US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Our government has gone from verbally condemning him, to manufacturing fake Russian collusion “evidence”, to impeaching him , to law fair on an unprecedented scale, to openly trying to assassinate him.

You don’t really think they’re going to allow him to become President do you?

It’s all a corrupt, evil, not so hidden charade. They no longer care if you know. Kabuki theater.

Oh, and they’re openly trying to kill you.

Reaction score
The current map of things looks like it comes down to two states: PA and NC. For either candidate to win-- BOTH of those states have to be taken. Did I say taken? I meant won by the votes of the people in those states... :rolleyes:

1726842939831.png

Another fun little scenario would be if Trump takes Nevada, and secures the "wildcard" electors from NE and ME, he could lose PA to have a very interesting and favorable result:

1726843090265.png

An electoral tie: House votes for President (one state, one vote), and Senate votes for VP.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How did the Dems manage this???

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. is now worth considerably less than several months ago. When the company made its debut on the Nasdaq in March, shares hit a high of $79.38.
Truth Social came into existence after he was banned from Twitter and Facebook following the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot. Based in Sarasota, Florida, Trump Media has been losing money and struggling to raise revenue. It lost nearly $58.2 million last year while generating only $4.1 million in revenue, according to regulatory filings.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
How did the Dems manage this???

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp. is now worth considerably less than several months ago. When the company made its debut on the Nasdaq in March, shares hit a high of $79.38.
Truth Social came into existence after he was banned from Twitter and Facebook following the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot. Based in Sarasota, Florida, Trump Media has been losing money and struggling to raise revenue. It lost nearly $58.2 million last year while generating only $4.1 million in revenue, according to regulatory filings.
Question for you. Why is Joe Biden not running for a 2nd term as President?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
From an article whose main point doesn't matter for my question:

"....Harris and Trump could wind up deadlocked 269-269, with the Republican-controlled U.S. House constitutionally authorized to pick the next president. "

With all the RINOs in there, I'm at a loss to predict who the house would end up voting for. I don't think it an easy slam-dunk for Trump. Do any of you Trump supporters think the same way?

BREAKING: Huge Development In Maine Narrows Kamala's Path To Victory

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

"....Harris and Trump could wind up deadlocked 269-269, with the Republican-controlled U.S. House constitutionally authorized to pick the next president. "

With all the RINOs in there, I'm at a loss to predict who the house would end up voting for. I don't think it an easy slam-dunk for Trump. Do any of you Trump supporters think the same way?

BREAKING: Huge Development In Maine Narrows Kamala's Path To Victory
Promises to drain the swamp not getting a lot of votes from Gill-men / Gill-women / Gill-X

SIR VEYOR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Well, if it becomes a Trump/Wallz presidency, the odds of Trump bein successfully assassinated during the “lame duck” session go up 10X…