capabilties.

Understand this, Putin is all lies and propoganda. Your army can't take out Ukrainian forces so how can you take on US and Nato forces who are highly trained, equipped and motivated? You'd be wiped out in hours. Plus why would you want to attack the West?

Understand this also, Putin is full of hate.

The West does not hate Russian people. Many Russians visit the US, UK and Europe and receive a warm welcome. They see we have a much higher standard of living. We have freedom, we have love for each other and for them. Russians are not treated badly in the West. They're treated like any other people (there maybe some cooler attitudes atm in some parts of the EU due to the war), but generally Russians are welcomed in the West.

The idea that the West hates Russian people and wants to invade Russia and destroy the people is entirely something of Putin / the Kremlin / the leaders making to keep the Russian people hating the West and supporting communism and suppression. Ask any Russian citizens who live in the US or UK or have visited there what their experience was? I'm guessing the vast majority will tell you they were treated well and warmly, at least pre-war. If I meet a Russian in a shop, I treat them like anyone else even during this war. The majority of Western people don't blame the Russian people, they blame the leaders who want war and who want to grab land to re-instate the former Soviet Union ie Putin and his cronies. The West loves the Russian people. The Russian people are being fed hatred by their leaders to think otherwise.
This is your position, but there is another one.
1. Read about the collapse of Yugoslavia, which from 1991 to 2008 was divided into 6 independent states. In particular, on February 17, 2008, the Parliament of Kosovo declared the independence of Kosovo unilaterally, today Kosovo is a partially recognized state. In this case, the same thing happened - the population of the Republic of Crimea in a referendum decided to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. And according to the latest news, now residents of several other regions of Ukraine have such a desire. Also, according to the news, Poland and Hungary have a desire to return their historical lands that became regions of Ukraine following the Second World War. And something tells me that Western countries will not mind if this happens.

2. Thanks for the footage of the road to Basra. I also liked the footage of the US Army's "victorious retreat" from Afghanistan.

3. You are cunning. From Western politicians, both current and former, they distribute ideas about the division of Russia, there is a "cancelling" of Russian culture, and even cats from Russia should not participate in international exhibitions.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
There is nothing to analyze here. These are not facts, this is a view from one side. Just ask - who benefits from this, who benefits from this war? And immediately everything is made clear. But you don't ask the question. You repeat like a parrot - Russia, Putin, Hitler.
Hi @Lyudmila

Those were facts on this war .. they are objective facts, and are provable .. you may not wish to believe them, and that is a big part of the problem.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The objective fact is that there is an Object blocking the light ..

If you want to say Russia did not murder the POWs just accidentally put a bomb in the building to kill them .. well .. then I am not certain even which wall you are looking at ..

If you do not want to call this a war .. but a special operation which is almost like a war ..

If you want to say it is not Putin who started this war but the Ghost of Stalin .. or Sergei Shoigu was the one who did it all, Putin was but a poor judge of the plan and is innocent ..

update:
This seems very appropriate for @Lyudmila and @N-i-k-s-o-n ..

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
You should be asking questions but you can't, your not allowed, you risk being imprisoned, you must toe the party line, recite the propaganda, spread the fear and be grateful.

If you can break free for a moment ask who thought they could mimic and benefit from a quick blitzkrieg? Immediately everything will made clear :)

Btw you conveniently forgot Nazi.

I attach a reminder of the facts, the genocidal facts and nothing but the genocidal facts. This has all been extensively analyzed throughout the world and proven to be 110% cast iron set in stone fact.

1663674866988.png

1663674926689.png

1663674954928.png

1663675218069.png

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
In the UK we benefit from mostly mild winters. I'll put a fleece on, open a beer, set the thermostat for 18c / 64f and chill watching netflix. I'll cuddle the dog if need be she doesn't mind at all either :p

According to this article, in 2001 approximately 50,000 of your fellow citizens were not as lucky as you. Let's see what happens this year.
UK seeks to prevent 50 000 winter deaths from "fuel poverty"

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
@mat200,It's not nice to get personal. I am sure that you personally will go to kill the Russians without hesitation. There is hatred in every post. That's why this war happened. You dont understand us. Money is not the key for Russians. You repost something that doesn't even require comments. The War is not for territories. The war is not with Ukraine, but on the territory of Ukraine.
I won't lift an ak47 ))) and I have two daughters (4 years and 1,5 years)
If necessary, many are ready. And my son, and my husband.

Welcome to Siberia! We have gas, coal, jobs and we are far from Europe and USA :)
I'm not sure how one could be so outraged at a simple question. A no I'm not willing to fight but many others are would have sufficed.

Reciting the ridiculous everybody wants to kill me, nobody loves, nobody understands me, because the Fuhrer tells me so does not make it true.

You'll be weeping on tiktok next :rofl:

I'll not sure how this translates to Russian but

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
According to this article, in 2001 approximately 50,000 of your fellow citizens were not as lucky as you. Let's see what happens this year.
UK seeks to prevent 50 000 winter deaths from "fuel poverty"
You do know that article is dated 3rd March 2001 edit - you did indeed know i should have paid attention apologies

"The main target is to ensure that by 2010 no vulnerable household—older people, families with young children, people with disabilities, and people with long term illness—need to risk ill health, or worse, because of a cold home."

