US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
And the liberal media twisting these events to generate sympathy for the "poor peaceful protesters" is absolutely disgusting. I have to remain hopeful that the majority of people will see past that bullshit and recognize the truth about what is happening in the liberal strongholds of this country. I FEAR any Biden administration. He would be just as castrated as the liberal mayors and governors.
I agree 100%. The media is bending over backwards to protect these liberal mayors running these cities. Saw video of Portland the other night and the mob was going all out to prevent any cameras from taking any pictures what was going on at the Federal Court House. Of course they could not get them all, fortunately for those of us who really want to know what is going on.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I just learned that multiple state governors defunded the police and did some crazy bail reform. Its a hot mess, potentially sabotaging the very integrity of this nation.

Where is our government?? They were told to stand down buy governors and mayors. If police were out brutalizing REAL protesters, you bet we'd be against that.

The fact is that the government is being told to stand there and get pummeled with frozen water bottles.

I'm for laws being enforced. Thats not happening.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump's America:

Listen to how Trump put it: “I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you. Because we’re not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country.”
These cities, Trump stressed, are “all run by very liberal Democrats. All run, really, by radical left. If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.”
This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

Where are all the 2nd amendment crew who were going to protect us from our own government?
Did you take the same pill that Biden has been taking?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I blame it on the pandemic. edit: I blame it on this damn heat wave as well. My testosterone levels went straight through the roof :rofl:
Damn gyms are still closed and I still can't get the right fitness equipment to resume somewhere :facepalm:
But this will do
I know my pituitary gland is secreting within normal range

No shit, the guys a horndog :p

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You know what happens when we're stressed right? Cortisol levels go up and that stores as fat in our bodies. I gained 20 pounds since the start of this pandemic. We should all commit ourselves to stay in good shape amidst this pandemic otherwise this virus is going to hurt us all indirectly.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Same here, exactly same weight, it fluctuates 15-20 pounds. I do agree however, that being more physically active will make us all stronger against this virus at the end of the day
um... I’ve gone from 165 to 180 kinda opposite :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Should have joined hands with Athena while doing that "spreading the legs" pose, that slender body captivated not just us, but the so-called agents that were standing there as well; had them mesmerized and speechless. :winktongue: This forum just went from IP Cameras to some rated 18+ discussion board in the span of 24 hours :lmao:

We have to make Ted proud

So what your are saying is that your starting to look like those Antifa kids in Portland that are taking time off their computer gaming to peacefully protest :rofl: ;)

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Trump's America:

Listen to how Trump put it: “I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you. Because we’re not going to let New York and Chicago and Philadelphia and Detroit and Baltimore and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country.”
These cities, Trump stressed, are “all run by very liberal Democrats. All run, really, by radical left. If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.”
This is coming so straight from the Middle East Dictator’s Handbook, it’s chilling. In Syria, al-Assad used plainclothes, pro-regime thugs, known as the shabiha (“the apparitions”) to make protesters disappear. In Portland, Ore., we saw militarized federal forces wearing battle fatigues, but no identifiable markings, arresting people and putting them into unmarked vans. How can this happen in America?

Where are all the 2nd amendment crew who were going to protect us from our own government?
You seem to have the bad habit of expressing a small part of the truth forcibly, and neglecting the other part.
(Courtesy of Mr Schwed).

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All the dem mayors and governors who are refusing to protect their public and public property from the thug protesters and rioters and now refuse to let Trump send in federal help to control it should be deemed to have agreed that by doing so they preclude their city/state from receiving federal money to clean up the damage and rebuild when it's over, that is, after the election.

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
All the dem mayors and governors who are refusing to protect their public and public property from the thug protesters and rioters and now refuse to let Trump send in federal help to control it should be deemed to have agreed that by doing so they preclude their city/state from receiving federal money to clean up the damage and rebuild when it's over, that is, after the election.
No, they should go to jail for aiding and abetting terrorists. Treason is a penalty of death.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Kim Gardner staffer tampered with McCloskey’s ‘inoperable’ handgun in order to charge couple…

St. Louis prosecutor ordered crime lab to reassemble Patricia McCloskey’s gun

ST. LOUIS — The gun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable when it arrived at the St. Louis police crime lab, but a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s staff ordered crime lab experts to disassemble and reassemble it and wrote that it was “readily capable of lethal use” in charging documents filed Monday, 5 On Your Side has learned.

In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.

Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked.

Crime lab workers photographed the disassembly and reassembly of the gun, according to the documents.

Patricia McCloskey and her husband, Mark McCloskey, have said the handgun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable because they had used it as a prop during a lawsuit they once filed against a gun manufacturer. In order to bring it into a courtroom, they made it inoperable.

Their attorney, Joel Schwartz, confirmed to 5 On Your Side that the McCloskeys intentionally misplaced the firing pin on the gun and that it was in that condition when Patricia McCloskey waved it at protesters and turned it into their former attorney Al Watkins.

“It’s disheartening to learn that a law enforcement agency altered evidence in order to prosecute an innocent member of the community,” Schwartz said.

A spokeswoman for Gardner wrote: “We can’t comment on a pending case.”

More at the link: Kim Gardner staffer tampered with McCloskey’s ‘inoperable’ handgun in order to charge couple…

Reaction score
Kim Gardner staffer tampered with McCloskey’s ‘inoperable’ handgun in order to charge couple…

St. Louis prosecutor ordered crime lab to reassemble Patricia McCloskey’s gun

ST. LOUIS — The gun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable when it arrived at the St. Louis police crime lab, but a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner’s staff ordered crime lab experts to disassemble and reassemble it and wrote that it was “readily capable of lethal use” in charging documents filed Monday, 5 On Your Side has learned.

In Missouri, police and prosecutors must prove that a weapon is “readily” capable of lethal use when it is used in the type of crime with which the McCloskeys have been charged.

Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley ordered crime lab staff members to field strip the handgun and found it had been assembled incorrectly. Specifically, the firing pin spring was put in front of the firing pin, which was backward, and made the gun incapable of firing, according to documents obtained by 5 On Your Side.

Firearms experts then put the gun back together in the correct order and test-fired it, finding that it worked.

Crime lab workers photographed the disassembly and reassembly of the gun, according to the documents.

Patricia McCloskey and her husband, Mark McCloskey, have said the handgun Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters was inoperable because they had used it as a prop during a lawsuit they once filed against a gun manufacturer. In order to bring it into a courtroom, they made it inoperable.

Their attorney, Joel Schwartz, confirmed to 5 On Your Side that the McCloskeys intentionally misplaced the firing pin on the gun and that it was in that condition when Patricia McCloskey waved it at protesters and turned it into their former attorney Al Watkins.

“It’s disheartening to learn that a law enforcement agency altered evidence in order to prosecute an innocent member of the community,” Schwartz said.

A spokeswoman for Gardner wrote: “We can’t comment on a pending case.”

More at the link: Kim Gardner staffer tampered with McCloskey’s ‘inoperable’ handgun in order to charge couple…
not that they needed it.... but smells like reasonable doubt to me.