US Elections (& Politics) :)

Wow, this is huge news! I can't believe that a senior IRS agent is coming forward with allegations that President Biden's appointed federal prosecutors are blocking the criminal prosecution of his son, Hunter Biden, for tax charges. It's really concerning to hear that there may have been preferential treatment and political interference in this case. I'm glad to hear that the agent has made legally protected disclosures to the appropriate authorities. In times like these, it's important to stay informed about political news and opinions.
I am sure that IRS agent will commit suicide very soon......

Possibly. But joined at 5:56am but did not post until 49 min ago. Hard to say. But the body of the words sure seems like an AI BOT.

• Watson, what is that noise upstairs?
  • It’s the Canadian politicians who have put on high heels to oppose domestic violence, Holmes.

Yes, Canadian politicians are even more corrupt, ridiculous, and idiotic than their American counterparts.

View attachment 776a96dc762f5c15.mp4

Puts most of the pieces together.
Once again the media is 3 years late to what most of us already knew…

Blinken Busted: Played Central Role In Discrediting Hunter Biden Laptop Story As Election Loomed

If you believe that the Fox news settlement isn't just Kabuki, then I have some Ocean front property in North Dakota to sell you...

View attachment 160623
What is sad about this settlement is with future elections No one will be able to question these voting machines, which clearly are easily breached.

What is sad about this settlement is with future elections No one will be able to question these voting machines, which clearly are easily breached.

shhhhh ...

1682087981228.png

New whistleblower alleges myriad violations of Florida law by county elections office

Anew whistleblower alleges that the Orange County Supervisor of Elections (SOE) office has violated Florida election law in myriad ways, declaring that in Orange County elections there is "no accountability from beginning to end."

In a sworn affidavit filed with the Florida Secretary of State's office, poll worker Robin Wheeler alleges that the Orange County SOE office committed numerous violations of state law, including: having poll workers cast ballots for voters after they left the polling site, hiring poll workers from outside the county and state, changing voters' addresses without using the required forms, not accounting for ballots, and letting minors cast ballots for their parents.

Wheeler was the early voting lead for the SOE office starting with the 2020 election cycle and served in that capacity and as the early voting assistant and supply distribution supervisor in the 2022 election cycle. As the early voting lead, Wheeler supervised several early voting sites.

New whistleblower alleges myriad violations of Florida law by county elections office | Just The News

Boom! Lets hope this gets the attention it needs.
1682095293571.png

Morell testified before Jordan's committee and that of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner, R-Ohio, that
then-Biden campaign adviser Antony Blinken was "the impetus" behind the October 2020 letter's inception.

Feds Now Eyeing Multiple Felony Charges Against Hunter Biden; IRS Whistleblower Story Grows Legs

Feds Now Eyeing Multiple Felony Charges Against Hunter Biden; IRS Whistleblower Story Grows Legs | ZeroHedge

Update (04/21/2023): Several Hunter Biden stories have begun gaining traction in the last 24 hours, including a report by NBC News (so, 'the narrative') that federal prosecutors are eyeing charges on three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase.

The possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and the gun charge, also a potential felony.

Of course, nothing related to Hunter's trips on Air Force Two with his then-VP-daddy to ink shady family deals with CCP-linked business partners, or that giant diamond & a $30 million offer that has all the appearances of a bribe, or the $3.5 million payment made to a Hunter-founded firm from the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow. None of that.

"It is a felony for an I.R.S. agent to improperly disclose information about an ongoing tax investigation," said Biden's lawyer. "The I.R.S. has incredible power, and abusing that power by targeting, embarrassing or disclosing information about a private citizen’s tax matters undermines Americans’ faith in the federal government."

"Unfortunately, that is what has happened and is happening here in an attempt to harm my client. It appears this I.R.S. agent has committed a crime, and had denied my client protections that are his right."

Yes, just a private citizen whose family the CCP definitely doesn't have any leverage over while orchestrating a controlled demolition of the west. No 'Trump Tower' implications to report on, right entire MSM? We digress.