US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like Haley got a bump after the debate.
She has risen in polls conducted by WSJ or any other pro neo con MSM but I doubt she has risen more then Vivek.

Vivek got the 13th highest gains in the last 30 days on X/Twitter.

Vivek events as 5x more people physically attending then Nikki and not to mention Vivek videos have similar advantage in the view count.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Why not, doesn't suprise me if its true.
always humorous when people attempt to use Logical fallacies to paint an association of Ukraine with a wide Neo-Nazi paint brush ...

with a little digging you can find real Nazi's .. hint: ask why PMC Wagner Group was called "Wagner"

1693939829960.png

1693939652348.png

1693939913617.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
always humorous when people attempt to use Logical fallacies to paint an association of Ukraine with a wide Neo-Nazi paint brush ...

with a little digging you can find real Nazi's .. hint: ask why PMC Wagner Group was called "Wagner"

View attachment 171631

View attachment 171630

View attachment 171632
I don't doubt there are nazis in every country.

But the person with the Tattoo is not Wagner second in command Utkin. This was debunked. The person circled red with Putin is Utkin but not the guy in tattoo as Ukraine bots want you to believe.

If one goes on twitter, most spewing venom on Trump, Vivek, RFK Jr, Elon, Tucker etc are the people with Ukraine flag in their bio. Ukraine intelligence agents whether they are a Nazi or not have no business being on the capital hill.

One is more likely to be shadow banned or be under surveillance if you have a American flag in your profile or at your house, then if you have a Ukraine flag.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't doubt there are nazis in every country.

But the person with the Tattoo is not Wagner second in command Utkin. This was debunked. The person circled red with Putin is Utkin but not the guy in tattoo as Ukraine bots want to you to believe.

If one goes on twitter, most spewing venom on Trump, Vivek, RFK Jr, Elon, Tucker etc are the people with Ukraine flag in their bio. Ukraine intelligence agents whether they are a Nazi or not have no business being on the capital hill.

One is more likely to be shadow banned or be under surveillance if you have a American flag in your profile or at your house, then if you have a Ukraine flag.
So .. why is it called Wagner ???

Seriously, ...

and yes, I do believe each and every country has it's share of Nazis, Marxists, .. et al

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So .. why is it called Wagner ???

Seriously, ...

and yes, I do believe each and every country has it's share of Nazis, Marxists, .. et al
No idea what Wagner means, but a quick google search reveals the below it could means a coach builders in germany. But some other theories floating around say it was Utkin Miltary call sign or one more say that it could have been a music composer by name Richard Wagner who died 1883. The link I see some are trying to make is that Hitler liked his music. But just because Hitler rode a VW or Porsche or mercedes doesn't make everyone who buys them a Nazi sympathizer.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No idea what Wagner means, but a quick google search reveals the below it could means a coach builders in germany. But some other theories floating around say it was Utkin Miltary call sign or one more say that it could have been a music composer by name Richard Wagner who died 1883. The link I see some are trying to make is that Hitler liked his music. But just because Hitler rode a VW or Porsche or mercedes doesn't make everyone who buys them a Nazi sympathizer.
I have not found the "debunking" information so far regarding that that photo is not Utkin ..

And claiming a Ukrainian is a Nazi or that Ukraine is full of Nazis ... and that somehow this person Laura Loomer pictures is a Nazi and the guilt by association is similar to saying anyone who buys a VW or Porsche or Mercedes is somehow a Nazi Simp ..

1693948790539.png

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have not found the "debunking" information so far regarding that that photo is not Utkin ..

And claiming a Ukrainian is a Nazi or that Ukraine is full of Nazis ... and that somehow this person Laura Loomer pictures is a Nazi and the guilt by association is similar to saying anyone who buys a VW or Porsche or Mercedes is somehow a Nazi Simp ..

View attachment 171637
Does this look like the guy in Tattoo, granted its taken several years back. Even the obituary photo you posted doesn't look like guy in tattoo.

Some Defense guest on Judge Andrew Napolitano confirmed its not him, mostly check videos from the day Wagner jet crashed.

Ukraine was always known for its corruption and nazi problem. It reaks of them in all the videos captured inadvertently by western media itself. In fact confirmed by community notes on X/Twitter on NYT post below if you click it.

I know the counter argument is that Russia has Nazis too. It does but there is a difference. They arrest, ban, strip them of titles with anyone that becomes associated with Nazi.

Where as Ukraine despite Israel goverments diplomatic protest asks Israel ambassador to mind his own business, when Ukraine named streets after a well know Nazi just a few months back.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Shellenberger: Government Intel & Security Agencies Behind NGO Demands For More Censorship By X/Twitter
Shellenberger: Government Intel & Security Agencies Behind NGO Demands For More Censorship By X/Twitter | ZeroHedge

Groups leading the advertiser boycott of X/Twitter receive money from and have a history of spying for governments...

