US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably word has gotten out at the border and the thought of being sent to Martha's Vineyard is so terrifying I'm sure the illegals are turning around. I live in Florida, I'd like DeSantis to send me on a free airplane ride to Martha's Vineyard but I don't qualify due to my skin color and citizenship....poot.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Something, something, Australia, something, something, penal colony, something, something, Genghis Khan . . .

Meanwhile, all the MSM and their cronies can do is scream Nazi and Hitler.
Walter Cronkite would be rolling over in his grave if he could see what the "news" business has become. There isn't any news anymore. It's just a bunch of talking heads giving their opinion on subject matters they have no knowledge about .

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Facebook Spied On Private Messages Of "Conservative Right-Wing Individuals", Then Reported To FBI For Domestic Terrorism

Facebook Spied On Private Messages Of "Conservative Right-Wing Individuals", Then Reported To FBI For Domestic Terrorism | ZeroHedge

According to DOJ whistleblowers, Facebook has been spying on Americans' private messages and reporting them to the FBI if they express 'anti-government or anti-authority' statements - including questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 US election.

As the New York Post's Miranda Devine writes, "Under the FBI collaboration operation, somebody at Facebook red-flagged these supposedly subversive private messages over the past 19 months and transmitted them in redacted form to the domestic terrorism operational unit at FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, without a subpoena."

"It was done outside the legal process and without probable cause," said one of the whistleblowers, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Facebook provides the FBI with private conversations which are protected by the First Amendment without any subpoena."
According to one Post source, "They [Facebook and the FBI] were looking for conservative right-wing individuals. None were Antifa types."

The Facebook users whose private communications Facebook had red-flagged as domestic terrorism for the FBI were all “conservative right-wing individuals.”
“They were gun-toting, red-blooded Americans [who were] angry after the election and shooting off their mouths and talking about staging protests. There was nothing criminal, nothing about violence or massacring or assassinating anyone.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Old Crankcase was as big a hypocrite as all the rest today and would be whining just like they do. In the early years he was a good journalist, then he got corrupted by his own "gravitas".
Honestly, we really don't know if the "journalist" of the old days were good or not. Very possible (and likely) they were telling us what they wanted us to hear and not necessarily the truth. They essentially had a monopoly. It's only because of social media, the WWW, etc that we are able to find out much more about what's really going on.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Exactly, my prior point. The thug brownshirts of the left want to silence dissent. They figure if they can find out who you are they can SWAT you, beat you up, threaten you, damage your property and reputation, etc.

I'm coming to the conclusion that part of the reason for not enforcing criminal lawn is because a lot of lefties secretly always wanted to use violence against those they disagree with. The only thing holding them back from punching you in the face are possible criminal charges.

Last edited: