Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Fake: A mass grave of civilians with traces of torture was found in Izyum. Vladimir Zelensky posted information about the crimes of the RF Armed Forces on his telegram channel.

Truth: This is another attempt to organize a provocation according to Bucha's scenario. Parsing the data reveals many serious mistakes in creating a fake.

The first thing that catches your eye is all the exhumed bodies in the form of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In one of the videos in this report, a black-uniformed officer says that the dead died from bullets, air strikes and explosions.

It can be seen that a wooden cross is installed above each grave. And each cross is signed, even if it was an unidentified soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. On the one hand, this demonstrates the attitude of Russian soldiers towards the fallen. And on the other hand, it is simply explained by the fact that all this mass grave is located on the territory of the current cemetery. This can be understood by paying attention to the stone tombstones that are visible in the background of the photographs.

There are indeed graves of civilians here. They are distinguished by the fact that above them there is a plate indicating the name and date of death. There are wreaths next to some of the graves. This means that the cemetery was visited by residents and no one tried to make the burial secret. Some signs indicate that people died in early March of this year. This does not fit with the thesis that the Russian military tortured and killed civilians buried here. After all, the Russian troops occupied Izyum only on March 24th. It is worth remembering that the Armed Forces of Ukraine repeatedly shelled the city for several months. This was reported by war correspondents, the media and confirmed by local residents.

Previously, this cemetery has already appeared in the information field in the context of a story about Ukrainian Air Force Major Kovalenko, whose body the LPR militiamen tried to return to their relatives, were forced to bury the remains in Izyum.

Now official Kyiv is trying to repeat the scenario of the provocation in Bucha.
No worries @N-i-k-s-o-n looks like many more Russians will get a chance to personally see for themselves now with mobilization .. be prepared to pay bribes to avoid becoming meat ..

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
This is your position, but there is another one.
1. Read about the collapse of Yugoslavia, which from 1991 to 2008 was divided into 6 independent states. In particular, on February 17, 2008, the Parliament of Kosovo declared the independence of Kosovo unilaterally, today Kosovo is a partially recognized state. In this case, the same thing happened - the population of the Republic of Crimea in a referendum decided to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. And according to the latest news, now residents of several other regions of Ukraine have such a desire. Also, according to the news, Poland and Hungary have a desire to return their historical lands that became regions of Ukraine following the Second World War. And something tells me that Western countries will not mind if this happens.

2. Thanks for the footage of the road to Basra. I also liked the footage of the US Army's "victorious retreat" from Afghanistan.

3. You are cunning. From Western politicians, both current and former, they distribute ideas about the division of Russia, there is a "cancelling" of Russian culture, and even cats from Russia should not participate in international exhibitions.
The referendum in Crimea was an illegal referendum after the country had been annexed by Russia. Also, as I explained above, an area cannot simply decide to leave a country. A referendum is for the whole country to decide unless the Government decides it will allow an area to potentilaly leave and grants a referndum to that area. That didn't happen. That's the principle of democracy, everyone gets a vote. If small areas could simply vote to leave countries without Govbernments deciding they'll allow an area to leave, then every country would break apart as no-one is ever satsified with everything a central Government is doing.

You notice that when the UK left the EU, the whole country voted. Many did not want to leave, in fact it was split 51 to 49% if I remember correctly. Imagine the chaos if all the areas that did not want to leave suddenly held votes and decided not to be bound by a democratic vote but to declare independence. The whole point of democracy is everyone gets a vote and whichever policy wins, is the one that's adopted nationally. Those who lose out, have a choice, live under the new policy or live elsewhere. That's exactly what happend under Brexit. Mnay chose to stay in the UK and live under Brexit and many others chose to leave and live in the EU.

There are no ideas in the West about the division of Russia. That's Putin's propoganda. No-one in the West could care what Russia does internally, human rights aside, so long as it doesn't invade or threaten other countries. The break up of the old Soviet Union was the choice of Soviet Politicins not the West and the West could care less about it.

As for cancelling culture, no-one has cancelled Russian culture. Russia has been stopped from participating in international events because it has illegally invaded a foreign country and the ban from events is punishment for doing so because Russia is now a world pariah for it's crimes in invading Ukraine, an independent sovereign country, and executing civilians.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Why doesn't the USA return Texas to Mexico, and those who want to live in the USA just don't move to the USA? ;)
Maybe because Texas won independence from Mexico in the early 1800's when ownership of Mexico itself had been very much fluid between the Spanish, Indians and other nations and no true Mexican identity existed. Texas won independendance and became an independent country. Mexico was given independence from Spain. Texas as an independent nation then CHOSE to join the US instead of joining Mexico.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
As for your complaints about Nazism and Hitler, who is the Hitler here?

Hitler invaded other countries, dictated his rule and executed civilians. Putin has invaded another country (Ukraine), dictated his rule and executed civilians.

