US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The United States of America
Born Philadelphia 1776
Poisoned in 1913
Murdered Philadelphia 2020
:rolleyes: It sucks, get over it, be a proud and loyal American. Saying that America was murdered is some weak stuff.
Whatever the hell is the dominion, some qanon conspiracy nonsense?

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
:rolleyes: It sucks, get over it, be a proud and loyal American. Saying that America was murdered is some weak stuff.
Hah, you don't even have a clue as to what Dominion is and yet, I should bow down and accept the fraudulent results, eh? I see you are a died in the wool Liberal D, huh? Loyal? I swore an oath to defend the Constitution. Take a hike...

and just like that, a fourth idiot gets added to my ignore list...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Those two... If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Makes all of us legal gun owners look like crap.
Seriously I take my firearm ownership responsibly, I have made sure to get permits for various states (MN, FL), and I know exactly what my rights are.
You wonder into a politically hot situation like philly with firearms, you should be crystal clear your rights and responsibilities.

I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of calling for following election laws, but then blowing off firearms laws as freedom.
Hell PA is a "SHALL ISSUE" state. Get a permit, idiots. Unless they were there to cause trouble...
No doubt they were probably up to stupid stuff. I was just saying that in the future, the narrative is leading to believe all gun ownership is bad. That briefings like that will take place as they whittle down all gun ownership, and removing the second amendment completely from the Constitution.

On a different note...
Race Baiter Kamala Harris:
Attorney General 2011-2017 record has now been removed from public view by California Department of Corrections. As AG she sent 120,000 Black and Latino citizens to prison.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

The system IS corrupt. There WAS a concerted effort to throw the election. The 4 year "russian collusion" story WAS a fabricated LIE and an attempt to overthrow the LAST election.

I dont plan to "get over it"

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No doubt they were probably up to stupid stuff. I was just saying that in the future, the narrative is leading to believe all gun ownership is bad. That briefings like that will take place as they whittle down all gun ownership, and removing the second amendment completely from the Constitution.

On a different note...
Race Baiter Kamala Harris:
Attorney General 2011-2017 record has now been removed from public view by California Department of Corrections. As AG she sent 120,000 Black and Latino citizens to prison.
Oh I agree entirely. I worry to see what Biden will do with EOs and control of the ATF. Trump already used executive powers to grab guns (well bump stocks :( ), what kinda pandora's box was opened?

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The system IS corrupt. There WAS a concerted effort to throw the election. The 4 year "russian collusion" story WAS a fabricated LIE and an attempt to overthrow the LAST election.

I didn't make any statements beyond America is alive, love your country, this fairweather patriot stuff is embarrassing.
This dude is calling (called?) for the death of America. I don't agree with that, I don't think you agree with that.
You are free to disagree with what is going on. I certainly do, I didn't vote for Biden (though apparently I'm a liberal for not buying this one guy's particular set of conspiracy theories, lol).

I love America, she has her faults (this is going to be a rough patch) life will go on, America lives on despite proclamations of the extremists to the contrary.

Soxfan23

n3wb
Reaction score
W
Hah, you don't even have a clue as to what Dominion is and yet, I should bow down and accept the fraudulent results, eh? I see you are a died in the wool Liberal D, huh? Loyal? I swore an oath to defend the Constitution. Take a hike...

and just like that, a fourth idiot gets added to my ignore list...
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

I still laugh to myself thinking these people believed a Russian pee party video existed. But Conservatives are the conspiracy theorist..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you believe that the Trump / Russian Collusion was legitimate? Was there any nefarious stuff going on on the part of the Democrats in regards to the Russian Collusion accusations?

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you believe that the Trump / Russian Collusion was legitimate? Was there any nefarious stuff going on on the part of the Democrats in regards to the Russian Collusion accusations?
No, there was no collusion. The special council vindicated him, and not having any direct knowledge beyond that, that seems good enough for me.
I absolutely believe that the Democrats got a sniff of something (real or not) and took it as far as they possibly could to hurt Trump. Being nefarious is the bread and butter of politicians, democrats especially, so this is an easy question, yes.

the pee pee tape is a conspiracy theory too. evidence!!!

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
The Dominion guy got me riled lol.
I'm wondering if you know what Dominion is in this context? When one machine has a "glitch", you can't stick your head in the bucket and say it hasn't happened in the other ones. Nothing less than 100% accuracy and reliability is acceptable in this application. With anything less, any and all claimed results are suspect.