US Elections (& Politics) :)

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The same way I wonder about the motives of those who have been saying that these companies fixed the election.

If anyone has evidence then fair enough, make the claims. It is a bit premature to make claims such as have been made if there is no evidence.

Even if people said they are suspicous, with no evidence, then fair enough. But from what I have read here, it seemed like it was confirmed proof. Which in my opinion is misinformation.

If anyone here has the evidence I'll happily read/watch it.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I would guess they have been hit with a lawsuit and know the claims they made were baseless and had to go back on what they previously said. Same as Lou Dobbs.

Just seen your edit. If they had anything to back up what they said, they would not have folded. Maybe they cant back up their claims?

Who intimidated who? They aired damaging lies about a company that so far have not been found to do anything wrong. I will retract this statement if evidence or proof comes to light.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The same way I wonder about the motives of those who have been saying that these companies fixed the election.

If anyone has evidence then fair enough, make the claims. It is a bit premature to make claims such as have been made if there is no evidence.

Even if people said they are suspicous, with no evidence, then fair enough. But from what I have read here, it seemed like it was confirmed proof. Which in my opinion is misinformation.

If anyone here has the evidence I'll happily read/watch it.

I have no evidence, on Smartmatic and never said I did. I did link to stories from many who claim to have some evidence. Nor do I need to prove anything to you.

I still dont have evidence one way or the other as the lawsuit retractions arent evidence of anyhting.

I still believe the election was full of fraud.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have no evidence, on Smartmatic and never said I did. I did link to stories from many who claim to have some evidence. Nor do I need to prove anything to you.

I still dont have evidence one way or the other as the lawsuit retractions arent evidence of anyhting.

I still believe the election was full of fraud.
That is fine if you believe it was full of fraud. You are entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. You could be right, likewise I could be right. Im not targeting you or anyone that mentioned either companies, be it comments or links.

The retraction from them is not proof of anything, I agree. But it says that they do not have any proof for the claims they made. Their lack of proof does not say that no fraud took place, likewise it doesnt say fraud did.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
gee thanks

The retraction says " this will be extremely costly and we dont have the physical evidence necessary to defend our position at this time"

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
"we dont have the physical evidence "

Now we agree. This is the exact point I am making.

They made claims before having evidence

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
CNNMSNBCABC and countless Democrat politicians have no physical evidence that Trump was in “collusion” with the Russians. In fact its been all debunked by testimony and a feeble investigation. A far bigger baseless lie.

I don’t see them retracting anything..

I do see very big money going after anyone who disagrees with the “progressive” left narrative.

For those with a conscience, the hypocrisy is obvious, and the implications for our country scary.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If anyone want to sue CNN etc they can...

If they made false claims about Trump he should sue them.

Newsmax made a claim and were sued by the companies they made claims against.

Do you want a situation where anyone can make any claims, and the injured party has no recourse?

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I agree. That is why those filing the lawsuit can follow through and let the courts decide.

Newsmax retraction doesnt prove anything about the election, only their lack of proof

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I agree. That is why those filing the lawsuit can follow through and let the courts decide.

Newsmax retraction doesnt prove anything about the election, only their lack of proof
Let the courts get off their asses and pick up the cases so the proof can be laid out for all to see. Fuck this mass-suppression. I've seen enough that is "good enough" as evidence. So let's get the facts out.

Also, any republican (or otherwise) that is targeted by the cancel culture needs to be 100% fully supported by the truth seekers. Step into the light and put these losers in their place.

"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees".

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What have you seen that is good enough as evidence?

I think the courts have listened, but by the time the cases get to court, the Trump legal team have said that they dont alledge fraud in court as there are penalties for lying in court. Then they go back on tv and alledge fraud. Why do they not say this in court?

Do you think all the judges in all 59 cases they lost are in on the fraud?

EDIT also, if you can show me that they are claiming fraud in court, does that not say that the court did hear their case?

Reaction score
What have you seen that is good enough as evidence?
There are over 300 pages of posts in this thread. On just about any of them are presentations of facts, videos of evidence and other entries that show there was vote fraud. Couple that with widespread bias by MSM and social media against Trump and any conservative viewpoint, which has been shown and discussed here in this thread, all points to a very unfair election. However, if you do not want to look back at a 300+ entry thread, then don't. But do not come in here now and expect anyone to take your condescending, liberal tone as anything worth discussing.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There are over 300 pages of posts in this thread. On just about any of them are presentations of facts, videos of evidence and other entries that show there was vote fraud. Couple that with widespread bias by MSM and social media against Trump and any conservative viewpoint, which has been shown and discussed here in this thread, all points to a very unfair election. However, if you do not want to look back at a 300+ entry thread, then don't. But do not come in here now and expect anyone to take your condescending, liberal tone as anything worth discussing.
Apologies if you felt I was being condescending, None meant.

kevins

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If you would all rather that I dont post my views in this thread I will go back to just reading and not replying. Just say so.

I was only posting here as I am happy to discuss my views with people other than those that just agree with me. I would rather see what people who dont agree with me think, to try get a different perspective.

Also if my points are wrong/false/misunderstood, Im far more likely to have them pulled apart by you lot than on other forums. If Im wrong about something, Im happy to be informed.

As I said, if the consensus is that you all dont want to hear it, I'll keep my views to myself and just read the thread. No big deal.

Reaction score
I was only posting here as I am happy to discuss my views with people other than those that just agree with me. I would rather see what people who dont agree with me think, to try get a different perspective.

Also if my points are wrong/false/misunderstood, Im far more likely to have them pulled apart by you lot than on other forums. If Im wrong about something, Im happy to be informed.
I applaud your statement if it is sincere.

I listen to Bloomberg news while working. Often times I am not happy with what I am hearing but I do want to know what the other side is up to.