US Elections (& Politics) :)

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
And the ones yelling the loudest are usually the extreme right wingers. As Abe Lincoln was once quoted "Better to be thought a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt". The ditch to the right of the "middle of the road" is filled with screaming open mouths, no doubt remains....

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The first removal of doubt came with Limbaugh and company. Gotten worse since.
Regarding the previous White House Resident, there were 5 words that he longed to hear, but didn't and never will... "Mein' Fuhrer, it so big".

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
If there were a "Middle of the road" party, I'd join. Not that many years ago even Congress was fairly moderate

True but but its always been true no matter what the time or Government....just trying to rule out Hypocrisy (which as History proves again and again lives largest in Politics and Religion).
Depends on what one's definition of "Middle of the road" is.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's not easy being a domestic terrorist. I was still happy being a deplorable and all. Then I was a white supremacist, and finally a domestic agent of Russian disinformation.
Those who shout the loudest...
Personally Frog, I think the Vorlons might well be preferable to anything we have now...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I think that's also known as a Moderate. And yes there was such a time when even Congress was.
Question? The country has been moving further to the left for some time now. Does that mean as a "Moderate" that your positions have moved to the left. Mine have not changed, so that means that I am drifting further to the right going by that standard. Let me say, when I was young I was a Democrat. However the Democrat party has "left" me.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are you saying the Russians interfered with the 2016 election in favor of President Trump? Was Hunters laptop also Russian propaganda?
Yes, Yes I was saying that. So were the various Agencies both then and now. Who better to "help along" in an Election than one who you have all the "Leverage" you will ever need on.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Question? The country has been moving further to the left for some time now. Does that mean as a "Moderate" that your positions have moved to the left. Mine have not changed, so that means that I am drifting further to the right going by that standard. Let me say, when I was young I was a Democrat. However the Democrat party has "left" me.
Says who?