US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The world saw what most of us already knew. Beyond being a corrupt piece of shit, Biden’s dementia is advanced, he’s incapable (and has been for some time) of deciding what to eat for breakfast let alone be Commander in Chief.

The problem now for Americans with an IQ greater than spaghetti, is who do they put in his place?
A year or more ago I said it would be the California communist puppet Gavin Newsom. He was by Bidets side last night.

Democrats being generally fucking stupid, will do as they’re told and rally around him within days and forget their pedophile-in-chief faster than a Kamala blow job.

Newsome will be portrayed as nothing less than the second coming of Christ. The liberal media will spin him up like you’ve never seen before.

In the end it’s all kabuki theater. The scum that actually controls the country is still in place, and will do everything, and ANYTHING, they can to destroy Trump.

War, pandemics, and financial disaster are all on the table.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, Wow, Wow...this was the craziest thing I ever saw and I am not talking about the Debate which the wife and I watched in whole. First off, I was going to be like you guys and not waste my time on a CNN only CNN rules only, no audience Debate, but the wife had it on in the other room so I only missed the first minute, lol
Trump, has not changed one bit, his demeaner will never change at his age, he fought any and all personal attacks, he is a Winner and everything was the best while he was in office, ok we all know Trump. But Biden, Wow, he failed miserably, these are not my words but the words of Every MSM station we flipped to after the debate, we were stunned, I mean CNN, their whole panel was talking about how Biden failed and how they are getting many text from other Democrats all in Panic mode...It was the craziest thing I have ever saw...One station was talking about having a conference to vote for a new Nominee, which has not happen since the 1950s. So no Delegate votes.

What a Night!!!

View attachment 197324View attachment 197325

I can't see another debate happening after this disaster...oh and if you think those pics above of Biden looking down or half a sleep were just a flash shot, No he remained that way several times for long periods of time...
I watched it after the fact. Even though the whole debate was scripted for biden, Trump nailed it. Loved that first question CNN set biden up with, where biden threw out the MSM sheeple narrative “Shoot up bleach”. Their sheeple still believe that :facepalm:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like Tractor Supply learned a lesson from the Budlight fiasco - better late than never. At least they issued an apology and reversed course.

In a move to realign with its traditional values and customer base, Tractor Supply outlined several significant policy shifts:

• Discontinuation of DEI Practices: The company will eliminate DEI roles and retire its current DEI goals, although it vows to maintain a respectful environment.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I watched it after the fact. Even though the whole debate was scripted for biden, Trump nailed it. Loved that first question CNN set biden up with, where biden threw out the MSM sheeple narrative “Shoot up bleach”. Their sheeple still believe that :facepalm:
Wow, I missed that first minute or so...lol

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Very true, when he said that, the wife and I were, what did he just say...a lot of the time we could not understand what his mumbling was all about. m He actually had several bad pausing moments too...it was a terrible night for him, the drugs did not save him this time...
Oh, apparently his caregivers told CNN halfway during the Debate that Biden had a cold...from a few articles I read...little too late for that Lie...lol...he probably was dry mouthed from the drugs they gave him...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like Tractor Supply learned a lesson from the Budlight fiasco - better late than never. At least they issued an apology and reversed couse.

In a move to realign with its traditional values and customer base, Tractor Supply outlined several significant policy shifts:

• Discontinuation of DEI Practices: The company will eliminate DEI roles and retire its current DEI goals, although it vows to maintain a respectful environment.

Next time I am by our local TSC I am going to pop in and ask a few employees about all of this. The employees I have talked to have very distinct strong Southern country accents, pretty sure I will get the Truth from them...

Funny but even though I was born/raised in Texas and have a Southern accent too, I have to admit, I have been at times having somewhat a problem understanding some of the people here with a very deep Southern accent. May be my age and hearing loss though too...;)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think Biden did a good job, but then again I watched the replay at 1.5x speed. Its only when I watched at 1x speed did I find Biden to be a embarrassment that he is.

There are lot of anyone other than Biden or Trump crowd and this debate may gain RFK Jr some new voters.

Gavin Newsome can look straight in the camera and lie to your face with confidence. For Trump to win he needs Biden to be the nominee. The Uniparty options right now are get a absolute RINO establishment VP, they could even get Newsome to be the VP for Biden and follow up with the 25th Amendment of the constitution for either of the two. For Biden mental state and with Trump with a another impeachment, I bet a RINO VP Rubio, Burgham, TIM Scott would even come to floor for tie breaker vote to impeach him.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
To watch Biden's failures is not new, there are hundreds of incidents recorded out there, what was new was all of MSM throwing him under the bus, they were all hoping he would shine but now they can't defend him anymore. Bottom line, he is not fit to be president...or to be a Walmart Greeter... :rofl:
I did wish Trump would of brought up the fact that Biden could not be prosecuted because of his Memory loss though...

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Communists are thrilled that he failed.

They will now hand pick their own, someone who they feel can beat Trump. Because they know Brandon can’t.

Big Mike, Newsome, wHitler our dictator in Michigan, Illinois governor? Who knows, but it will not be Brandon or Knees Up.