US Elections (& Politics) :)

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A Trump Hit? What a cad!

From his latest tweets - this loser just knows no level he won't stoop to.

And in another post he lashed out at the late senator John McCain, who was widely hailed as a war hero when he died of cancer in August 2018. "Check out last in his class John McCain, one of the most overrated people in DC,” Mr Trump tweeted.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A Trump Hit? What a cad!

And in another post he lashed out at the late senator John McCain, who was widely hailed as a war hero when he died of cancer in August 2018. "Check out last in his class John McCain, one of the most overrated people in DC,” Mr Trump tweeted.

The liberals hated him before his clash with Trump. Maybe the McCain subject belongs in the liberal hypocrisy thread.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

The third video was taken at a table where the ballots from Central Lake Twp. were being counted. In the video, a male counter can be seen questioning “multiple ballots with the same signature.” According to Matthew DePerno, 138 ballots had write-in-votes where the penmanship was exactly the same.
In the video below, the SOS official can be seen demanding that the counters ignore what they believe is voter fraud and count the ballots.
“We need to do the counts because if we don’t have the counts, then we can’t move forward. And we understand that there is a concern with this precinct—but this is not a time for you to be investigating right now.”
“Did you find something else?” the male counter asks.
“No,” she replies, adding, “So, you need to move forward with the audit, so we can get the numbers, so we can see how many ballots are here.”
The female counter asks, “So when we’re done with the audit, there’s still the opportunity to challenge the fact that we have multiple ballots with the very same signature?” she asks.
“I don’t know if ‘challenge’ is the right word,” the SOS official says.
“But we’re challenging—” the volunteer says.
The male volunteer tells the SOS, “We’ll go ahead and count the ballots moving forward, but we will separate out, and count those— there’s going to be an asterisk, saying ‘these ballots have the same signature.'”
“And again, we know that you have a concern with this precinct,” she tells them, explaining, “That’s not your role at this very moment,” as she continues to push for them to ignore the multiple matching signatures and only count the ballots.
“What I need you to do right now is finish the audit,” she tells them again. Both of the volunteers explain that they are going to make a note of the ballots, to which the SOS official replies, “Again, that is not the process.”
The SOS official implores them to continue to count the presidential ballots.

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count "Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature" During "Audit" Of Votes In Antrim County (thegatewaypundit.com)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
SECRETARY RAFFENSPERGER LAUNCHES COBB COUNTY AND STATEWIDE SIGNATURE MATCH AUDITS

(ATLANTA)-Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a signature match audit in Cobb County and an additional statewide signature match audit. The Secretary of State’s Office will partner with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to conduct the Cobb County audit and with an accredited university for the statewide audit.

“Election integrity has been a top priority since day one of my administration,” said Secretary Raffensperger. “Though the outcome of the race in Georgia will not change, conducting this audit follows in the footsteps of the audit-triggered hand recount we conducted in November to provide further confidence in the accuracy, security, and reliability of the vote in Georgia. I look forward to working with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Cobb County, and any other future partners to secure the vote in the Peach State.”

Secretary Raffensperger first announced that following specific allegations that election workers in Cobb County had not adequately conducted signature matching on absentee ballot applications ahead of the June primary elections, the Office of the Secretary of State would partner with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to conduct an audit of the signature match in Cobb County. The audit will consist of reviewing a statistically significant subset of the signed absentee ballot envelopes and comparing those signatures to the ones on file in Georgia’s voter registration system.

“Conducting this audit does not in any way suggest that Cobb County was not properly following election procedures or properly conducting signature matching,” said Chris Harvey, Director of Elections for the Secretary of State’s office, who was formerly the Chief Investigator for the office. “We chose Cobb County for this audit because they are well known to have one the best election offices in the state, and starting in Cobb will help as we embark on a statewide signature audit. Just like Cobb County volunteered to be a pilot county for our new voting system, we thank everyone at the Cobb County elections office for their cooperation with this process especially while voting is underway for the runoff.”

The audit of Cobb County’s signature match system is expected to take two weeks. However, it will not change the outcome of the November election.
Raffensperger also announced a planned statewide signature match audit. The Office of the Secretary of State will partner with an accredited university to conduct a third-party signature match statewide audit study.

Secretary Raffensperger Launches Cobb County And Statewide Signature Match Audits | Elections (ga.gov)

Comment: As long as Republican representatives are not sitting at the table, reviewing signatures, the “matching” Iah a useless charade. They are keeping observers 100 feet away This is theater.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Dominion audit: AZ county resists subpoena [tr]

Streamed live 43 minutes ago
NTD Business News- 12/18/2020
1. Dominion Audit: AZ County Refuses Subpoena 2. Georgia to Conduct Statewide Signature Check 3. Georgia Poll Workers Revealed Fraud, Got Fired

(58) Dominion audit: AZ county resists subpoena; Zoom exec charged; Tesla joining S&P 500 | NTD Business - YouTube
A rhetorical question, I know, but what would happen if you or I ignored the subpoena of a court? We'd be in jail before we could say "lawyer", right? So why isn't the County Board enjoying the view through vertical blinds and the machines being confiscated by marshals? Simple answer is, no one cares which is a really sad state of affairs and speaks volumes about the corruption inherent in this last General Election.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Democrats no longer feel they need to observe the law.

At some point, this will force others to take the law into their own hands.

Its a dangerous game they're playing
imho they already have shown that they are treasonous to the US as they are breaking their oaths to support the US Constitution.
( I feel this about many Democrats and Republicans with regards to the Bill of Rights.. seriously, if you'r anti-2A and in political power in my book you're betraying your Oath of office and thus a traitor. Same with the 4th and 5th and other amendments... )

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
A Trump Hit? What a cad!

Honest question? How long do you think that Joe Biden will last in office?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
DE BLASIO: "I'd like to say very bluntly: our mission is to redistribute wealth."

DE BLASIO: "I'd like to say very bluntly: our mission is to redistribute wealth."
Video at link.

Daily Caller on Twitter: "DE BLASIO: "I'd like to say very bluntly: our mission is to redistribute wealth." https://t.co/bX6KaEKuWg" / Twitter

My Comment: Biden will back him up. Make that Biden's puppeteers will back up De Blasio.

I heard he's going to start with people living in Connecticut...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats no longer feel they need to observe the law.
I strongly disagree with the "no longer" part. Possibly having grown up in Chicago influences my attitude. It has been crooked there probably for at least 100 years. The situation is that highly successful democratic Chicago politics has spread to the entire country.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Calls Begin for Kamala Harris to Have a ‘More Important Job’ Than ‘Just the Vice President’

...New York Times left-wing columnist Thomas Friedman suggested this in his Tuesday column titled “Kamala Harris Deserves a More Important Job”:

Harris is too smart and energetic to be just the vice president, a position with few official responsibilities. I’d love to see President-elect Joe Biden give her a more important job: his de facto secretary of rural development, in charge of closing the opportunity gap, the connectivity gap, the learning gap, the start-up gap — and the anger and alienation gap — between rural America and the rest of the country.

Friedman went on to argue that Harris was the answer to helping the Democratic party “bridge Silicon Valley and the rural valleys of America”:
Kamala Harris is a natural for that task. Who better to bridge Silicon Valley and the rural valleys of America?

Calls Begin for Kamala Harris to Have a 'More Important Job' Than 'Just the Vice President' (legalinsurrection.com)

My thoughts: Poor old Joe has not even been inaugurated yet and they are already calling for a bigger role for Kamala. I do not see Joe lasting more than a year. He will only be a figure head.