Ukraine has simply defended itself aginst invasion and the West has simply supplied arms and limited training to help Ukraine defend itself.

So who is the Hitler? The Nation that invades an independent country, dictates it's governance and will, and executes thouisands of men, women and children, or the nation that simply defends itself from invasion?

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Putin Mobilization already signed and ready to go ..

Putin is going crazy right now! Speech about mobilization.
Zack the Russian

Report below reads well in conjunction with this video. I predict more death, destruction and a potential "Turkey shoot" of the mobilised but unmotivated Russian masses who can't dodge the draft. The Fuhrer knows no shame :(

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Fake: A mass grave of civilians with traces of torture was found in Izyum. Vladimir Zelensky posted information about the crimes of the RF Armed Forces on his telegram channel.

Truth: This is another attempt to organize a provocation according to Bucha's scenario. Parsing the data reveals many serious mistakes in creating a fake.

The first thing that catches your eye is all the exhumed bodies in the form of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In one of the videos in this report, a black-uniformed officer says that the dead died from bullets, air strikes and explosions.

It can be seen that a wooden cross is installed above each grave. And each cross is signed, even if it was an unidentified soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. On the one hand, this demonstrates the attitude of Russian soldiers towards the fallen. And on the other hand, it is simply explained by the fact that all this mass grave is located on the territory of the current cemetery. This can be understood by paying attention to the stone tombstones that are visible in the background of the photographs.

There are indeed graves of civilians here. They are distinguished by the fact that above them there is a plate indicating the name and date of death. There are wreaths next to some of the graves. This means that the cemetery was visited by residents and no one tried to make the burial secret. Some signs indicate that people died in early March of this year. This does not fit with the thesis that the Russian military tortured and killed civilians buried here. After all, the Russian troops occupied Izyum only on March 24th. It is worth remembering that the Armed Forces of Ukraine repeatedly shelled the city for several months. This was reported by war correspondents, the media and confirmed by local residents.

Previously, this cemetery has already appeared in the information field in the context of a story about Ukrainian Air Force Major Kovalenko, whose body the LPR militiamen tried to return to their relatives, were forced to bury the remains in Izyum.

Now official Kyiv is trying to repeat the scenario of the provocation in Bucha.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Why doesn't the USA return Texas to Mexico, and those who want to live in the USA just don't move to the USA? ;)
Why would the USA cede Texas to Mexico. Texas is a sovereign State who won their independence from Mexico before joining the USA. Texas at one time was its own independent country for 9 years. Besides why would Texas be ceded to Mexico? Maybe you meant France or Spain or before that the natives there before Europeans.

And, as said before by others, China will be taking over part of what you call Russia. Probably sooner than later. Russia is about to implode with civil strife and I would not doubt for one moment that Putin is such a selfish child he'll use nuclear weapons because if he can't have it no one will. He's already proven he's like Stalin.... Doesn't give a shit how many of his people suffer and die for HIS cause.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Why would the USA cede Texas to Mexico. Texas is a sovereign State who won their independence from Mexico before joining the USA. Texas at one time was its own independent country for 9 years. Besides why would Texas be ceded to Mexico? Maybe you meant France or Spain or before that the natives there before Europeans.

And, as said before by others, China will be taking over part of what you call Russia. Probably sooner than later. Russia is about to implode with civil strife and I would not doubt for one moment that Putin is such a selfish child he'll use nuclear weapons because if he can't have it no one will. He's already proven he's like Stalin.... Doesn't give a shit how many of his people suffer and die for HIS cause.
Yeah I'd be rather worried as a Ussian citizen atm. If he uses nukes, the NATO will have no option but to respond and millions of citizens on both sides are going to die and that includes wives, children everybody. Plus no cities or infrastructure. No hospitals, bo water supply, no sewerage, no heating, no light, no food, radiation contaminating everyhting there is as in the Chernobyl zone immediately after the disaster. The RUssian people need to realise the path Putin is leading them down and act now before it's too late. He'll see them all dead before he gives up his ambitions of reserecting the old Soviet Union by force.

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Что касается ваших жалоб на нацизм и Гитлера, то кто тут Гитлер?

Гитлер вторгался в другие страны, диктовал свои правила и казнил мирных жителей. Путин вторгся в другую страну (Украину), продиктовал свое правление и казнил мирных жителей.

Украина просто защищалась от вторжения, а Запад просто поставлял оружие и проводил ограниченную подготовку, чтобы помочь Украине защитить себя.

Так кто такой Гитлер? Нация, которая вторгается в независимую страну, диктует ей правила и волю и казнит тысячи мужчин, женщин и детей, или нация, которая просто защищается от вторжения?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Что касается ваших жалоб на нацизм и Гитлера, то кто тут Гитлер?

Гитлер вторгался в другие страны, диктовал свои правила и казнил мирных жителей. Путин вторгся в другую страну (Украину), продиктовал свое правление и казнил мирных жителей.

