US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
RMFAO The Teamsters are not going to endorse anyone! Then I watched AOC
blabber how the Teamsters run to the Dems for their pension refill.
Let me remind you FKN dems of a FACT! It was the Kennedys that STOLE the Central States
Pension Fund. After their government robbed it blind (like the did to the Native American oil funds)
the gave back some loose change and a broken system.

It is the axe handle thugs at the top that love those democrats while their charge suffer. The best part
they FuK each other while calling each other BROTHER.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Exclusive: Rep. Matt Gaetz Claims There Are 5 Known Assassination Teams in U.S.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said during an appearance on Breitbart News Daily that there are currently five known assassination teams in the United States, three of which are foreign and out to kill former President Donald Trump.

“Tragic. Avoidable,” Gaetz said when asked for his thoughts on the second assassination attempt against the former president.

“I am starting to get the impression that we do not have enough force protection of supporting President Trump that we ought to have, given the threat environment,” he said, noting that he recently met with a senior official in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who said that there are at least five known assassination teams in the United States, “at least three of which are foreign that are out to kill Trump.”

“And, with that type of activity, I don’t think we should be allowing people to set up for an extended period of time and wait to take their shot outside of his golf properties or his other properties,” Gaetz said, expressing concern that the second suspect, Ryan Wesley Routh, was previously known to officials, encountered at the border upon his return to the country from Ukraine.

“And the Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] thought his story was so suspicious that he was recruiting freedom fighters all over the world to go fight in Ukraine, and when they asked him how he was financing this, he said, ‘Oh, well, my wife is paying for it.’ And that seemed odd, and, so, the CBP officials referred Ryan Routh to the Department of Homeland Security’s investigations unit to determine what was going on, and they declined to even proceed with an investigation,” Gaetz said. “They just stopped and let the guy in the country. And we’ve got a lot of questions about that.”

Exclusive: Rep. Matt Gaetz Claims There Are 5 Known Assassination Teams in U.S. (breitbart.com)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Exclusive: Rep. Matt Gaetz Claims There Are 5 Known Assassination Teams in U.S.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said during an appearance on Breitbart News Daily that there are currently five known assassination teams in the United States, three of which are foreign and out to kill former President Donald Trump.

“Tragic. Avoidable,” Gaetz said when asked for his thoughts on the second assassination attempt against the former president.

“I am starting to get the impression that we do not have enough force protection of supporting President Trump that we ought to have, given the threat environment,” he said, noting that he recently met with a senior official in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) who said that there are at least five known assassination teams in the United States, “at least three of which are foreign that are out to kill Trump.”

“And, with that type of activity, I don’t think we should be allowing people to set up for an extended period of time and wait to take their shot outside of his golf properties or his other properties,” Gaetz said, expressing concern that the second suspect, Ryan Wesley Routh, was previously known to officials, encountered at the border upon his return to the country from Ukraine.

“And the Customs and Border Patrol [CBP] thought his story was so suspicious that he was recruiting freedom fighters all over the world to go fight in Ukraine, and when they asked him how he was financing this, he said, ‘Oh, well, my wife is paying for it.’ And that seemed odd, and, so, the CBP officials referred Ryan Routh to the Department of Homeland Security’s investigations unit to determine what was going on, and they declined to even proceed with an investigation,” Gaetz said. “They just stopped and let the guy in the country. And we’ve got a lot of questions about that.”

Exclusive: Rep. Matt Gaetz Claims There Are 5 Known Assassination Teams in U.S. (breitbart.com)

How many are connected to our government? Or by groups subsidized by our government?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1726796396956.png

Resurfaced Video Of Kamala Harris Saying We're Going To Walk Into Your Home & Check Your Guns

Colion Noir

Sep 19, 2024
A clip resurfaced of Kamala Harris showing the kind of absolute tyrant she really is. As San Francisco's district attorney, Kamala Harris, in a press conference, told law-abiding gun owners that authorities could "walk into" their homes to inspect whether they were storing their firearms properly under a new law she helped draft.

She stated, "It's people who own guns who are quietly sitting on those guns. And those guns might end up being the weapons of the destruction of a community because they get in the hands of some kid who decides that they like what they see on television and they want to act that way. So this is about just basically saying that we're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. Just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe in the way you conduct your affair.

Oh no, no, no… you're not walking into my home to "check" anything, Kamala. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever! I don’t care if I’m sitting in the so-called “sanctity” of my home or chilling on Mars—you’re not gonna roll up, unannounced, to check on my guns like we’re living in some kind of dictatorship. What is this? North Korea?

1726796231578.png