US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
So we're blaming Ukraine for this ???

Just like the person I know who blamed the USA for Pearl Harbor ..

Once Iran gets a Nuke, we'll just have to roll over and let them take over Israel I guess .. damn the pagers, full speed ahead Mr Ayatollah
I'm blaming harris now for the Ukraine situation. It is her fault that that war started.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Rest assured, if any other country had launched an attack on the US or Israel that killed 11 (inc children), with 4000 injured - 400 critically - we would call it both a terrorist attack AND a declaration of war. Now, we do neither. " - Trita

I though Hezbollah and Iran were already at war with Israel to at least some significant level.

So, not understanding Trita on this one .. does he want the USA to declare war on Israel ?

Hezbollah
Lebanese Shia Islamist political party

Hezbollah is a Shiite Muslim political party and militant group based in Lebanon, where its extensive security apparatus, political organization, and social services network have fostered its reputation as “a state within a state.” Founded in the chaos of the fifteen-year Lebanese Civil War, the Iran-backed group is driven by its opposition to Israel and its resistance to Western influence in the Middle East.

Due to its history of carrying out terrorist attacks internationally, Hezbollah has been designated a terrorist organization by the United States and many other countries, though some just apply this label to its armed wing. Hezbollah’s deep-rooted alliances with Iran and Syria have transformed it into an increasingly effective military force, creating a formidable opponent for its longtime enemy Israel. Escalating border clashes between the two adversaries now threaten to open a new battlefront in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, which would come at great cost to economically devastated Lebanon.

1726697726713.png

1726697650588.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
"Rest assured, if any other country had launched an attack on the US or Israel that killed 11 (inc children), with 4000 injured - 400 critically - we would call it both a terrorist attack AND a declaration of war. Now, we do neither. " - Trita

I though Hezbollah and Iran were already at war with Israel to at least some significant level.

So, not understanding Trita on this one .. does he want the USA to declare war on Israel ?

Hezbollah
Lebanese Shia Islamist political party

Hezbollah is a Shiite Muslim political party and militant group based in Lebanon, where its extensive security apparatus, political organization, and social services network have fostered its reputation as “a state within a state.” Founded in the chaos of the fifteen-year Lebanese Civil War, the Iran-backed group is driven by its opposition to Israel and its resistance to Western influence in the Middle East.

Due to its history of carrying out terrorist attacks internationally, Hezbollah has been designated a terrorist organization by the United States and many other countries, though some just apply this label to its armed wing. Hezbollah’s deep-rooted alliances with Iran and Syria have transformed it into an increasingly effective military force, creating a formidable opponent for its longtime enemy Israel. Escalating border clashes between the two adversaries now threaten to open a new battlefront in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, which would come at great cost to economically devastated Lebanon.

View attachment 203386

View attachment 203385
I did not post that to support Trista. I posted it for the hospital images