US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry this is from Faux News but it’s a very plain simple to understand article about how Blackrock, Vanguard and others are forcing these stupid virtue signaling bulkshit “woke” agendas down the throats of corp America.

The video at top is worth a watch

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The deep state is getting ready for the biden loss

View attachment 164692
The wokish youtube CEO of 9 years was replaced in February this year. Earlier podcasts which mention anything against vaccine or elections fraud where blocked. Even saying ukraine military commited war crimes would have got the channel blacklisted from getting ads.

But now we see multiple videos on the above topics. I guess it may be due to increase in podcasts on Rumble and Elon Musk competing free speech platform.

Reaction score
Sorry this is from Faux News but it’s a very plain simple to understand article about how Blackrock, Vanguard and others are forcing these stupid virtue signaling bulkshit “woke” agendas down the throats of corp America.

The video at top is worth a watch

So those asset managers force companies to go woke, and then cry when the value of those companies drop. Those asset managers need to be sued for destroying investor's value.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The wokish youtube CEO of 9 years was replaced in February this year. Earlier podcasts which mention anything against vaccine or elections fraud where blocked. Even saying ukraine military commited war crimes would have got the channel blacklisted from getting ads.

But now we see multiple videos on the above topics. I guess it may be due to increase in podcasts on Rumble and Elon Musk competing free speech platform.
Youtube censorship is still active .. videos on various topics censored .. not just the few noted ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So those asset managers force companies to go woke, and then cry when the value of those companies drop. Those asset managers need to be sued for destroying investor's value.
the major push for this iirc started with the political move to divest in South Africa .. since that seemed to work, it is now applied to other ESG issues ..

fund managers are looking to get investments from the young and newly indoctrinated .. they are expecting older generations to start living off funds, and not put more in .. so they've piled into the ESG ..

clearly some of this ESG is excessive, and clearly what schools / colleges / universities are doing with education is pushing more into the leftish narrative .. have to look to reclaim the educational space if we can expect a better result

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I've lived in the Dallas area my whole life, never thought I would see this kind of insanity. I'm glad I'm retired, if I worked for the city I would get fired for sure. Dallas is probably not alone in this kind of bullshit.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've lived in the Dallas area my whole life, never thought I would see this kind of insanity. I'm glad I'm retired, if I worked for the city I would get fired for sure. Dallas is probably not alone in this kind of bullshit.

All Major cities in Texas vote majority Democrack now...Houston is still closer to 50/50 but Austin is a Cesspool at about 70%. Dallas is about 60/40. San Antonio is a little more than Dallas...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You mean the same Capitol Gestapo that shot and killed a non violent protestor and shoved another off a 2 story balcony while beating another woman to death on the steps a few years ago? THAT Capitol Gestapo?

Why do we have an anti-American Nazi group policing the Capitol to begin with?

Greenville Co. children’s choir performance at U.S. Capitol cut short by Capitol Police
Greenville Co. children’s choir performance at U.S. Capitol cut short by Capitol Police

Reaction score
All Major cities in Texas vote majority Democrack now...Houston is still closer to 50/50 but Austin is a Cesspool at about 70%. Dallas is about 60/40. San Antonio is a little more than Dallas...
Its inevitable. The more free shit that they offer, the mass free shit crowds will flock to. San Antonio has a liberal city gov...but they do know their boundaries....the predominantly Hispanic/Catholic culture will only take so much bullshit before they start flexing.

Bring out the JUDGES..because not too far in the future...we will have mega cities....

1685886271840.png1685886544034.png

(This is why I can never run for office.... :))

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I just read something scary. It's an article about Biden picking Obama as his running mate, and makes the case that there's no restriction on Obama running for and being elected vice president. I tend to agree with this. What the article doesn't address is what happens when Biden dies or resigns. My reading of the legal language is that the restrictions are all about the president being elected, not assuming the job for the office being vacant. Please convince me I'm wrong about this! Most of the brainless liberal droids will vote for anything Obama.

Biden’s 2024 Hail Mary: Name Barack Obama as His Running Mate?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder about Mrs Obummer? She has been in the news a lot recently. I could see that happening, her for VP. That would make a lot of the Liberals make sure they vote.
President Harris? or President M Obama?