US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I find it extremely difficult, not to mention impossible, to believe that Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco got more votes than even his Highness Barrack Insane Obummer. That is more than unlikely or improbable. More like impossible under any circumstances. The statistical anomalies alone make the whole thing more than suspect. Mail-in ballots have been recognized, by both Democrats and Republicans, the MSM and the list goes on and on, as being far too easy to tamper with. Add in Dominion Voting Systems, which doesn't even keep a log of its' own transactions, and none of it is believable, let alone likely or reality.

As far as Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked, Joe Bunco breaking his foot, while nude, playing with his dog, I don't want to think about what he might have been "playing".

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Can any of you not even begin to believe that perhaps Biden just got more votes?
All of the unlikely outcomes during the same election make it very difficult to believe. Republicans make gains in just about every category other then president. Biden gets a huge overnight vote gain in several states at about the same time. The phony georgia water main break. The huge ratio of biden votes with no downballot votes to the number of trump votes with no downballot votes. When additional ballots are "found" they're always in biden's favor. There are tens if not hundreds of highly unlikely occurrences that have all come together in the same election, and all in biden's favor. The odds are astronomical.

Add to that how the states with challenged outcomes are obstructing investigations while saying everything is squeaky clean. Why are they not welcoming the investigations to show that everything is squeaky-clean?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I find it extremely difficult, not to mention impossible, to believe that Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco got more votes than even his Highness Barrack Insane Obummer. That is more than unlikely or improbable. More like impossible under any circumstances. The statistical anomalies alone make the whole thing more than suspect. Mail-in ballots have been recognized, by both Democrats and Republicans, the MSM and the list goes on and on, as being far too easy to tamper with. Add in Dominion Voting Systems, which doesn't even keep a log of its' own transactions, and none of it is believable, let alone likely or reality.

As far as Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked, Joe Bunco breaking his foot, while nude, playing with his dog, I don't want to think about what he might have been "playing".
Good point. I think the key word is Legal Votes...Sure Biden got more votes, hundreds of thousands of unverified mail-in ballots, add the hundreds of thousands fraudulent electronic vote switching/manipulated votes, heck even the dead voted for him. Legal Votes not even close...

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I thought this was a discussion forum. Would you rather I just insult you instead?

Or is it just if you don't agree with the narrative?

Anyone else prepared to have a real discussion? Tell me what you think?
Now let me get this straight... a person comes in here that has exactly THREE posts on this forum and his third is obviously an anti-Trump talking points post. I'm supposed to discuss my views with this troll? C'mon man! Go back and read in this thread a little (you can do that, right?). If you do so, you will see that my views (and the reasoning behind them) are obvious to even the painfully uninformed...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
All of the unlikely outcomes during the same election make it very difficult to believe. Republicans make gains in just about every category other then president. Biden gets a huge overnight vote gain in several states at about the same time. The phony georgia water main break. The huge ratio of biden votes with no downballot votes to the number of trump votes with no downballot votes. When additional ballots are "found" they're always in biden's favor. There are tens if not hundreds of highly unlikely occurrences that have all come together in the same election, and all in biden's favor. The odds are astronomical.

Add to that how the states with challenged outcomes are obstructing investigations while saying everything is squeaky clean. Why are they not welcoming the investigations to show that everything is squeaky-clean?
Another Great Point

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Now let me get this straight... a person comes in here that has exactly THREE posts on this forum and his third is obviously an anti-Trump talking points post. I'm supposed to discuss my views with this troll? C'mon man! Go back and read in this thread a little (you can do that, right?). If you do so, you will see that my views (and the reasoning behind them) are obvious to even the painfully uninformed...
Yes! You rattled me. I signed up in 2015 and had this all planned! For those that gave a real response, I'll respond later, just heading to work.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Haha I can't stop using that phrase, C'mon man!, even got my 5 year old grandson running all of the place saying it, hahaha.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Yes! You rattled me. I signed up in 2015 and had this all planned! For those that gave a real response, I'll respond later, just heading to work.
I rattled you? What, posting the obvious rattles or triggers you that easily? Yep, all in the same (liberal) mold...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Can any of you not even begin to believe that perhaps Biden just got more votes?

To look at it, yes trump gets big crowds, but he got big crowds for 2016 and lost the popular vote to Clinton who would be a candidate that many people on both sides didn't like. There were very few republicans who were going to switch sides and vote for her, and even some democrats who wouldn't have voted for her.

Many undecided voters gave Trump a chance as he had no record to go off.

Now in 2020, Trump is up against Biden, who does not carry the hatred some people on both sides have for Clinton. You then have many republican groups, like RVAT, Lincoln project etc, where you have republicans who are not voting for trump and very actively campaigning against him.

Put that along with Trumps appalling handling of the coronavirus, and I can see how many just didn't give him a second chance.
The reason most people in Washington are against President Trump is because he is not part of the crooked establishment. That is why you have some Republicans voting against him. Also he wanted to put American citizens first and put them to work instead of an infusion of foreign workers. He was against the one world order types. As to his coronavirus response that is your opinion. It is a fine line between shutting down the country versus trying to keep it open with restrictions. As to corruption look no further than the Bidens.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'd believe it if there wasn't so much obvious fraud that occured. Its not "irregularities". "Irregularities" would mean that Trump would benefit on some of the votes, but I have yet to see where that happened.

