US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Fox news just showed video where this kid feel down and a peaceful protester tried to bash his head in with a skateboard. The kid then opened fire and in my opinion it was self defense from the peaceful protesters looking at the video.

That’s what the Video shows, but the MSM and every BLM promoting liberal will tell you that you can’t believe your lying eyes.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Not yet, but will try to in the coming days ahead :)
I saw you can buy it on YouTube for 14.99, but found the disc on Amazon for the same price. I'd rather have the disc anyway.

I wanted to see it when it first came out but forgot about it until you mentioned it.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The faith of the election is on this guy,

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Fox news just showed video where this kid feel down and a peaceful protester tried to bash his head in with a skateboard. The kid then opened fire and in my opinion it was self defense from the peaceful protesters looking at the video.
I agree, but the mob has probably forced prosecutors into charges before an investigation is complete as usual. He is already guilty, they just have to figure out how to arrange the puzzle pieces to make it happen.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
That was a 17 year old kid who was trying to protect his town from the "peaceful protestors" who were destroying it. Calling him part of a right wing militia really pisses me off after watching the video on Tucker Carlson's show. :angry: You are just exposing your own biases.
Tuckers segment was spot on about both Dems and the Republicans he chastised.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree, but the mob has probably forced prosecutors into charges before an investigation is complete as usual. He is already guilty, they just have to figure out how to arrange the puzzle pieces to make it happen.
You are probably right as the Democrats run the state and city. However there is video out there that supports the 17 year old kid.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Protesters In Kenosha Torched ‘Much Of The Black Business District’

Protesters ended up torching many black-owned businesses when they went on a rampage over the weekend in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after police shot Jacob Blake, who is black.
“Arsonists set buildings ablaze and torched much of the Black business district in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a second night of unrest sparked by the wounding of a Black man shot in the back by police as his three young sons looked on,” Reuters reported on Tuesday. It continued:
Local police, who had support from National Guard troops, fired tear gas, rubber bullets and smoke bombs to disperse the crowd, which grew to several hundred, according to protester Porche Bennett, 31, of Kenosha. Fires destroyed much of the Black business district, Bennett said, adding that the instigators she saw were white.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
So many things these days vying to make my head explode.

1. The Latest: Goya CEO removed as GOP convention speaker
Story says "Unanue’s praise of President Donald Trump at the White House last month sparked a boycott of his company’s products. "
The actual history is: Unanue’s praise of President Donald Trump at the White House last month sparked a SALES SURGE of his company’s products.

2. ‘You proved his point’: CNN analyst mocked for calling Nick Sandmann ‘snot nosed’ & ‘entitled’ after he rips media bias at RNC
CNN guy said: "...I don’t have to watch this snot nose entitled kid from Kentucky"
Whatever Nick Sandmann is, it was the lying press, CNN included, that made him. Without the lying press the masses wouldn't know or care who or what he is. The press created (to them) a monster, then they complain about what they created.

Do these left leaning press people realize how profoundly stupid they are? They're stupid beyond my ability to believe it!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Another Democrat Utopia.

1-year-old killed amid night of violence in Pittsburgh

A bullet meant for someone else found its way through a window and two walls at an apartment complex in Spring Hill, killing a 1-year-old boy as he slept in his bed Monday night.