US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Will ipcamtalk be silenced because some of its members speak the truth?

It was the allowing of forums on those sites were users posted thought that was not in line with the leftist that brought the Google hammer down. Who’s fascist?
If the liberals get their way. It will probably remain open but with no political talk. A lot of places have already had to shut down their forums. The Federalist comes to mind. You cannot have any opposing views to theirs.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Will ipcamtalk be silenced because some of its members speak the truth?

It was the allowing of forums on those sites were users posted thought that was not in line with the leftist that brought the Google hammer down. Who’s fascist?
If the liberals get their way. It will probably remain open but with no political talk. A lot of places have already had to shut down their forums. The Federalist comes to mind. You cannot have any opposing views to theirs.
ipcamtalk does not rely on advertising to survive and as a result could not care less what google, the terrorists murderers at black lives matter or any other liberal censor may think.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
She said she was an African brought to America? Isn’t she in her 20s?
She needs a one way ticket back. She is a terrorist. More of these riots and vandalism need to occur in rich white utopias so that folks feel the pain of the inner city business owners and residents with these animals around. Maybe then they will change their facebook backgrounds to red from black.

Reaction score
President Trump of course. :)
Someone engaged in virtue-signalling asked me just exactly WHO I want my daughters to look up to. How could I vote for Trump knowing how he treats women and that he may even be a rapist.

My answer: Trump.
We know Trump has a bad history with women. Just like JFK, and MLK, BIDEN, and many others.
With Trump in office, I know that my daughters will live in a country that has a president who will ACTUALLY work to preserve, protect, and defend the CONSTITUTION, and I want more than anything for my daughter's rights to be preserved.
and Biden? laughable. His stance on 2A is all I need to see.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
POLL: Majority Of Voters Believe Joe Biden Is In The Early Stages Of Dementia

A majority (55%) of likely voters surveyed thought it was more likely (much more and somewhat more likely combined) that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45% thought it was less likely (much less and somewhat less likely combined). Overall, subgroups who normally approve of Trump’s job as president, were the most likely to believe Biden could be suffering from dementia.

Thus, majorities of Republicans (77% more likely/23% less likely) and Independents (56% more likely/44% less likely) thought Joe Biden had early-onset dementia; while nearly a third of Democrats (32% more likely/68% less likely) thought this was the case.

POLL: Majority Of Voters Believe Joe Biden Is In The Early Stages Of Dementia