US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
UNARMED Afghan special forces gunned down upon surrender.

Afghan army troops executed one by one down the line...

1630018899764.png

video attached. <GRAPHIC>
View attachment video-1630001379.mp4

FUCK BIDEN.

EDIT: I am so fucking PISSED to see this bullshit... That fuck in the white house needs to go. Impeach that sonofabitch.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Pakistan is the biggest perpetrator of the pack; they are desperate for money and attention. Multiple terrorist groups at the end of the day are all the same shit. This new team is going to destabilize the world further. The Prime Minister of Pakistan wants to team up with the Taliban, even though the Taliban massacred school children in Pakistan.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The self obsessed Dr Fake Fauci finally supports monoclonal antibody treatment almost a month after my Governor did.

Fauci is a typical liberal progressive, full of shit and has lied his way through life for many years.

(Sorry wrong forum. This was supposed to be in the WuFlu forum..)

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
'I am deeply disappointed in my government' says US veteran as Afghanistan deadline looms | DW News

US veteran Matt Zeller says: "By our estimation, we are going to leave upwards of 175,000 people behind."

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You are correct Sir. Fortunately, as a military group using sophisticated weapons, they can do (look at the stinger vs the Soviets) but REPAIRING THEM AND MAINTAINING THEM, Ha, freaking, HA!
I personally love seeing them with M4's, M240's, so on and so fourth. Why? Because they are use to AK's and Soviet made equipment that can take a licking and keep on killing. Sure, there will be a few that know what to do with our equipment, but not many. It is just so freak'n bad over there right now....it really is. :(
Pictures are worth a million words...
View attachment 99763
Right on the money. Especially in that environment both weapons and aircraft need constant maintenance. Most people think that you just strap in and take off, but in reality, there’s hours of pre and post flight work that has to occur, specifically for the crew chiefs. I’d love to see the f&&&&rs try and keep them flying for long.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was able to take off for a short vacation and drove down to the Orlando area today. I purposely kept the radio off because I knew that things were going south and getting worse by the minute. Made the mistake of turning on the news and witnessed the crap show going on.
I am so appalled and sickened by the unnecessary bs that is unfolding. To this bastardized “administration” I would personally like to say f$$$ you.
They have allowed the unnecessary deaths of American soldiers and citizens and destabilized the entire region, and possibly, the entire world. Their actions have voided all of the sacrifices made since 2001. Of course they don’t care; it’s not their families over there. By God, if it was, we’d have a different story going on.
Speaking of a different story, it is my understanding that quite a few of the civilians were Christians that were targeted by the taliban and isis. The state department had them pushed back from the gates. Kinda makes one think if the story would be different if they identified as something other than Christian. Maybe it’s just me. Ready to go back now; not to bail the f&&&&s in Washington out but to set things right.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Came in from mowing and weed-eatin, got a shower, sat down to read my e-mail, log into IPCT and so on. I open the e-mail and this greets me: a half-staff alert from a flag company.

This a$$hole,. moronic, drooling sorry excuse for a commander-in-chief has the unmitigated gall to send this out. Please Mr. President (it hurt to say that), if you love this country and its people do me and everyone else that loves this country, cares about freedom, and supports our military and our law enforcement a big favor and go find the tallest building or bridge you can find and take a flying leap. If you must land on anyone, please try for Miley, Pelosi, AOC or similar ilk....please?

Or are you too stupid to realize that this is also YOUR FAULT? :angry:

half-staff_082621.jpg

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
he should take responsibility and fucking RESIGN, that senile incompetent fucker.
Agree 100%. However, look who would be next in line; the hooking whore. Then pelosi would be stepping higher up. Then look who would be vying for higher positions; the scumbag “squad”. It’s going to be a never ending line of scum of the earth even if the old Sh@@ resigns or they exercise the 25th. Then on top of that, get ready for the lockdowns due to a new “variant” or virus as we get closer to 2022 midterms. They found how to cheat and get away with it all while creating a puppet administration.