US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Does anyone think Brandon is going to survive the onslaught of those in the media demanding he step aside. Personally I don't think he'll last two weeks. Just a bad feeling I have.
They can't afford to push him aside right now. They don't have enough time left to take him off ballots and put someone else in. The real question is, will they allow Harris to keep the VP nomination, or slide someone else in? Frankly, they don't have a single likable candidate with any realistic chance of doing any better. Newsome? Whitmer? Nobody likes either of them. Their best choice would be Nicki Haley, honestly. Unless they suddenly did a 180-degree turn and chose RFK Jr., which is NEVER going to happen.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My one Big question is Why did they even allow Biden to do a Debate, EVERYONE of his handlers, staff or anyone close to him knows he is Mentally Gone. If you want someone to last 90 minutes you need to give them Meth. Of course this is why the Replacement Theory is so strong...
There is more to all of this, time will bring it all out, their strategy...

I am sure they will throw him under the bus, as they do their blind voters...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn’t rule out Hillary or Big Mike as VP

Those two could ease the pain of letting Kamala go, and regardless of who it is, they’ll be President shortly after the election
I know this is a stupid statement but they have to Win for all of that to matter...

I am bad at trying to figure out how Evil thinks...

Where are the Liberals on this Forum? Maybe they could help us out...:) nevermind, forgot they are Blind Sheeple...lol