US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Chris Wray’s Biggest Nightmare is Unfolding As We Speak

We’ve been waiting for a very long time for someone inside the FBI to come forward and blow the lid off this disgraced bureau… and just when we had almost gone up on any “decent” rank-and-file agents, a flood of whistleblowers has finally come forward. Yes, the calvary is here, and they’re opening up and telling a lot of really wild and damning stories about what’s really going on inside the hallowed halls of the disgraceful FBI.

It’s about time…

The Washington Times reported that FBI whistleblowers accused bureau management in different field offices of corruption, cover-ups and retaliation against rank-and-file agents who attempted to expose it, The Washington Times has learned.

Current and former FBI leaders at the bureau’s offices in Miami, Salt Lake City, Buffalo, New York, and Newark, New Jersey, are facing whistleblower complaints that the supervisors have even forced or coerced agents to sign false affidavits.

The Washington Examiner reported that Jim Jordan made waves a little more than a week ago when he said the number of whistleblowers from the FBI was up to 14, above the six he mentioned a couple of months prior. This uptick came after the FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. On the Senate side, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has disclosed his team received whistleblower disclosures, including those related to the federal investigation into Hunter Biden.

All this is happening as Republicans raise expectations for a wave of investigations with subpoena power if they win one or both chambers of Congress in November.

Chris Wray's Biggest Nightmare is Unfolding As We Speak (waynedupree.com)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Career Politician. Someone that has lived off the taxpayer dole his whole life.

A 1987 clip of Joe Biden has resurfaced, showing him exaggerating his academic record, boasting that he graduated “in the top half of my class” - before he later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.

The former vice president, who’s currently the leading 2020 presidential candidate, was running back then for the Democratic Party's nomination for president when he got combative and made the blunder amid questioning by a reporter about his academic credentials at the Syracuse University College of Law.

“I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship,” he told the reporter during a campaign stop in Claremont, New Hampshire.
“In the first year of the law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class,” he continued. “And then I decided to stay, went back to law school, and in fact ended up in the top half of my class.”
“And then I decided to stay, went back to law school, and in fact ended up in the top half of my class.”
— Joe Biden
He added that he was an “outstanding student in the political science department” and “graduated with three degrees from college.”
Shortly after making the claims, Biden had to come out with a confession that he lied about his academic record and actually graduated 76th in a class of 85.
“I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inaccurate,” he told the New York Times in a statement.
“I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inaccurate.”
— Joe Biden
“I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors - I said 'three' and should have said 'two,’” he added, though the newspaper points out that Biden actually received a single B.A. degree in history and political science.

During an interview with the Times, he also didn’t dispute the reports that he actually went on the law school “on half scholarship based on financial need” rather than full scholarship as he claimed.
“My recollection is - and I'd have to confirm this - but I don't recall paying any money to go to law school,” he said.

Reaction score
Criminal Complaint Filed with Wisconsin Elections Commission Against
Shady Claire Woodall-Vogg over Illegal Ballot Collections in Back Alley

In the early hours of November 4, 2020, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, a batch of 143,379 ballots, all for Joe Biden were dropped into the state totals.

Last August we unearthed an email that shows the culprits behind the ‘drop’ were laughing about what they had done after the ballot drop!

We all now know about the many states that dropped huge numbers of ballots stealing the race for Joe Biden. On the morning of November 4th, America woke up to see the results of the massive fraud in multiple swing states.

In Wisconsin, over 140,000 ballots for Joe Biden alone were dropped in Milwaukee, giving Biden the lead.

We’ve referred to this fraudulent tactic as the drop and roll.

In August, The Gateway Pundit uncovered an email to Claire Woodall-Vogg, the executive director for elections in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

In the email the sender, Ryan Chew, from the Election Group shared:

“Damn, Claire, you have a flair for drama, delivering just the margin needed at 3:00 am. I bet you had those votes counted at midnight, and just wanted to keep the world waiting.”

Ms. Claire is the Executive Director of the Election Commission of the city of Milwaukee.

They were laughing about her late night ballot drop!

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/criminal-complaint-filed-wisconsin-elections-commission-shady-claire-woodall-vogg-illegal-ballot-collections-back-alley/
1661468809082.png1661468640939.png1661468701440.png1661468742515.png1661468770298.png

Reaction score
Interesting. Or as they say on 4ch/pol and 8kun/qresearch, interdasting.
(Jim Watkins is the owner of 8kun)

https:/t.me/jim_watkins/6413

Jim Watkins, [25.08.22 11:03]
The TRUTH is.. It doesn't matter
.. This HIGH Intense Military OPERATION is UNDER WAY and the TWIST AND PLOT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND….. NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS…. IT'S ALL PLACED AND PLANNED..
and TRUMP IS HIGHLY INFORMED With what's happening.

Hint> follow the words of KASH
… He will tell you who to TRUST!
___
No argument or crying or whining in the ANON/. PATRIOTS./Freedom groups WILL STOP WHAT'S COMING

NCSWIC

Stay buckled!
Storm Rider.

1661470951261.png

FYI, I'm just about fed up and finished with the facade.
Rip the friggin' band-aid off the wound.
Let it get some fresh air and sunshine.

Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Those who entered into the armed forces and had a contract with America if they served their country then college would be paid versus thumbsucking, bedwetters who ran up a college debt for a degree that is useless. How did these useless people serve their country? By being a burden on the rest of us?

View attachment 137809

Just wait till next year when they get the bill from the IRS and what was paid off is now listed as unreported income that they will have to declare on their taxes. Anyone remember the money from Cash-4-Clunkers?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Zuckerberg says FBI pressure led Facebook to censor Hunter Biden laptop story

Appearing on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast on Thursday, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg alleged that the FBI warned the company of a "Russian propaganda dump" prior to the New York Post publishing a story that included damaging information on then-candidate Joe Biden from his son Hunter Biden's laptop.

Zuckerberg says FBI pressure led Facebook to censor Hunter Biden laptop story | Just The News

My comment: Are the political winds shifting to some degree?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
DOJ Finally Releases 2019 Memo Absolving Trump of Everything Documented in Mueller Report

The Justice Department has released a 2019 memo that put to rest any prosecution of former President Donald Trump over allegations contained in the Mueller report.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, whose investigation was criticized by Trump, was hired to probe allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia. He found no such connections.

However, Mueller’s report cited 10 instances in which he believed there could have been possible obstruction of justice, without saying if they merited prosecution, according to NBC News.

That prompted a DOJ review, which culminated in the nine-page memo released Wednesday. The memo said there was no justification to prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice.

The memo was released after the group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a Freedom of Information lawsuit. The DOJ opposed the request, but lost the case in court, NPR reported.

The memo said Trump’s requests to fire Mueller were made “not for an illegal purpose, but rather because he believed the investigation was politically motivated and undermined his administration’s efforts to govern.”

The memo stressed that Trump wanted to end the distractions caused by the probe.

“The President’s public statements could be viewed as efforts to defend himself from public criticism related to the Special Counsel’s investigation or to discourage the witnesses from making what the President believed might be false statements in exchange for a lesser sentence. Those statements do not warrant a prosecution for obstruction of justice,” the memo said.

“In the absence of an underlying offense, the most compelling inference in evaluating the President’s conduct is that he reasonably believed that the Special Counsel’s investigation was interfering with his governing agenda.

“Even if the President were objectively wrong about the intentions of the Special Counsel, many, if not all, of his actions could be viewed as lacking the intent element under the relevant statutes,” the memo said.

The memo touched on Trump’s dismissal of FBI Director James Comey and a comment he made to Comey related to an investigation of former national security advisor Michael Flynn.

“The President’s expression of ‘hope’ that Comey would ‘let this go’ did not clearly direct a particular action in the Flynn investigation, and Comey did not react at the time as though he had received a direct order from the President,” the memo said.

The result, the memo said, was that prosecution was not warranted.

“A fair evaluation of the special council’s findings and legal theories weighs in favor of declining prosecution,” the memo said.

“While cataloguing actions that the president took, many of which took place in public view, the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constituted obstructive acts, done with a nexus to a pending proceeding, with the corrupt intent necessary to warrant prosecution under the obstruction-of-justice statutes.”

Mueller’s “thorough investigation did not establish that the President committed any underlying crime related to Russian interference,” the memo said, noting that “it would be rare for federal prosecutors to bring an obstruction prosecution that did not itself arise out of a proceeding related to a separate crime.”

“Having reviewed the Report in light of the governing legal principles, and the Principles of Federal Prosecution, we conclude that none of these instances would warrant a prosecution for obstruction of justice, without regard to the constitutional constraint on bringing such an action against a sitting president,” the memo said.

“In addition, we believe that certain of the conduct examined by the Special Counsel could not, as a matter of law, support an obstruction charge under the circumstances.”

DOJ Finally Releases 2019 Memo Absolving Trump of Everything Documented in Mueller Report (thefederalistpapers.org)