US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it was her attempt to recreate this (Goddess Athena),
1595294506874.png

Then this followed,

1595294490338.png

I mean the way she just spread her legs was really sending the message :facepalm:

The fellow protecting her would have certainly taken her to his bunker.

Trump would have requested everyone to leave the oval room just for her pose ;)

She really captivated the so-called officers as well as the world.

DON'T GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, I REPEAT! DON'T GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, "goddess naked athena spreading legs" / Microsoft Windows will not be happy.

1595294981250.png

BS: He didn't run in front of her to protect her, he simply wanted the front row seat :rofl:

Yeah yeah, we know what you would do :rofl:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it was her attempt to recreate this (Goddess Athena),

I mean the way she just spread her legs was really sending the message :facepalm:

The fellow protecting her would have certainly taken her to his bunker.

Trump would have requested everyone to leave the oval room just for her pose ;)

She really captivated the so-called officers as well as the world.

DON'T GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, I REPEAT! DON'T GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH, "goddess naked athena spreading legs" / Microsoft Windows will not be happy.

View attachment 66779

BS: He didn't run in front of her to protect her, he simply wanted the front row seat :rofl:
Zero tan lines indicate normal attire

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Portland cop reports ‘frightening’ racist chants from white BLM supporters

Black cops in Portland are being subjected to vile racist taunts from white Black Lives Matter demonstrators, one of the officers said in a new interview.

Officer Jakhary Jackson, a member of Portland police’s rapid response team that has responded to ongoing protests for nearly 50 straight days, said what he’s seen has been downright “frightening” as he detailed some of the encounters during a July 9 police briefing.

“You have white people screaming at black officers, ‘You have the biggest nose I’ve ever seen,” said Jackson, a nine-year department vet. “You hear these things and you go, ‘Are these people, are they going to say something to this person? No.’”

Jackson, who graduated from Portland State University with a history degree, said the situation has been “actually frightening” given his own educational background.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Violence should be a last resort, but after seeing what these officers had to endure, they should have been given the green light to fight back. Maybe if a few of these thugs got THEIR heads split open, they would think twice about their next peaceful protest. A war is brewing.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
President Trump delivered on his promises. Now if Biden actually delivers on his promises...

Anyone notice how the Antifa among us have left the conversion and are sticking to conjecture concerning the virus thread?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score