Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
That's funny. I thought Russia invaded Ukraine to stop the Nazis there. Now it's because of US involvement, like Russia doesn't stick its collective nose into any country it feels like. At least get the basic motivation straight.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A moment of black humor. From personal. In March 2020, my maternity leave with my first daughter ended. When I went to work, a pandemic started, a lockdown... I went to work remotely. I worked remotely and when my second daughter was born. Now, on September 21, I came to work in the office. My maternity leave with my second daughter is over. It was on September 21 that the mobilization was announced. Now I'm on vacation, I rarely come to the office. Due to the departure of a colleague, I work a little remotely. I will come to the office on October 31. I'm already afraid of what will happen this time.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's funny. I thought Russia invaded Ukraine to stop the Nazis there. Now it's because of US involvement, like Russia doesn't stick its collective nose into any country it feels like. At least get the basic motivation straight.
I don't see any contradictions. All together. In which country are our biological laboratories located?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Again you miss the point. The initial invasion by the great, benevolent, Putin was based on stomping out the Nazis. From there it has morphed into any reason he can come up with and feed to the serfs under his control. It could all stop immediately. All he needs to do is withdraw all troops and chalk it up to a bad idea on his part.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning!
@Sybertiger,

If the US had not intervened, none of this would have happened..
"If the US had not intervened, none of this would have happened.. "

100% agreed .. USA should NEVER has insisted that Ukraine Give up their Nuclear Weapons, and in return the USA and Russia promised to defend Ukrainian borders .. clearly, of the 2 Nations that promised to Ukraine their borders .. one Nation wanted to steal Ukrainian land ..

Instead we should have encouraged Ukraine to keep their weapons ..

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Again you miss the point. The initial invasion by the great, benevolent, Putin was based on stomping out the Nazis. From there it has morphed into any reason he can come up with and feed to the serfs under his control. It could all stop immediately. All he needs to do is withdraw all troops and chalk it up to a bad idea on his part.
I have already written what will happen to the population if the Russians leave now. We walk in a circle.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can you say for sure that all these years there has been no influence of the United States on the policy of Ukraine? Can you guarantee that the United States did not support the Nazi movements in Ukraine?

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
"If the US had not intervened, none of this would have happened.. "

100% agreed .. USA should NEVER has insisted that Ukraine Give up their Nuclear Weapons, and in return the USA and Russia promised to defend Ukrainian borders .. clearly, of the 2 Nations that promised to Ukraine their borders .. one Nation wanted to steal Ukrainian land ..

Instead we should have encouraged Ukraine to keep their weapons ..
There are two sides here. On the one hand, really, why not leave Ukraine nuclear weapons? On the other hand, if this had happened, we would already be drawing rock carvings now.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
More death and destruction.

History is repeating itself. Russia has been here before supporting Nazism.

"It was just the beginning of the suffering for the Polish people, who were victims of some of the greatest horrors in a monstrous war. Six million Poles, half of them Jewish, died during World War II at the hands of the Nazis and the Soviets."

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
More death and destruction.

It's just the Ukrainian troops themselves shelling their cities and energy facilities. Well, or air conditioners explode in houses.

Actually, it's all sad. The United States is at war with Russia to the last Ukrainian, and under the cover of this, it is destroying the economy of Europe. In parallel with the explosion of the Crimean bridge, a sabotage was committed on the communication cables of the German railway.

Last edited:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So a bridge is taken out, minimal loss of life and in return the tyrant bombs and kills innocents. That's nice. All Hail Putin!

When this is all over, I truly do hope that Putin is tried for Crimes against Humanity! What a huge POS!
Perhaps I missed your message, how sorry you are for the civilians who died in Donetsk and other cities from the shelling of the Ukrainian army under the shells of American M777 howitzers and HIMARS missiles.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
It's just the Ukrainian troops themselves shelling their cities and energy facilities. Well, or air conditioners explode in houses.

Actually, it's all sad. The United States is at war with Russia to the last Ukrainian, and under the cover of this, it is destroying the economy of Europe. In parallel with the explosion of the Crimean bridge, a sabotage was committed on the communication cables of the German railway.
The only thing wrong with this statement is it's not truthful.

The truth is in 1939 Germany and Russia invaded Poland with the intention of enslaving and ethnic cleansing it's people. The truth is the reasons given by the Fuhrer for this invasion were false. The truth is millions of people died as a result. The truth is the world including the USA had very different ideas.

Today the truth is Russia has invaded Ukraine with the intention of enslaving and ethnic cleansing. Today the truth is the reasons given by the Fuhrer for the invasion are false. Today the truth is hundreds of thousands of people are dead or dying as a result. Today the truth is the Ukraine people will not be enslaved and ethnically cleansed. Today the truth is the world including the USA have very different ideas.

You can help stop it. You can help save lives. You can call on the Russian government to withdraw from all Ukraine Territory and immediately stop hostilities.

If you do not learn from history you repeat it and all it's gory atrocities.

Do not repeat history.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Perhaps I missed your message, how sorry you are for the civilians who died in Donetsk and other cities from the shelling of the Ukrainian army under the shells of American M777 howitzers and HIMARS missiles.
Setting aside the obvious question of truth atrocities such as these are to be condemned. They have unfortunately increased in numbers and intensity from Russia invaded and pursued its agenda of ethnic cleansing.

There are only losers in war and what you are sadly witnessing are the losses of war. Join the momentum and help us all save lives both civilian and military by calling for the immediate withdrawal of Russian troops from all Ukraine and an immediate end to hostilities.

The sooner this happens the sooner a political solution can be found.

Last edited:

N-i-k-s-o-n

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Setting aside the obvious question of truth atrocities such as these are to be condemned. They have unfortunately increased in numbers and intensity from Russia invaded and pursued its agenda of ethnic cleansing.

There is only losers on war and what you are sadly witnessing are the losses of war. Join the momentum and help us all save lives both civilian and military by calling for the immediate withdrawal of Russian troops from all Ukraine and an immediate end to hostilities.

The sooner this happens the sooner a political solution can be found.
I agree with you that war is bad.
Try to convince your government to stop sending military aid to Ukraine and demand that Zelensky sit down at the negotiating table with Russia.

Reaction score
Nikson, you are such a commie. Wow.

'Try to convince your government to stop sending military aid to Ukraine and demand that Zelensky sit down at the negotiating table with Russia.' What you really mean, 'Stop giving our enemy aid, so we can continue ethnic cleansing and steal their land.'

'Perhaps I missed your message, how sorry you are for the civilians who died in Donetsk and other cities from the shelling of the Ukrainian army under the shells of American M777 howitzers and HIMARS missiles.' And what you really should have said, 'If we hadn't invaded a sovereign nation, killed their innocent women, men and children, burned down their cities, and conducted ethnic cleansing, then none of this would be happening and Dear Putin would not be a war criminal.'

I know that is what you really meant to say.

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree with you that war is bad.
Try to convince your government to stop sending military aid to Ukraine and demand that Zelensky sit down at the negotiating table with Russia.
You do you bit and I will do mine. :)

Join the momentum and help us all save lives both civilian and military by calling for the immediate withdrawal of Russian troops from all Ukraine and an immediate end to hostilities.

The sooner this happens the sooner a political solution can be negotiated.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
First day of Iraq war in 2003, Baghdad. Number of dead no one cares.

Russia air strike today 8 killed, Bridge attack in Crimea 3 killed.