Internal Twitter and Facebook messages show that representatives of the US government, including the White House, FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as well as the UK government, successfully demanded Facebook and Twitter censorship of their users over the last several years.

ADL is waging a very similar campaign against X/Twitter that it successfully waged against Facebook in 2020. In just three days, 800 companies, including $129 billion consumer products giant Unilever, withdrew tens of millions of dollars in ad revenue from Facebook until it agreed to ADL’s censorship demands. “The Facebook caved to far-left pressure groups and now allows them to silently dictate policy in exchange for ad money,” said Musk yesterday. “That is the relationship they’ve had with X/Twitter for many years. Presumably, they have that with all Western search or social media orgs.”

Reaction score
JB is such a fuking disgrace....not only is he a pedophile, now he completely disrespects our most honored and respected ceremonies / medals. I would like to think he just went full dementia, but seeing as the recipient is the EVIL white dude, and it was a prayer...I have my doubts.

1694004631353.png
1694004666712.png1694004700135.png

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^ This is nothing more then the swamp critters warning shot to all others to not cross them....from both sides of the swamp, I mean aisle.
The whole thing is Banana Republik Kangaroo Court bullshit. It marks the dying gasps of our legal system.
Got to get the Orange Man in there to pardon them. :headbang:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Does this look like the guy in Tattoo, granted its taken several years back. Even the obituary photo you posted doesn't look like guy in tattoo.

Some Defense guest on Judge Andrew Napolitano confirmed its not him, mostly check videos from the day Wagner jet crashed.

Ukraine was always known for its corruption and nazi problem. It reaks of them in all the videos captured inadvertently by western media itself. In fact confirmed by community notes on X/Twitter on NYT post below if you click it.

I know the counter argument is that Russia has Nazis too. It does but there is a difference. They arrest, ban, strip them of titles with anyone that becomes associated with Nazi.

Where as Ukraine despite Israel goverments diplomatic protest asks Israel ambassador to mind his own business, when Ukraine named streets after a well know Nazi just a few months back.
Russia is far worse than Ukraine in terms of corruption .. honestly.

Ukraine, 100% does not want to be a part of even more corrupt Russia

USA is far worse in terms of corruption than many EU / European states .. in fact the USA encourages Ukraine to be more corrupt .. thanks Biden ..

Ukrainian people want to corruption cleaned up .. just like many of us want US corruption cleaned up ..

USA from a global power perspective has to not allow a Russian "win" in this war .. the consequences of a Russian "win" will create more trouble for the USA ( example China will be more embolden ).

Ideally, this war should not have happened imho .. as now there is a risk that China may "demand back" territory from Russia ..

NY Times .. I no longer read nor trust that MSM outlet ..

Russian tactics used to subdue their related Slavs in Ukraine were atrocities .. it has been well documented. Thus from a Christian pov even it is good to help ..

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Russia is far worse than Ukraine in terms of corruption .. honestly.
While that may be true, being 2nd last in corruption index ranking in Europe is not exactly a big upgrade from Russia.

Ukraine, 100% does not want to be a part of even more corrupt Russia
Not our concern whether ukraine wants to be with russia or not. Neither does Russia want all of Ukraine

Ukrainian people want to corruption cleaned up .. just like many of us want US corruption cleaned up ..
They can start by firing the worlds highest paid actor.
USA from a global power perspective has to not allow a Russian "win" in this war .. the consequences of a Russian "win" will create more trouble for the USA ( example China will be more embolden ).

Ideally, this war should not have happened imho .. as now there is a risk that China may "demand back" territory from Russia ..
In a perfect world Ukraine winning will be good but lets say that the Ukraine counter offensive which it launched in June was successful and they where going to take on Crimea. Dmitry Medvedev said that If that was the case, Russia would have no choice but to use Nukes. We all know that no one wins a nuclear war. US cannot shield itself from a nuclear attack.

China and Russia alliance like Vivek said is going to be the single biggest threat for the next century. While we empty all the reserve ammo on a useless war with Ukraine, china is quietly building up its reserve from hypersonic missiles, ships, aircrafts. By the end of this decade china will have more 5th gen fighters,then US and Nato combined. We have zero operational hypersonic missiles as of this year and looks like we won't be getting it next year or the year after.

So in the US interest, Russia should be in our camp not in Chinese camp.

NY Times .. I no longer read nor trust that MSM outlet ..
You can read the community notes below that tweet on X.

Russian tactics used to subdue their related Slavs in Ukraine were atrocities .. it has been well documented. Thus from a Christian pov even it is good to help ..
70 year old Ukraine and 16 year old are in the front lines because most of 18 to 50 year old are all dead or crippled. Is that our goal to fight till the last Ukrainen.
Zelensky has shut down churches, jailed priests and thats widely documented. Tucker Carlson himself asked Mike Pence about this.