Украина просто защищалась от вторжения, а Запад просто поставлял оружие и проводил ограниченную подготовку, чтобы помочь Украине защитить себя.

Так кто такой Гитлер? Нация, которая вторгается в независимую страну, диктует ей правила и волю и казнит тысячи мужчин, женщин и детей, или нация, которая просто защищается от вторжения?
Yeah I'd be rather worried as a Ussian citizen atm. If he uses nukes, the NATO will have no option but to respond and millions of citizens on both sides are going to die and that includes wives, children everybody. Plus no cities or infrastructure. No hospitals, bo water supply, no sewerage, no heating, no light, no food, radiation contaminating everyhting there is as in the Chernobyl zone immediately after the disaster. The RUssian people need to realise the path Putin is leading them down and act now before it's too late. He'll see them all dead before he gives up his ambitions of reserecting the old Soviet Union by force.
I want to remind you that the United States is currently the ONLY country that has attracted nuclear weapons (and not only in the form of explosions, but also in the form of shells with depleted uranium), as well as chemical (Agent Orange) and, judging by the data of m Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, which developed and stored biological weapons in biological laboratories in Ukraine. I also want to recall the words of Liz Truss about the possibility of using nuclear weapons.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I want to remind you that the United States is currently the ONLY country that has attracted nuclear weapons (and not only in the form of explosions, but also in the form of shells with depleted uranium), as well as chemical (Agent Orange) and, judging by the data of m Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, which developed and stored biological weapons in biological laboratories in Ukraine. I also want to recall the words of Liz Truss about the possibility of using nuclear weapons.
HI @N-i-k-s-o-n

1) Factually not accurate on the Chemical agents ..

Putin seems to like to use chemical agents and poisons ..

2) In terms of Nuclear Weapons .. yes, the USA is know as the first one to invent, make, and use them ..

SO Putin and Russians SHOULD DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO STOP THIS WAR.
( hint: this does not mean attack more .. it does not mean kill more .. I means give Ukraine back it's nation, and pay compensation to Ukrainians and Ukraine .. and put war criminals from Russian side on trial )

If Russians do not stop the war .. it is only going to be worse for Russians ..

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Ukrainians will stop the war when they finish off the Russian invaders. Apparently not only does the Russian army and air force suck but so does their navy.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Running updates today from the BBC. Mostly about prisoner exchanges, protests about mobilisation and citizens fleeing the mobilisation. Main link and some specific articles below

A simply solution for anybody misfortunate enough to be sent to the front line while the Fuhrer sips champagne is to wave a white flag and walk to Ukrainian safety where they can sit the war out. It's important to get this message out

It's also noticeable to date there has been a severe lack of mobilisation in Crimea. That tells you where the hearts and minds of the local population are.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I want to remind you that the United States ...........I also want to recall the words of Liz Truss about the possibility of using nuclear weapons.
For your information please find attached article on Liz truss recent words at UN conference and full speech on same. I think it's pretty reserved under the circumstances and certainly no mention of nuclear weapons. Freedom will prevail.

Winter is coming. :)

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
HI @N-i-k-s-o-n

1) Factually not accurate on the Chemical agents ..

Putin seems to like to use chemical agents and poisons ..

2) In terms of Nuclear Weapons .. yes, the USA is know as the first one to invent, make, and use them ..

SO Putin and Russians SHOULD DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO STOP THIS WAR.
( hint: this does not mean attack more .. it does not mean kill more .. I means give Ukraine back it's nation, and pay compensation to Ukrainians and Ukraine .. and put war criminals from Russian side on trial )

If Russians do not stop the war .. it is only going to be worse for Russians ..
In your opinion, was the spraying of Agent Orange in Vietnam a "humanitarian supply of household chemicals"?

Reaction score
And just a reminder that Chernobyl is and was a Russian failure that caused Nuclear fallout to rain on much of the world, some areas worse then others. Because of their lack of training, untold THOUSANDS have died from radiation poisoning / cancer and God only knows how many children have been born mutated or not even born at all because of it.

Please, spare me your NBC bullshit Niksun. The past is the past and we have all done harsh things, and I hope as a WORLD we have learned from it. But for here and now, PUTIN IS DEAD FUCKING wrong and so are you. Grow up and own it.

1663858584605.png1663858656018.png

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
In your opinion, was the spraying of Agent Orange in Vietnam a "humanitarian supply of household chemicals"?
Dumb uninformed response. Wasn't known for sometime it was bad. Grasping for straws. LMAO

Seriously, y'all gonna bring up atomic bombs in ww2 again when ultimately millions of lives of Americans and Japs were saved as a result. Pro tip, don't start a war against an industrial giant and be sure to surrender before you commit to killing off all your people. Don't know that the jap race would have survived an invasion of their home land.

P. S. Kudos to those brave soviets who declared war on Japan after the US pretty much secured the end of the jap enemy.

Last edited: