US Elections (& Politics) :)

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They have no idea of the sleeping giant they have awoken

Nick Moseder, [17.09.22 23:39]
[Forwarded from KanekoaTheGreat]

TRUMP: "The radical Democrats view 75 million Americans as enemies to be cancelled and suppressed. Ain't going to happen. They want to censor you from the internet, banish you from the public square, get you fired from your jobs, target you for destruction with 87,000 new IRS agents. We've been fighting that. Use the FBI to spy on patriotic parents and criminalize political dissent as if we were a third world country, a third world dictatorship.

But the thugs and tyrants attacking our movement, and there's never been a movement even close in the history of the United States, have no idea of the sleeping giant that they have awoken."

Video available at the Truth Social link below:
https:/truthsocial.com/@KanekoaTheGreat/posts/109017221591890668
However, Graham has done more harm with his actions this past week to infuriate the Dems to come out in droves to vote. The midterms are never a large turn out for the Dems, but this just flipped the script.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
However, Graham has done more harm with his actions this past week to infuriate the Dems to come out in droves to vote. The midterms are never a large turn out for the Dems, but this just flipped the script.
You’re 100% correct. This article clarifies the fact that his stupidity is going to cause extreme harm. As mentioned, all of the failed policies of the commies will be forgotten and morons will show up in droves to vote for their right (to continue in wholesale murder of innocent babies). This stupidity is along the level of clinton calling half the country deplorable.
Graham and McDonkey are two examples of the purging through primaries the republicans need to make.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
“We have a 10 to 15 thousand square foot housing problem here on Martha’s Vineyard”

View attachment 140397
I am sure DeSantis saw this sign and said, hey they stand with Immigrants but did not know they only stand behind them to push them on the ship off their island :)

Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yep this will encourage more useless degrees not worth the paper they are printed on.

Soon you will see degrees in Social Media Influencing. Oh wait they are out now.....Bachelor of Arts in Social Media So why do I have to get a job, I just need to film myself and I get money... LOL

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
You’re 100% correct. This article clarifies the fact that his stupidity is going to cause extreme harm. As mentioned, all of the failed policies of the commies will be forgotten and morons will show up in droves to vote for their right (to continue in wholesale murder of innocent babies). This stupidity is along the level of clinton calling half the country deplorable.
Graham and McDonkey are two examples of the purging through primaries the republicans need to make.
Someone tell that RINO idiot that abortion is a State issue not a Federal issue. Keep his stupid ideas out of the Federal gubermint and let the people decide in their own States. GDI, South Carolina get rid of that fucking moron!

Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I there ISN'T a red wave, then this country, and every thing that it has stood for is done. After the current cluster fuck of an administration, and the country STILL votes demonstards into office, then there is ZERO hope left.
It's truly amazing how many citizens of this country have their heads up their ass. They vote Democrat because "my family has always been Democrat" (and probably a lot of Republicans too)....no real thought given, they treat it like it's a sports team. I'd really like to quiz some of these people and ask them to "guess" why the name of the party is "Republican"....what is the Republic it refers to?

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score