US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Antifa rioting looting burning Portland and Seattle ...

Wonder what the hypocrite Democrat Nazis will say about that? “Mostly peaceful demonstration” no doubt
I get it confused sometimes, is the saying "Karma is a biach" or is the saying "Kamala is a biach"

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Antifa rioting looting burning Portland and Seattle ...

Wonder what the hypocrite Democrat Nazis will say about that? “Mostly peaceful demonstration” no doubt
You will not see any of it on mainstream, The left has just run out of red meat to feed the monster they created, and now that monster will eat them.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Markles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Weird. Meant to go to ipcamtalk but apparently ended up on Parler.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Trump looks tired after he left the white house, i think he will not go back to white house anymore as a president, to be a business man maybe much easier to be a politician.Though Trump left the president, but he changed the political in US big, and more and more people know about political. From my watching, people may not like Trump, but trump make America first, most people think that is the right way for US.
Republicans i think Mike Pompeo will be the next president in 2025, he is a tough guy for China, :D but good for US and US people. He will inherit the Political heritage from Trump.
Hope Joe can help US people back to normal, life still have to go on.

By the way, I don't support any of them, just share my watching in the past crazy 2020. ;)

Reaction score
America is dead. Our country has become the laughing stock of the world. Biden is a worthless piece of shit.
Not even close. Hurt, wounded, angry,misguided and mislead, YES. Dead? Never. And again, IDGF what other countries think. And you are correct: Joe and the HOE are POS's.

We will recover, but their will be pain first, LOTS of pain. WE American's learn best thru PAIN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I find this hilarious.....

Juan Williams chokes up over 'inspiring' moment for Black Americans
FOX News political analyst reflects on importance of Kamala Harris becoming first woman of color to be vice president

He is such a p****y. Well, it certainly wasn't tears that she choked on to get where she is at. What an example she sets......