Honestly, don't you find it odd that only the swing states had overnight massive surges for Biden? How come that didn't happen in a red or blue state? Be honest.

The guy sat in his basement the whole election yet outperformed all previous presidents. I get it, you are saying they voted against Trump. I'm not buying it though. The numbers don't add up.
The irregularities are all what is being found by Trumps team, they are not searching for irregularities that dont help their case. I would view them with some scepticism until proof shown of fraud. After all, Trump has been saying that he is going to call fraud on the election since before it started, so when he does it is not a surprise. He calls everything fraud, so it starts to be like the boy who cried wolf.

The reason I see that the swing states had overnight surges for Biden was due to how the vote was counted. Republicans were more likely to vote in person and Democrats were more likely to vote by mail. Some states such as Florida had started counting the mail votes early, which meant that most of the democrat votes were counted early. In some states such as Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, they were not allowed to count early. which meant that Trump got the lead early on, and as mail in votes were counted last, Biden managed to catch up. To be honest, this could be seen before election day, as the republicans didnt want early counting, and trump went on about needing the result on election night. It would be hard to say it was stolen if you were behind and didnt catch up. Much easier to claim if you can get the early lead.

I think it is a factor of a few things. First, with mail voting making it easier to vote, more people that wouldnt normally bother did. Then you have the fact that many people believe this to be a very important election, due to reason such as the pandemic health and economic effect, racial issues are getting out of control, with black people getting killed at an increasing rate, and also the violence and unrest and damage that has come out of the protests as a result. So for these reasons alone, I would expect the turnout to be up on previous years. Then you have the fact that many people dont like Trump. Even if you love him, and many people do, you cant deny that many dont. So based on this, I think alot of people came out and voted against him, regardless of who the other candidate was. Just looking at things like RVAT.org Can anyone show me any other year where a group from a party were actively campaigning against their own party's candidate? This is not a normal thing to happen. Did they have a big impact on the election? who knows? But i think it shows my point that people went out of their way to vote against him.

Thats my take on it. We may not agree, but without hearing what each other think, we will never understand each other.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

I think the fact that they made gains, show that people still support the republican party, but for some, they want Trump gone. Where have ballots been found? The correct term is counted. Just because they were the last ones to be counted, doesnt make them found.

I think the reason is that the states dont want to launch investigations without a credible claim of wrong doing. If they were to do that, you all would be saying, well they are doing an investigation so there must have been some wrong doing. Look at how easy misinformation spreads online. If they started launching investigations, I just creates more doubt on the election process which could be damaging for the country

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What did you have all planned?
I was called a troll because I only had 3 posts. I was pointing out that I must have signed up in 2015 and made a few posts just to troll you all in this thread 5 years later :rolleyes:

I read more than I speak.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The reason most people in Washington are against President Trump is because he is not part of the crooked establishment. That is why you have some Republicans voting against him. Also he wanted to put American citizens first and put them to work instead of an infusion of foreign workers. He was against the one world order types. As to his coronavirus response that is your opinion. It is a fine line between shutting down the country versus trying to keep it open with restrictions. As to corruption look no further than the Bidens.
Have a look at the people who post on rvat. They are not people in Washington. These people are only a tiny portion of the voting population, but it shows the feelings of some ordinary republicans.

Yes it is only my view that the pandemic was handled badly, but with the data it is pretty plain to see.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

To look at it, yes trump gets big crowds, but he got big crowds for 2016 and lost the popular vote to Clinton who would be a candidate that many people on both sides didn't like. There were very few republicans who were going to switch sides and vote for her, and even some democrats who wouldn't have voted for her.

Many undecided voters gave Trump a chance as he had no record to go off.

Now in 2020, Trump is up against Biden, who does not carry the hatred some people on both sides have for Clinton. You then have many republican groups, like RVAT, Lincoln project etc, where you have republicans who are not voting for trump and very actively campaigning against him.

Put that along with Trumps appalling handling of the coronavirus, and I can see how many just didn't give him a second chance.
I believe there was voter fraud, whether coordinated or not, that put Harris over the top in a handful of key states after midnight on Election Day.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Why would I find it strange? If you count mail in ballots last this is not surprising. Do you think they should declare the winner when someone takes a lead, or when all the votes are counted?

Tell me what you find so strange about someone having a lead, and not winning?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Ah, therein lies the rub. Vote counting was "halted" during the early morning hours, between about 1AM and 5AM, a four hour window. When it started up again almost all the votes, over 95% in all the "swing states" were for Sleepy, Creepy, Cooked Joe Bunco. That is a statistical impossibility given the vote counts from earlier in the night. If, which is a mighty big word, the count was in Creepy, Sleepy, Crooked Joe Bunco's favor slightly during the rest of the time until he overtook and passed President Trump that would be a statistical norm. What happened is not, plain and simple. There' another problem with reported votes. Several times President Trump's vote count dropped and Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco's increased by the exact same number of votes. A mistake can happen, but multiple times and in multiple states, specifically in the swing states,....I tink you got some splainin to do, Lucy.

On another note, a voter in GA just posted a copy of their "receipt" for voting. It shows, plainly in plain English, that the vote was for President Trump. The problem is that the QR code scanned by the Dominion system shows the vote as being for Sleepy, Creepy, Crooked Joe Bunco.

Last edited: