Pick your poison :rofl:

Last edited:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This could well be what decides the fate of the next election "If you like it...may be you should put a ring on it..." Beyonce approves this message

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump's America:

Listen to how Trump put it: “I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you. Because we’re not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country.”
These cities, Trump stressed, are “all run by very liberal Democrats. All run, really, by radical left. If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.”
This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

Where are all the 2nd amendment crew who were going to protect us from our own government?

Reaction score
Trump's America:

Listen to how Trump put it: “I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you. Because we’re not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country.”
These cities, Trump stressed, are “all run by very liberal Democrats. All run, really, by radical left. If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.”
This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

Where are all the 2nd amendment crew who were going to protect us from our own government?
Who are you defending? Where is your condemnation of the violent, rioting, assaultive mobs committing destruction of property? That's what was going on, and local law enforcement was ABSENT and NOT DOING THEIR JOBS. It can not be allowed to continue, and if the local leaders and/or governors are nothing but pussies, then the federal government needs to step in and do THEIR jobs for them. You are missing the GREATER point here: The MOBS are TAKING the Liberty of every person who lives and works and owns property in those areas. It is unconscionable to allow them to continue their tempertantrums while trampling on the rights of LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS there.

Protest PEACEFULLY --- you and everyone else has an absolute RIGHT to do that. As soon as any in the group cross the line in to violence or CRIMINAL behavior, then it is no longer a peaceful lawful protest. Mayors and Governors don't want to act--- then Fuck Them. Send in the Federal Marshalls and FBI to uphold the law.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Where is our government?? They were told to stand down buy governors and mayors. If police were out brutalizing REAL protesters, you bet we'd be against that.

The fact is that the government is being told to stand there and get pummeled with frozen water bottles.

I'm for laws being enforced. Thats not happening.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump's America:

What in the hell are you talking about? President Trump is defending the Federal buildings such as the court houses in these cities that the local Mayors and Governors refuse to do. Are you backing the mob who is destroying these buildings?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
It doesn't take rocket science to see that the liberal mayors of these cities are handcuffing their own police. The result is that Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, ET AL, have turned into third world cities. Ruined buildings, destroyed property, looted businesses and burned buildings, not to forget tearing down statues that don't match what they feel is "right" today. One of the Constitutional duties that the President has is to protect American citizens and property. In fact the mayors of these hell holes have sworn to uphold that same Constitution which guarantees safety and security to ALL citizens, not just these allegedly "peaceful" protestors. If the President needs to send in US Marshals or Homeland Security Officers to protect Federal Property, IE the property of the citizens of the United States, AKA us tax payers, then send them in but only protect those facilities. Let the mayors figure out if saving their "wonderful, peaceful" cities are worth saving on their own. Personally, I'd be just as happy to let the mobs burn down those cities which seems to be their ultimate goal. Both Antifa and BLM are the same thing, Marxist fascist organizations bent on destroying this country.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I will say that this lawlessness will not help Dems in Nov. Im sure there are a lot of silent people disgusted with how they are handling it.
The problem is that the majority of the media is not reporting on it. Very few news sources are reporting on the violence that is occurring in these cities. Hell the likes of CNN would not break in on the 15+ people that were shot in Chicago last night. They are going all out to protect Joe Biden and the rest of the Democrats.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will say that this lawlessness will not help Dems in Nov. Im sure there are a lot of silent people disgusted with how they are handling it.
And the liberal media twisting these events to generate sympathy for the "poor peaceful protesters" is absolutely disgusting. I have to remain hopeful that the majority of people will see past that bullshit and recognize the truth about what is happening in the liberal strongholds of this country. I FEAR any Biden administration. He would be just as castrated as the liberal mayors and governors.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump's America:

I see no problem with that factual statement...

I think the “2nd amendment crew” would gladly clean up those shitholes instead of having to bother the Feds ;)

Typical liberal argument, Ignore the violent thugs trashing the cities and killing folks and bitch about LE having to clean up the mess.

Reaction score
Trump's America:
<snip> ...This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

LOL...

Just saw this on FB....

1595454292730.png

Last edited: