US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Meanwhile,

Fake News ’60 Minutes’ Runs Entire Segment on Ray Epps Without Showing HIS CRIMINAL ASSAULT CAUGHT ON VIDEO – Eight Other Men Are Serving Years in Prison Today for Standing Next to Epps and Committing Same ‘Criminal’ Act

Fake News '60 Minutes' Runs Entire Segment on Ray Epps Without Showing HIS CRIMINAL ASSAULT CAUGHT ON VIDEO - Eight Other Men Are Serving Years in Prison Today for Standing Next to Epps and Committing Same 'Criminal' Act | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

.....These men are serving years in prison for touching the sign – over 16 years total combined.
The average sentence for these men is around 3 years in prison – for TOUCHING the sign that Ray Epps hurled at police.

This is absolute tyranny. Our government is openly attacking its citizens.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I know I mentioned in another thread that some people just WANT war, so this shouldn't come as too much of a shock.
When something just doesn't seem rational, always look for what you're being distracted from.
First the MEME, then the source...

1682422525295.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm hearing that his adopted daughter Tiffany Epps claims he sexually molested her when she was a teenager. If this is true he's an even bigger piece of shit than I already thought he was.
I also saw a statement I think from Ray's daughter to check and see who bought the Arizona property for Ray.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
So now I'm on another list...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Tucker Carlson, now ousted from Fox News, gave a speech last week at the 50th Anniversary of the Heritage Foundation on the bigger picture of good and evil within our society.

The conflict is no longer about politics, it's about the very moral foundations of civilization.

The new ideological movements are based on old and dark premises, and their motivations are solely to destroy what they can in order to take what they can.

Perhaps Carlson was getting a little too close to the truth...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Tucker Carlson, now ousted from Fox News, gave a speech last week at the 50th Anniversary of the Heritage Foundation on the bigger picture of good and evil within our society.

The conflict is no longer about politics, it's about the very moral foundations of civilization.

The new ideological movements are based on old and dark premises, and their motivations are solely to destroy what they can in order to take what they can.

Perhaps Carlson was getting a little too close to the truth...
So as we here have endured the most bizarre Headlines of this Era, I can't imagine how Tucker has remained so Distinguished and Level Headed after all that he has had to report on during these peril times. My Hat's off to him...