US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 140145

No doubt in my mind the FBI will create a false flag operation just for this scenario and the media will run with it 24/7. Worst administration in the history of our country.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy all the shit Biden makes up and the crap lib "journalists" eat it up without fact checking. Habitual liar-in-chief.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I give this 4 weeks, After that, the NIMBY's will have relocated everyone off the island. Once winter comes, they will no longer need any landscapers to take care of their lawns.
My timeline was cut WAY short...

Reaction score
Your state must be different than ours. Here in Nevada, a Nevada CCW doesn’t get you onto Federal property, including Post Offices, Court Houses and Airports.
Airports are not Federal property. They are usually owned by the county or the city. In Texas, you can carry within the unsecured part of the airport. But you cannot attempt to go through the TSA secure areas.

But since post offices are Federal property, your TX LTC will not protect you from prosecution if you have a firearm there, even in the parking lot. That is why I rarely go to the post office. I can mail things from any UPS storefront.

We cannot carry into Court Houses either.

Reaction score
The bleeding heart libs are crying so hard because the bribed illegal aliens that are in red states, that they placed there to flip the vote, got moved out of that area and into their own back yard. Then, they try to make an analogy, but end up showing America how they really feel......:lol:

View attachment 140148
So NBC is equating the 'asylum-seekers' (illegal border crossers) to trash? Wow, how racist is that?

Reaction score
USA police and ARs .. more typical now since the Hollywood Bank Robberies forced the LAPD to go to local gun stores to pick up ARs .. which iirc are now banned in the Republik of Kalifornia
Yes, most patrol units have them. Usually locked in the trunk or on a locking rack near the dash. But this was the first time I saw them being carried in a US airport.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score