Reaction score
One of my best friends in the Marines was a Det Commander at one of the consulates in Russia. The stories he use to tell me were amazing and scary at the same time. The Russian Mafia, Cartel, whatever you prefer to use, is FREAK'N INSANE. I can't post what he told me, but lets just say he didn't venture out much from the compound. Its a shame.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
For the liberals on this forum who want something in court on voter fraud.

BREAKING HUGE: “Voter Identity Theft” – Arizona Judge Defines Voter Registration Record, Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally! – ORDER INCLUDED

A Yavapai County judge last week ruled in favor of the Arizona Free Enterprise Club and Restoring Integrity and Trust in Elections in a recent lawsuit that seeks to prohibit the Arizona Secretary of State from enforcing illegal election procedures relating to mail-in ballot signature verification.

Judge John Napper rejected the Motions to Dismiss filed by Secretary of State Adrian Fontes, a former cartel lawyer, and Mi Familia Vota, a Democrat nonprofit. A status conference has been set for Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.

The Judge notes in his order,

“The Court finds the Special Action states claim upon which relief can be granted. The Court finds the Plaintiffs have correctly defined registration record. The 2019 EPM creates a process that contradicts the plain language of A.R.S. §16-550(A). Therefore, this portion of the EPM and the instruction from the Secretary do ‘not have the force of law.'”

This is how they steal elections in Arizona. Hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots are trafficked or inserted with no chain of custody documentation, and someone forges a signature. Sometimes, all it takes is a random scribble on the affidavit.

Under the current Arizona Elections Procedures Manual, when a signature is accepted on a mail-in ballot envelope or a voter uses an in-person polling place touch screen signature log, it is added to the voter’s “registration record” to be used for future reference. Many voters were seen with similar affidavit signatures in consecutive elections that do not match other signatures on their voter registrations or past affidavits. County Recorders just need to cheat consistently with the same bullsh*t signatures.

As The BRICS Countries Stockpile Gold And Americans Scramble to Protect Themselves, A Faith-Based Company Shows Them How

This new ruling will require voter registration forms to be used for signature verification, as opposed to previously accepted fraudulent mail-in ballots and other signature forms. “Documents are a part of the ‘registration record’ only if they involve the voter’s ‘registration,'” the Judge stated.

The order continues, “Registering to vote is not the same as voting. Applying the plain and obvious meaning of ‘registration,’ the legislature intended for the recorder to attempt to match the signature on the outside of the envelope to the signature on the documents the putative voter used to register.”

Napper concluded, saying, “The language of the statute is clear and unambiguous.”

However, in the last two elections in Maricopa County, hundreds of thousands of signatures were discovered to be “verified” in just a few seconds each. A true comparison of signatures, as required by law, takes much, much longer to do properly. Unscrupulous election employees have been caught not even looking at the signatures. At least one employee simply approved tens of thousands of ballots in a matter of seconds each without looking to verify their accuracy. Mail-in ballots cannot be trusted for free and fair elections.

The Gateway Pundit also reported on an exclusive analysis of a small sample of 2022 election mail-in ballot signatures. Roughly ten percent of the signatures were clear forgeries!

Similar to this lawsuit challenging signature verification processes, The Gateway Pundit recently reported that Kari Lake’s lawsuit to access public records from Arizona’s fraudulent 2022 mail-in ballots is also going to trial this month. This is evidence they need to prove the election was stolen in their ongoing appeal against Judge Thompson’s bogus rulings. Lake’s attorneys are expected to file an appeal to the dismissal of her case and fight it all the way to the US Supreme Court if necessary.

Likewise, the Judge in Lake’s case stated, “I am not convinced that the ballot affidavit is a voter registration record. It is a record from which the election officials derive information that becomes part of the voter registration record, but that doesn’t mean the ballot affidavit itself is a voter registration record.”

Arizona Patriot Misty Summers posted on X,

#BREAKING While not Spoken this Yavapai County Court’s Order Shows that SOS @Adrian_FontesViolated AZ Law as Maricopa County Recorder During the 2020 Election. MC Recorder @stephen_richerAlso Violated Those Same Laws in 2022. The complaint below alleges the current EPM contains a definition of “registration record” which deviates significantly from the statute. The court finds that the Plaintiffs have have correctly defined registration record. The 2019 EPM and the instruction from the Secretary do “not have the force of law.” This is the remedy sought in the Special Action. Accordingly, the SOS’s Motion to Dismiss is denied.

BREAKING HUGE: "Voter Identity Theft" - Arizona Judge Defines Voter Registration Record, Rules that Mail-In Ballot Signatures Have Been Compared Illegally! - ORDER INCLUDED | The Gateway Pundit | by Jordan Conradson