Since we are randomly pulling articles this one tells me the regime has possibly a higher mortality rate amongst the public than the troops it's sending into battle. Please bear in mind i haven't read it too closely so I'm willing to be corrected

Year 2020

Russia mortality rate per 1000 = 15
UK mortality rate per 1000 = 10
Difference per 1000 = 5 x 145,000 (population / 1000) = 725000

Better hurry though......winter is coming

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
The consequences of today's strike by the Ukrainian military on the peaceful quarters of Donetsk. As a result of hitting a HIMARS rocket in the store, 16 people were killed, including two children.

Once again: this blow was NOT delivered on military facilities or units of Russian troops, NOT on Russian territory. This is Donetsk, which the Ukrainian authorities consider their territory and which they are trying to "liberate" from Russian troops.

I hope the people who launched these missiles will be destroyed soon. And precisely because of this, the level of support for the Special Military Operation in Russia is quite high.
Unfortunately i feel there will be more of this going forward. This only way to save lives on both sides is for Russian troops is to withdraw and go home to their families. Also spare a moments thought with me for these poor souls tortured and massacred in Izyum. :(

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
In 2014, I had a negative attitude towards the annexation of Crimea. Then I had my doubts. In March, I had big doubts. I rather didn't support the special operation. But the more I look at what is happening, at the reaction of the West, the more confident I am that Russia is doing everything right.
I repeat - everyone is lying. They're lying to us. They're lying to you.
Since you like things factual i hope you don't mind me pointing out that what you call the reaction of the west is really the reaction of the world and it's one of disgust. While you encourage aggression, ethnic cleansing and destruction the rest of the world does not. Some day soon you'll look back and wonder where it all went wrong.

Winter is coming :p

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Unfortunately i feel there will be more of this going forward. This only way to save lives on both sides is for Russian troops is to withdraw and go home to their families. Also spare a moments thought with me for these poor souls tortured and massacred in Izyum. :(

Fake: A mass grave of civilians with traces of torture was found in Izyum. Vladimir Zelensky posted information about the crimes of the RF Armed Forces on his telegram channel.

Truth: This is another attempt to organize a provocation according to Bucha's scenario. Parsing the data reveals many serious mistakes in creating a fake.

The first thing that catches your eye is all the exhumed bodies in the form of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In one of the videos in this report, a black-uniformed officer says that the dead died from bullets, air strikes and explosions.

It can be seen that a wooden cross is installed above each grave. And each cross is signed, even if it was an unidentified soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. On the one hand, this demonstrates the attitude of Russian soldiers towards the fallen. And on the other hand, it is simply explained by the fact that all this mass grave is located on the territory of the current cemetery. This can be understood by paying attention to the stone tombstones that are visible in the background of the photographs.

There are indeed graves of civilians here. They are distinguished by the fact that above them there is a plate indicating the name and date of death. There are wreaths next to some of the graves. This means that the cemetery was visited by residents and no one tried to make the burial secret. Some signs indicate that people died in early March of this year. This does not fit with the thesis that the Russian military tortured and killed civilians buried here. After all, the Russian troops occupied Izyum only on March 24th. It is worth remembering that the Armed Forces of Ukraine repeatedly shelled the city for several months. This was reported by war correspondents, the media and confirmed by local residents.

Previously, this cemetery has already appeared in the information field in the context of a story about Ukrainian Air Force Major Kovalenko, whose body the LPR militiamen tried to return to their relatives, were forced to bury the remains in Izyum.

Now official Kyiv is trying to repeat the scenario of the provocation in Bucha.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Putin's Special Operation .. Putin's speech failed to arrive on time ..

Putin preparing train cars of meat to send to Ukraine ..

" .. funny they've passed all these laws in one day.. made through all the stages .. and already signed by Putin .. "

" .. cockroach is going to war .. "

1663740967553.png

Mobilization in Russia? Putin is going All-In! Urgent video.

Zack the Russian

So many things happened in Russia September 20th, 2022. Russia releases bunch of laws which raise up the chances of mobilizations. Russia almost lost the war with Ukraine and Putin is going all-in. In a couple of hours after this video is released, Putin is going to give a speech on the State TV. This speech will be the first public address to the Russian people since the 24 of February, since the start of the war.

00:00 - 1:04 - Intro
1:04 - 6:13 - New laws about mobilization
6:13 - 8:15 - Referendums in occupied territories
8:15 - 8:41 - Russian market loses 10% in a day
8:41 - 9:50 - Belarus joins the war
9:50 - 11:01 - Putin's speech on mobilization
11:01 - 11:25 - 300$ billions to Ukraine
11:25 - 12:11 - US: "Putin's plan is mobilization"
12:11 - 13:09 - Okay Google, how to leave Russia
13:09 - 15:07 - Immigrants to fight
15:07 - 16:35 - Conscripts to the South
16:35 - 17:33 - Sad conclusion